Prologue

Loving The Wrong Person

Tao is a highschool reject. Detention, suspension, expulsion, you name it, Tao's been through it all. And the fact that his father is a drug addict who's in jail, his mother, who still lives with Tao, became an alcholic after her husband went to jail and Tao's the only income for money, school's just a bother to go to.

 

Dreams? He had them, before his parents became the way they were. He used to want to be an action movie star or a singer or someone famous, but after his parents lost their job, they also lost their way, as well as Tao.

 

Every now and then, when his mother is drunk beyond dispair, she'd sign him up for school. Tao had thought that she must still think about him, somewhere in the back of her mind, but she always left the "Parent/Guardian" part empty. He always wondered why, but knew it'd be useless to ask her since she doesn't even recognize him half of the time.

 

The only reason he attended school was because he didn't want to disappoint his mother. Of course, his mother was too drunk to care properly about his grades, or even him, and whenever his parent/guardian was needed, she'd never show up, but he felt like he needed to go there for her. Maybe it wasn't completely for her, maybe it just made him feel better that he was doing something for his mother.

 

There is only one person he could talk to about everything and that is his mother figure, Kim Joonmyun, or Suho as he likes to be called. He's Tao's boss who works with him at the convenient store around the corner. He's a really nice person and he's pretty wise for a 23 year old.  Suho's really the only person Tao could talk to whenever he felt sad or neglected, and Suho would always comfort him in a different way than others.

 

One day, when Tao was in the dumps, Suho had recommeded him to a certain school. X.O. Academy, a school for delinquents. Tao of course, rejected the idea, but after finding out Suho had already signed him up, he couldn't turn back. 

 

So that brings us to now.

 

--

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this and hope this didn't bore you to death. If there are any errors in grammar/spelling, I apologize.