Music Core

Soulmate

           ::  Kkwonsso maknae

           OMG EONNI YOU HUGGED HIM!!  HUG! HUG! HUG! 

 

           ::  Heokka Gayoonit

           Is it the end of us? Okay fine, say goodbye to your Heokka and Hyerim eonni 

 

          ::  Speedy Hyunbak

          So, when will I get your wedding invitation?  HAHA EONNI YOU’RE JJANG!! I LOVE YOU!! 

 

          ::  Namjiji eonni

          Lobster course! Lobster course! Better you give it to me soon, Jjiroongie. Come on yo~  

 

          Jiyoon chuckled upon seeing  her members’ responds. Even BTOB’s members like Sungjae, Eunkwang, and Hyunsik sent her congratulary messages and their hyper responds towards her first performance today. It warmed her to see her Cube family supporting and giving her strength for her very first collaboration.

          She sat on a seat in front of a huge mirror in their waiting room, stared at her phone blankly. She still couldn’t believe it happened. An unexpected one.  He hugged her. On stage. In front of million eyes.

 

 

- MBC Hall, 5 hours before the broadcast

               

          “Hey, Jiyoonie!” Taehyun called as he saw Jiyoon’s head peeped out from behind  the door. He walked to her and opened wide the door. A smile plastered on his face.

          “Sorry, I’m late,” she bit her lip, lowered her head. He chuckled , ruffled her hair. It seemed like that would be his new hobby from now on, ruffling her hair. And he loved it.

          “Nah, it’s okay. It’s not like you’re late an hour or more. We were here 15 minutes ago though,” he led her into their waiting room. Hyunwoo and Garam were having their make up while Jaeheung was sleeping on the sofa with make up done. Jiyoon peeked up at Taehyun, tilting her head.

          “You haven’t had your make up?” she asked, frowned.

          He shrugged, and nodded seconds after. “Hm? Yeah.” I’m waiting for you. He added.

          “Oh, Jiyoonie! You’re here,” Hyunwoo beamed, looked at her through her reflection in the mirror.  Garam smiled at her reflection, mouthed her hello.

          “Hey, Hyunwoo oppa! Garam oppa!” she beamed, waved her hand towards them. Both Jiyoon and Taehyun sat on a sofa beside Jaeheung.

          “Did you sleep well last night?” he asked as he laid his back on the arm rest.

          Jiyoon sat up, turned her head toward Taehyun. “Ah.. no?  I couldn’t close my eyes at all,“ she cried out.

          “Because of the performance? Or because of.. me?” he smirked while tapping his index finger on his chin.

          She clicked her tongue, “keep dreaming on, oppa.” she snorted, stuck out her tongue.  He chuckled, and -once again- ruffled her hair.

          “Taehyun-ah, Jiyoon-ah, your turn,” Garam said, stood up from his seat followed by Hyunwoo. Taehyun got up, led Jiyoon to her seat, and then sat on his seat beside hers.

          Hyunwoo tapped Taehyun’s shoulder. “I’m going out for awhile with Garam. Enjoy your time..,” he stopped, and leaned closer to him, “with your soon-to-be girl,” he whispered, tapped his shoulder for the last time and joined Garam leaving the room. Taehyun looked at s dumbfounded, and then shook his head.

          “What’s wrong?” Jiyoon asked, glanced at him through the mirror.

          He smiled, shook his head. “Nah, it’s okay. They just want to find for drinks.”  She mouthed an O  form, and nodded her head.

          He saw her yawning quite wide. He chuckled and poked her left cheek, so that her jaw wouldn’t click. Conscious with the situation, she slapped his hand away playfully and palmed .

          “Aye mwoya~” she squealed, smacked his right arm lightly. He took a glance at her, and chuckled in delight.

          “Sleep if you want, Jiyoonie. You’re lack of sleep last night,” he said, reached the crown of her head and patted it lightly. He was unaware with her changing expression.

          Little did he know, she was stunned by his action. Her heart was beating rapidly. It felt like her heart is going to explode anytime. She wondered why she behaved like this when he was around her, or made a little skinship with her. She coughed, let out an awkward laugh. “Ah.. O-okay.”

          “Don’t worry, I will wake you up,” he stopped, “when we finish today’s recording,” he smiled mischievously.

          She darted a look at him. “What- YAH!” she scowled, smacked his right arm once again. He laughed in satisfaction. He never knew that teasing her was this fun. He loved to see her annoyed expression and respond. He found it cute.

 

 

          He just had done with his make up when his eyes darted to Jiyoon. Her stylist was doing her hair. Her eyes was half-closed and her head kept nodding off. He softened. She must be so nervous that made her can’t sleep well last night. He smiled.

          She suddenly jerked from her sleep when a crowded sound and a crack from the door was heard. He clicked his tongue, glared at his two members who just got back. These noisy guys.

          “Oh, you’re back,” she welcomed Garam and Hyunwoo in half-sleepy way. She stretched her arms when the stylist had done with her hair.

          “What took you so long, huh?” he knitted his brows.

          “Why did you ask, duh? We don’t want to ruin your moment together, don’t pretend like you don’t know anything, Taehyun-ah,” Garam said, high fived with Hyunwoo, and then both of them joined the half-asleep Jaeheung who sat up on the sofa and had arm supported  his chin. Jiyoon chuckled upon seeing  the guys’ childish action. She stood up and walked to the boys.

          “Hey, pretty girl. Fully awake already?”  Taehyun whispered, stood up beside her. She sneaked  a look at him. She turned pink upon hearing ‘pretty girl’ coming from him.

          “And I thought you will wake me up after recording?” she snickered.  They were in white and Jiyoon with her black boots, clutching on her dark blue hat. They looked like a couple somehow.

          “Let’s take a photo!” she beamed toward the boys, both eyes were sparkling with excitement. The latter were chuckled, and got up from their seats.

          They stood side by side, started from Garam on the right, Taehyun, Jiyoon, Hyunwoo, and Jaeheung on the left. All of them showed food supports from their fans and smiled widely. Both Jaeheung’s eyes were closed, indicating how sleepy he was.

          And for the second one, the boys were circling Jiyoon. Garam and Jaeheung were in front of her, bent down and made funny expressions. Taehyun and Hyunwoo were behind her. Hyunwoo took a glance at both Jiyoon and Taehyun. He smirked, and then made an ignorant pose, pretended like he didn’t see them.

          Taehyun sneaked a look at her. He circled his left arm around her tiny waist, pulling her closer to him, and detached his arm from her waist to put it on his hips. Unaware with the situation, she leaned her back to Taehyun and grinned widely. Taehyun widened his eyes, didn’t expected it to happen. Seconds after, he smiled. It felt so good to have her this close to me.

 

 

          They were circling at the centre of the waiting room, monitoring their 3rd recording today. An unsatisfied look was clearly seen on their faces.

          “Let’s re-take again,” Jaeheung said, took a step back.  Hyunwoo let out a sigh, and quickly gulped his drink.

          Jiyoon looked at Taehyun. She sent him an apologetic look, and mouthed ‘sorry’ to him. He smiled, and shook his head. “It’s okay,” he whispered, patted her head.

          “Let’s do our best for this 4th recording. Make it as the last one,” Garam said. “Ah, Taehyun-ah. Make sure to add more skinship, that was too bland.” he added.

          They were walking to the stage. Taehyun glanced at Jiyoon, only to find her sighing for several times. Nervousness was clearly seen on her face. He approached her, patted her back lightly, assuring her that everything was okay. She looked up, sent him a grateful look while mouthing him ‘thank you’, and smiled sincerely.

          “Ready on your positions” the director shouted. Jaeheung, Garam, and Hyunwoo were testing their instruments for the last time. Jiyoon let out a sigh, squeezing both her hands to make her less nervous, and put a smile on her face, like a professional would do. Taehyun stood behind her, and hesitantly put his hand on her right shoulder. Soon, the music was .

          “You gotta make it up to me, oh God,” Taehyun pulled his seat closer to Jiyoon.

          “I don’t know if s(he) is my soulmate,“ he leaned closer to her, made the audiences go wild.  Taehyun closed his eyes, tried to savour a short moment that he had with her.  Jiyoon placed her left hand on the keyboard, played some chords while keep her face calm though she knew that it’s opposite inside. It’s getting hard again.“ They sang together.

          “Only you, I have only you,“ Jiyoon was going to circle her arm around his shoulder as planned when suddenly she felt his arm pulled her into a hug. Her eyes were widened, glad his head was covering her so that camera wouldn’t catch her shock face.  Taehyun kept his poker face, patted her back for countless time in an awkward manner, so did Jiyoon.

 

 

          Taehyun went inside the waiting room, and spotted Jiyoon was sitting on a seat in front of the mirror. Their performance was broadcasted minutes ago, and they hadn’t been back yet.

          Jiyoon was checking her twitter, scrolled down her mention tab when she felt someone’s presence behind her.

          “What are you doing?” he asked, sneaked a glance at her phone.

          “Ah, just want to know our fans’ responds,” she grinned. Taehyun pulled a nearest seat beside her and sat on it.

          “You did well today,” he said teasingly, ruffled her hair playfully.

          “Yah, oppa..” she growled, slapped his hand away, and put her hat back on her head. Their little fight was interrupted when other boys went into the room.

          “Jiyoonie! You’re so great!” Hyunwoo approached her, asked her a high five.  He turned his head toward Taehyun.  

          “Aye, what’s with that hug,huh? That was so awkward!” he nudged Taehyun’s side, smirked mischievously.

          “At least you did more skinship than we planned before. You did a good job!” Garam smacked his back hard, made the latter flinch.

          Taehyun hissed,” I did as you wish, sir. Don’t complain about it, please? I’ve tried my best,” he rolled his eyes.

          “Someone is mad, okay I will stop,” Hyunwoo laughed, crossed his fingers in front of his mouth. Jiyoon laughed. She found this brothers’ quarrel was cute.

          “So... See you on practice tonight?” Jaeheung said .

          Jiyoon smiled,” Yep,” she nodded,” I’ll get going first. Bye!” she bade them goodbye and walked to the door. She was going to reach for the doorknob when Taehyun called her. She turned her back.

          “Let me walk you to your van,” he said, stood up from his seat. The boys made eye contact to each others, and smirked mischievously.

          Jiyoon was puzzled. “Ah.. Okay,” she shrugged, tilted her head in confused.

          “Awwww,” the boys whooped. “why so itchy?”Hyunwoo said, nudged his elbow with Jaeheung continuously.

          “I will wait you all in the lobby, so you better come there ASAP!” Taehyun warned them, ignored their responds and slammed the door.

          “So, neighbor uncle  sends this lost little girl to her parents again,eh?” she said teasingly, and then giggled.

          “Still insist on calling me neighbor uncle?” he huffed, squinted his eyes.

          She grinned. ”That’s cute,no?” she chuckled in delight.

          He hauled her neck into his arm, pretended to choke her. “That’s not cute, not at all,” he messed her hair and then let go.

          She coughed, glared at him.” OPPA!” she flared, smacked his side violently.  He laughed happily, stopped her hands from smacking him any further.

          “People are watching, miss,” he smirked, let her hands go. She puffed her cheeks, looked annoyed.

          The picture of him hugging her was coming back again to her sight. She wondered why he hugged her out of sudden. The feeling of being in his arms was still lingering in her mind. She stole a glance to him, and then lowered her head, fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

          “Today... You did so much improvements,” she murmured, glad he could hear her.

          “Eh? Ah.. yeah,” he stuttered, scratched the back of his head.

          She bit her bottom lip. “Why.. did you hug me?” she looked up.

          “Oh.. That was..slipped-up? I unconsciously did it, perhaps?” He fibbed, and laughed nervously.

          “Oh, I see..” she nodded. She felt a slight disappointment deep inside her. Why do I feel this upset?

          She stopped on her track. “Ah, Oh Seongseo- I mean, my manager is here. Thanks for walking me here,oppa,” she turned her body toward him, smiled sincerely.

          He smiled back, ruffled her hair. “No need to thank me, you’re my partner after all. See you tonight!” he beamed, bade her goodbye.

          “You’re my partner after all”  she blinked. “Ah, yeah.. see you tonight, oppa.” she  bade him farewell, and walked to her manager.

          “You’re my partner after all.”  Why does it keep replaying in my head? And... Why do I like those simple words that much?

 

 

 

I'm back! haha

This story was abandoned due to my preparation for uni, so sorry ;;;

I heard that they re-take this Mucore performance 4 times so I made the story like the real one kkk

Feel free to ask or have a chitchat with me on my twitter . Don't worry, I wont bite :B