Give Up Everything

Give Up Everything

“It really has two lines…” you whispered to yourself nearly crying. You had tried it the fourth time. As you read the instruction on the box again, and again, the tears started flowing. “What will I say to my parents? My family?! My friends!!” you cried as the river from your eyes continued to flow.
“What will they say? I’m a disgrace…” You stopped. “Him…” you remembered. Your heart broke. “He’ll leave me… I don’t know what to do… I love him too much…” You continued to cry as you tightened your grasp on the pregnancy test. You fell asleep.

-----

2 weeks had passed and you still haven't told your parents and 'him'. As much as possible, you tried to avoid them, but there is only one person who you told this to, and who you trust. Your bestfriend. After the day knowing you were pregnant, the connection between the two of you changed, but in a good way.

*FLASHBACK*
As you woke up, you felt wetness on your cheeks. You realized you were crying. You tried to remember. "Ah. It was my dream. kekekekeke." You grabbed your cell phone as you skip to the bathroom. You scanned your cellphone finding 3 texts. "Jjong<3, Jjong<3" You smiled as you read his name present in your inbox. "Oooh! Minho Oppa!" You read Minho's text first.

-Sender: Minho Oppa ^^
_____-ah~ I miss youuuuu~ You promised to be with me today.
Did you forget? ?o? Let's ditch your boyfriend! Just for today.. ??????
Just go to our usual place, araso? -

You quietly laughed as you walked over to your sink. Suddenly, you felt something under your foot. You stoop downward to reach the object. As the white object already lay on your hands, you were speechless. The dropper on the floor, the 2 lines. Your head started to hurt because of remembering, and not knowing what to do. You cried as much as you did last night.
"Jonghyun oppa... I need you..." but then you thought, he might leave if he knew like what other men would do if they were in a position like this.
It was 10 in the morning and your crying lasted until 6 in the evening. You didn't eat. The shame, the guilt, and depression took over you.
"Ohhh... Minho oppa..." you whimpered. You remembered it was your day with him. He might've been waiting for a long time, or maybe he went home mad. You didn't want to lose him, so you went outside even if you were in a stolid state. The usual place of Minho's and yours is a small slope with a tree that the two of you planted at the age of 5. It grew to be a huge tree.
Beside your tree, you see a man standing and shouting "AISH! I've been waiting here for 3 hours... where are you??" as he said the last words, he flopped on the ground. "Minho oppa..." You whispered in the wind, but enough for him to hear. He turned his head to see you falling on the ground.
"______!!" he ran and carried you to the tree. "______.. I was planning to get mad at you, but then you faint on me. AISH. It's a good thing I love you..." He said as the last three words aren't hearable. "Yah Oppa... I'm awake.." you weakly said. "Ohh kekekekeke" After that you started crying.
"Ah!! Mianhae! I was just kidding! You know I'll never get mad at you!" he said panicking. "Oppa... I don't know what to do... I only have you... Oppa, mianhae..." you sobbed. "What are you saying? Did you do something? Keokjeong maseyo! Oppa is here..." he said with a soothing voice that actually made you more guilty. "Oppa I'm..." You can't say it. You don't want to lose him as your bestfriend, but maybe he'd be with you through thick and thin since you're the same to him. "You are?" he curiously asked. "I'm... I'm..." then finally you had the courage to tell him. You know you can trust your Minho Oppa.
"I'm.. Pregnant.." You closed your eyes not wanting to see his reaction. You felt him, and he was frozen. You peeked and he showed no emotion. You cried again, then you heard him sigh. "Mianhae... Mianhae... I'm such a disgrace..." He hugged you. "______ What's done is done. _______, does your parents know?" you cried more. "Okay, I'm guessing that's a no. What about Jonghyun hyung?" he asked with a grave tone. Your legs became numb with his name.
"Jjong oppa... No..." You wanted to die. "Oppa... I don't want to lose him..","______... Okay... We'll do something. For now, I don't know hat to do YET, but I'll think of something. I PROMISE." he softened. "Oppa... Komapseumnida..." you whispered to him. You felt tired. "______ if you want, I'll be his father in the mean time... kekeke..." he said with growing redness on his face. He meant it. You touched his face. It was very warm. "Oppa, how do you know he's a he?" you said with your remaining strength. "Oh, I always wanted to have a son... kekekekke" and with that, you fell asleep. He looked at you.
"Aish______. If you love him too much that you want to die, then you understand what I feel towards you..." he said as he carried you home
*END OF FLASHBACK*

-----

Another 2 weeks passed and you were still ignoring, and avoiding Jonghyun. You thought that at this point he already moved on. but it still hurts you. Also, today's the day, you'll try to tell your parents about your current state. It might be hard, you already readied yourself for the consequences and you know they'll find out sooner or later. You wanted to buy groceries to make dinner for your parents to make the confession go smoothly.
You went outside, and went to the nearest grocery place. "Hmmm..where are the leaks?" You ponder to yourself as you walk around the vegetable section. You suddenly want rice cakes. "Since I'm here, I'll be buying my favorite food! Kekekeke, baby~ You'll love it too~" you said happily walking the aisle and rubbing your tummy. You stopped because you heard shouting. You'd recognize that voice anywhere. The voice you've been missing so much. "Jonghyun Oppa..."
You saw him shouting at an employee near where the rice cakes are usually seen. You wanted to run away, but you also want to stay, run to him, and hug him.
You just stayed behind the shelf to watch him. "HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE ALL OUT OF RICE CAKES?! THIS IS A GROCERY!!" he yelled at the employee with anger in his face and voice. "sir, we ran out. We're sorry but maybe tomorrow we'll have. You can just go to a different store." the employee said while bowing multiple times. "AISHHHHH!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE?? I NEED THOSE!!! I... I need her..." he said composing himself because tears are visible in his eyes. Both your chest and stomach were hurting. "I need her... Rice cakes is the only thing to make her come back to me... So please..." he said falling to his knees. He put his head down becasue he was already crying. You feel so much hurt seeing him like this. He seems so different, so fragile, so miserable. You wanted to go to him, hug him, then say everything's going to be okay. The only thing is that it's not. You cried as well, but you covered your mouth for him not to hear. You wanted to leave, but you couldn't just leave him there. You hear something. He was whispering. "______ mianhae... Please come back to me... I'll be better... You're the only girl I've loved this much... Mianhae..." You couldn't bear it, so you ran outside sobbing. You didn't know Jonghyun stood up and followed the sobbing noise. You ran to the nearest bench then you just cried and cried. You heard your name. "_______? Is that you?" It was Jonghyun. You couldn't reply nor run away. He was already there. "________!! IS THAT YOU?!" he said becoming angry. You tried to stop crying and you stood up. You faced him. He has swollen red eyes, eyebags, and dark circles. "Oppa... What happened to you?" you asked trying to hold your tears. "Don't act like you don't know. _______, why did you leave me?! As far as I know, I've been good to you!!" he said refraining from shouting too much. You couldn't say it. You think it's better this way for him not to know. You think it's better to lose him like this rather than losing him by him leaving you. "I...." You can't find the right words.
Suddenly, you hear a different voice. "______-ah~" Minho said in a cheery tone. "No..." you whispered. "So that's it huh? You left me for another guy! You replaced me with your bestfriend!! AND YOU ALWAYS SAID IT WOULD REMAIN THAT WAY!" he yelled with total anger. You just froze. Minho didn't know you were with Jonghyun. Coming to you, he shouted "Yah! You and baby shouldn't stay out long! Let me..." He already knew what was happening. You can hear him curse. Jonghyun walked past you. "Hyung, I can explain." He said trying to calm Jonghyun down.  "Yeah, sure. RIGHT AFTER I KILL YOU!!" he said as his fist already inches away Minho's face. He blocked it. Minho tried to stay calm as possible. "Hyung, let's not deal this with violence. Let ____ & I explain." he said while he nodded towards you. It was time for him to know, so you nodded back to him. "Oppa. Please Listen first." That calmed him down.
"Araso, araso, but I need ______ beside me..." You were happy he was already quiet. He needed to because of the news about to come to him.

-----

"You're what?" he said completely astonished. "I'm pregnant" you repeated yourself. He raised his fist. with the looks of it, he was going to punch someone. You closed your eyes and waited for it. Instead of that. you heard a loud thud on the ground. He punched Minho. You canll tell it was hard because he was bleeding. "HOW CAN YOU MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT?!" he said much angrier than before. He REALLY misunderstood it. "Oppa.." you tried sustaining him. "Mwo!? AND YOU!! HOW CA YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU!! AREN'T FAITHFUL TO YOU??" he shouted at your face. "JONGHYUN. Minho is not the father. YOU ARE." you FINALLY said. He suddenly softened. "I...I'm the father?" you nodded. "All this time? This... This is why?" and again, you nodded. All of a sudden, you felt your hair blowing with the wind. Jonghyun carried you and spun you once. You were very confused. "Oppa, you're not mad?", "Mad? Why would I? WE HAVE A CHILD!" he happily said. "You mean, you're okay with it?" You were completely lost. "Of course ______-ah... she's ours... she also the proof that you're only mine... ______-ah... Saranghae..." He hugged you. "Oppa... Saranghaeyo..." You cried but not it was with joy. "________, don't know know how much I missed that? Hmmm... ________, does your parents know?" he asked as he intently gazed in to your eyes. "No..." you replied. We were completely hypnotized by him. "Don't worry.. Now that I'm here, everything will be okay. We'll go through the consequences together. We'll tell both our parents.." He said with a smile you've been missing for 4 weeks. "Choayo..." you smiled back. "Let's go then." he said as he took your hand. You were so happy. You felt comfort and safety at his side, but then you forgot about the friend you helped you through this. He was just there watching you 2 leave. He stood up while covering his bleeding lip. He sighed at the sight of you leaving him just there. "I guess you'll never choose me over him..." He let out another sigh and went the other way

-----
 
You and Jonghyun told both of your parents. They were all angry, disappointed, and even your mothers cried, but they just have to accept the fact it's already there. There's nothing else they can do but support you guys.
You woke up with a smiling face. You grabbed your cellphone and read the inbox. 8 messages. 7 from Jonghyun and 1 from someone else.
"Minho oppa..." you forgot all about him. 4 days passed since you talked to him. You read his message.

-Sender: Minho Oppa ^^
______ let's meet. I have to tell you something. Come at 4 pm. -

You wondered what it would be. You thought he was mad about the other day. t was 3:50 and you were already there. You were just sitting under your treethinking about the memories you had with Mino, then you see him in front of you. "Minho Oppa!" you said happily and slightly tilting your head. You stood up and saw him with a bandage over his lip. You felr guilty. "Oppa... Mianhae...I didn't get to help you." you said. "Aniyo, it's okay, and that's not what I want to talk about.", "What is it then?" you asked while staring at his serious face. "______, I know it's too late, but I have to say it. _________, saranghaeyo." he said staring back at you. You actually know this already, you just won't admit it for selfish purposes. "Oppa..." you whispered.
"Iknow, I know. You can't accept my love. I mean you already have a child, and you have hyung..." he said like he was about to cry. "Oppa... t's not like that... You know I love you but.." he cut you "But that's not the love I need from you! I know I can't have that because you already gave it away... ______ at least don't forget all the memories we had... Don't forget when your family's complete..." You smiled because he understands.
"Minho Oppa. don't worry. When he's born, you'll be his God father, and if he really is a boy, I'll name him after you." You smiled then you hugged him. He started crying. After that, everything went well. You went home to your future husband who was waiting for you.
Everything was finally in order.
Everything is complete.

-end-