Who is this guy?!!!

Silence 2

From Previous Chapter:

Jung Joon Young came. He boasted about being Ren's Most Beloved Oppa and that sets off some anger switches in the boys. 

----

The atmospere in the room was unpleasant. JoonYoung can sense it but made the choice to completely ignore all the hatred aimed at him. 

Peniel on the other hand, was unable to do basically anything to lighten the mood. Althought Doojoon and the boys was still not sure if Ren was really Yoora in the first place, however all the boys at that moment believed in 'hate at first sight'. 

As Doojoon finally picked up the sense of uneasiness in Peniel's face, they were being immature for doing such thing.

"Guys, calm down. We're not sure if she is Yoora," Doojoon whispered.

The tense atmosphere were gone. Even Ren can sense it after she saw the frowns on the boy's faces dissapear.

"This apartment is quite nice and big," JoonYoung said calmly, looking around the room not moving. 

Ren figured that the guys were curious why JoonYoung was here. So she decided to speak.

"W-We," Ren started and all attention was turned to her. "W-we're b-band mates," Ren smiled. 

Letting the info sinked in, JoonYoung's presence and relationship with Ren now makes a little bit sense to the boys.

Junhyung couldn't stand it anymore, "I'll be taking my leave," He blurted. "Thank you for the food." 

Just as Junhyung closed the door. He stood still in front of the door, angry. 

'Stop Junhyung. She left. Stop this feelings.' He thought, biting his lips trying to hold in the tears. 

---

All the boys went back to their apartment. Junhyung was nowhere to be found. It was expected that he'd run to somewhere where he could be alone. 

Trying to not blow a fuse, Junhyung took a long walk. Without realization, he was in front of his studio which was as far as 6 blocks away from their apartment. 

He stopped in front of the door to his studio, reluctantly holding on the doorknob. He was lost in his own thought. 

It was dangerous for him to be lost in his thoughts. He needed a break from al this sudden urge to embrace Ren. 

He was mad, depress, anxious but at the the same time, he was longing for the love he used to receive from Yoora. 

After standing there for about 15 minutes, Junhyung finally opened the door. His steps was slow and energyless. 

Closing the door behind him, he hit his back to the door, sliding down like his energy was pulled out of him. 

--- 

Back at Ren's apartment, as JoonYoung (JJY) was excited while touring the apartment, Ren suddenly feel on her knees and finally seated herself on the floor. 

"REN!" JJY shouted. 

It was too sudden. Both Peniel and JJY was shocked and scared. 

Cupping Ren's face, what Joonyoung saw was a soul-less gaze from Ren to nobody knows where. 

Peniel ran to his room, searching for his doctor's kit. Just as he found them, he grabbed it and ran back, sliding on the floor as he was near to Ren. 

Peniel panicked. Everything about her physically was fine. But Ren was somehow unconsious, out in her own world. 

"What's wrong with her?" Joonyoung asked looking terrified. 

"I don't know, everything else about her is fine," Peniel said as he checked Ren's pulse. 

"Renren," Joonyoung whispered softly, hugging her tightly as he kiss her head. 

 

Jung Joon Young really cares about Ren. He didn't really know all about Ren and her past but he knew that Ren was not healthy as she physically presented. 

It was back when Ren was still a trainee. Joonyoung was just walking around the building after his fashion shoot for an online fashion shop he was working for. He wondered around the studio area of the builiding where Ren was jamming to some random rock songs. Joonyoung who was interested in becoming a rock singer, couldn't help but peek at the amazing skills the drummer had. When he saw who was playing the drums, he was stunned. What he saw was a pretty young girl, eyes full of passion, drenched in sweat who lost all her hair. 

Ren felt there was someone watching a suddenly looked up to see Joonyoung standing with opened mouth on the doorway. Ren felt anxious and quickly grabbed her cap to cover up her head without hair. 

Ren stood, fixing her cap and clothes. She was restless.

"W--wha--what do you wa--want?" She said avoiding eye contact. 

Joonyoung walked to her and grabbed both of her hands and pulled them up between their faces. 

"You're AMAZING!" He shouted.

Ren involuntarily looked up to him, making eye contact. The way Joonyoung said the word 'amazing' was amazing to Ren. It was real, it was for real. It wasn't just something he said to comfort Ren's feeling but his true feelings.

"The way you hit the right beat at the right time and and your beautiful hand movements, you look super cool just now!" Joonyoung continued. 

Ren was unable to respond. She didn't know what to say to this stranger she just met. 

Since day one after her surgery, she was judged based on her looks. Her fellow collegues avoided her because of her weird look. They felt uneasy standing next to a bald girl. As for her trainers, they keep saying comments that will comfort her instead of critisizing her to help her improve her skill because they felt pity. They knew how she was going back and forth the hospital. She didn't like the treatments both from people and the hospitals. 

"NAME! Tell me your name!" Joonyoung said. 

"R-re--ren!" 

"Ren? Okay RenRen, can I come here again tomorrow?" He asked.

"Y-Ye-Yes!" She said excitedly with a smiled. 

For a moment there, Joonyoung was immersed into Ren's eyes. Since Ren was not wearing her colour contact lenses at that moment, her eye colour was the her original golden-greyish unique colour. 

'S-she's beautiful..' Joonyoung thought as he awkwardly smiled and let go of Ren's hands. 

Just then, both Ren and Joonyoung heard loud voices of 2 adult man coming their way. Joonyoung was not suppose to be in that section of the building. He needed to get out. 

"Then.. I'll be going," he whispered, smiling excitedly and waving goodbye as he found a good chance to leave. 

 

After that day, JoonYoung came everyday to jam with Ren. With him on the guitar and vocals and Ren on the drums, it was fun. 

Peniel who were silently watching over them everyday felt relieved. The Ren who was always playing all alone in the room, now had a friend to make wonderful memories. 

The company found out about JoonYoung. He was forced to leave one moment while they were just sitting in the room having lunch laughing to some lame jokes JoonYoung was making up. 

They thought it was the right decision to do that, as Joonyoung might be interferring with the Ren's debut plan. 

However... right after he was forced to leave and Joonyoung was walking away from her, Ren grabbed him by the arms, "D-DON'T L-LEAVE!" she shouted. 

"YOORA!" The CEO got angry as that was the first time she was acting against the CEO himself. 

"A-ani!" She said, figeting badly and grabbing JoonYoung so strongly that it left some red marks on his skin. 

"Yoora! This is not like you!" CEO got more angry. "I'm doing this for the best!"

"A-Ani! D-Don't m-make him l-leave m-me t-t-too," Ren bursted into tears. "N-N-Not him too!" she fell to the floor.

JoonYoung was confuse. 'too?' He thought.

Joonyoung turned to the CEO. He looked at him so intently that the CEO got goosebumps. 

'What have you done to REN.' He thought. 

JoonYoung was about to move forward, wanting to face the CEO face to face. But, as he was about to move his left leg, he felt that something was leaning on them. Looking down, he saw Ren uncounsious. 

"REN!" He shouted as he embraced him in his arms. 

Just then, Peniel came in with his kit and pull out an injection. JoonYoung stopped Peniel.

"It's just her daily medicine, I'm her doctor, " He calmly said.

JoonYoung trusted Peniel and let him inject her. 

JoonYoung followed as Ren was brought to the hospital. Yet again she was back to the hospital. 

Ren was unconcious, JoonYoung sat by her for hours now but she wasn't moving an inch. 

He was obviously worried. He can't stop blaming himself.

Just then, Peniel came it. "It happens at least once a week. Don't worry." He reassured.

"I never thought it was this bad," Joonyoung said, his eyes stuck on Ren's pale, skinny face. 

"It's always like this before you came," Peniel started. "She stopped for awhile after meeting you. It was a miracle."

Joonyoung looked at Peniel. "What... is it?" he asked with a voice so soft like a whisper. 

"It's her brain malfunctioning." "She had cancer. Althought they successfully removed it, but the cancer had spread to some important parts of the brain. They had to remove some of that important parts too."

Joonyoung couldn't imagine what kind of pain Ren was going through. He couldn't imagine how frustated she must have felt for not being able to function like other people can. For a girl to not have hair, she must have been embarrassed. Why does she even want to continue living? 

-

Junhyung didn't move an inch from his position.

After hours of replaying the scene where Ren shouted 'Oppa', Junhyung exhausted his brain and ended up sleeping in that awkward position. 

She was there, sleeping silently at the other side of the bed facing the other way as the morning sun shine on her pale skin. 

Junhyung smiled. "What a lovely morning I am having today," he thought. 

Still half asleep, Junhyung moved towards her trying hard to make sure he wasn't moving to much that might wake her up from her sleep. 

Just as he was next to her, Junhyung extended his arms. He was about to hug her. However as he place his arms around her, he felt how ice cold her skin was. He panicked. 

Junhyung sat as he pulled her body to face him. It was terrifying.

What he was seeing in front of his eyes were too much. 

Her lips were so pale like there was no more blood flowing in her entire body. Junhyung could get himself to touch her skin no more. 

The fear of touching her cold skin again was too overwhelming for him. 

He was sweating cold sweats. His hands were shaking. He was feeling dizzy. 

Junhyung screamed. Finding himself touching the cold floor of his studio and realising that it was all just a very bad nightmare. 

"What was that dream for," Junhyung whispered to himself.

Junhyung had been having nightmare lately with Yoora being the subject to all his nightmares. It was either she was terribly sick or she was dying. 

He didn't like those dreams. Nobody ever like nightmares anyways. 

Thankyou for reading!

Been busy with school related work, sorry! 

Hope you enjoyed it hehe. 

Please comment what you think about this chapter <3