She's Back?!

Silence 2

Chapter 1: She's Back?!

 

Finally arriving at their apartment, the boys climbed up the elevator all very silent and soul-less. Even their manager was out of energy. 

Standing infront of apartment door, the boys noticed that the apartment next to them has finally been rented after 2 months of being empty. Junhyung saw the truck downstairs and he saw that it seems that a couple was going to move in. However, at the moment the boys couldn't care less who their new neighbor was. As the security system beeps, the boys entered one by one with their manager being the last to enter. 

As their manager was about to enter, he saw a red head boy smiling away from next door. The manager stopped by the door, quite taken aback by the friendliness of the boy's new neighbor. But as the boy pulled off his cap,the manager's eyes widened.

---

Doojoon and Junhyung threw themselves on the couch. Their apartment still remain the same with some slight changes like changing broken furnitures and new paint. 

Doojoon noticed their manager was stucked at the doorstep for a moment. "Whats up?" He asked as their manager finally stepped into their apartment. 

"No-Nothing!" He replied flustered. 

As the boys gathered up in the living room, their manager annouced their two days vacation after months of very hard work. Their faces brigthtened up with half of them falling asleep right there right then. 

Due to their tour, all of them haven't been home for months. As Junhyung entered his room, he could'nt help but remember the face of his beloved Yoora as she had left a sticking scent in his room. He threw himself on the bed as he daydream of the memories they spent together. 

---

Morning came...

Junhyung finally had a goodnight sleep with the familiar scent as his comfort. He woke up to the warmth of the sun through his bedroom window.

With the nice weather ahead of the day, Junhyung decided to take a walk out of the apartment and get some fresh air in his familiar neighbourhood.  Closing the apartment door behind him, he caught a glimpe of their new neighbour. Although their manager saw the red head boy. but Junhyung this time saw a guy about the same age as he is in. The guy didn't seem like he was from around here at all. It was obvious that he was a mix of both asian and western. 

The guy saw Junhyung staring at the hallway, so he bowed his head. His smile was heart warming. Junhyung bowed back with a blank face. 

"He seem friendly," Junhyung thought. "I guess thats nice."

The guy was seen approaching Junhyung. so Junhyung faced him and waited for him to arrive.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Shin Peniel imnida!" He introduced himself and bowed once more. 

"Annyeong Haseyo! Yong Junhyung imnida," Junhyung awkwardly bowed again. Its been awhile since he talked to anyone other than b2st or their manager. 

"I'll be living next door as of today with my housemate, let's be friends," He smoothly said offering a handshake. 

"Ne. Of course!" Junhyung took Peniel's hand and shook hands. Junhyung wasn't really smiling or anything, he was just feeling a bit too awkward with Peniel's kindness. 

---

Out and about, Junhyung immersed himself in the thoughts of freedom and peace. He always loved the park in the neighbourhood. The fresh air calm him down.

Resting on a bench under the shades of the trees, he leans back and rested his head on the bench. He covered his eyes with his right arm finding that he was thinking all about how the tour was a super big step for Beast. Just as he was humming some random calm lullaby, the red head boy's image appeared. He was immersed into the boy's smile and found that he himself was smiling at the moment. 

He was confuse. Why did the image appeared into his mind?

 

Lost in his thoughts, a frissbee came flying hitting his knee. He looked up and saw two boys looking worried. 

"Bianhaeyo!" One of the child shouted. "Can you throw it back here?" 

It was the first time he saw a real frisbee. Of course he didn't know how to throw it. He stood and took the frisbee into his hands, confused. 

"Let me help you," a voice appeared from Junyhung's right side. He turned to see Peniel. Peniel took the frisbee from Junhyung and threw it to the children. 

"Gomawo!" Both of the children bowed. 

 

"Thanks," Junhyung said. Junhyung was obviously wondering why Peniel was there. 

"Surething," Peniel replied. "And if you were wondering why I'm here, I was checking out the neighbourhood." 

 

Both Junhyung and Peniel sat back down onto the bench, appreciating the view of the two children having fun playing. 

"So.. where are you from?" Junhyung asked. 

"I'm from the US," Peniel replied. 

"Oh. What made you move here?" Junhyung said. 

"My job," Peniel smiled. "I'm taking care of my patient. I'm a doctor you see." 

'A doctor? wow' Junhyung thought. For a guy as young as Peniel was, it was pretty rare. Doctors were never young. 

"I heard that this park is very nice," Peniel said. looking around, pleased with the view of the wonderful forest. 

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." Junhyung smiled. "Who did you heard it from? Aren't you from the US?"

"My housemate used to live here," Peniel rested his face on his hands. "My housemate wanted to live in that apartment no matter what," he chuckled. 

 

Junhyung was about to ask who Peniel's housemate name was. But when he opened his mouth, Peniel had rushed saying that he needed to get something and left. 

Junhyung hanged around a little longer. 

 

---

 

Going up the elevator to the apartment, Junhyung felt super awkward as he accidently closed the door to the elevator causing another person's arm to be clammed. The person wasn't able to enter, so he saw that they ran up the stair. 

'In a rush I guess,' Junhyung thought. 

Arriving at his floor, the same person appeared infront of him running. The person's cap fell off, showing the bright red head Junhyung seem to remember from the airplane.

Junhyung ran up and picked up the cap and ran after the boy. 

"Hey! Your cap!" He shouted. 

However, as Junhyung was following the boy from behind, he noticed something that he thought he will never ever will see in his life anymore. Junhyung quickened his pace and was able to catch up, pulling the boy by the shoulder. 

The boy stopped and stared at Junhyung with a terrified look.

Junhyung couldn't believed what he saw. His mind was messed up. 

"Yoo.." He whispered. 

The boy was breathless from all the running. He stared at Junhyung with such big eyes.

'This couldn't be real, can it?' Junhyung thought. 

Junhyung was also panting hard. He didn't ran much but the shocked had caused him to become breathless. 

His heart rate was raising and he was sweating a little. 

".....Yoora-ah?" Junhyung finally said. "Choi Yoora?" he made sure. 

 -----

 

Annyeong Annyeong! Here's the first chapter to the sequel! *Hooray hooray..?*

Thankyou so much for those who kept waiting for my update and those who are gonna read this *bows*

My writing style might have changed a little. Plus, I'm a little off the track at the moment cause I haven't been writing at all since last year. 

Comments of advices are surely welcomed! xoxo