I Hate You

Darling

"Minah, wake up" a blonde young woman was shaking the body of a younger girl in deep sleep. She sighed when the other girl didn't even move a muscle.

"Jung Minah! Rise and shine!" the woman, Sojin, shouted as she pulled the covers away from the sleeping teenager. The loud shout shocked the younger and she fell off the bed as a result.

"Ow" Minah whined and pouted before glaring at her older sister.

"Unnie! That hurt!" the younger sister complained.

"I've been calling you for like 15 minutes. Geez you're just a sleepyhead like appa."Sojin sighed.

"Bleh!" Minah stuck her tongue at her sister playfully and the older simply chuckled at her sister's childish actions.

"Now I know why mother says you're just like appa. You're awake now, so hurry up and get ready. Ahyoung is coming over to pick you up." Sojin told her sister and went downstairs, leaving Minah alone. 

"Aish" the younger Jung got off the floor and went to take a quick shower in her private bathroom. Once she finished getting ready, she grabbed her bag and went downstairs to have breakfast with her family.

Naeun could hear her youngest daughter's loud footsteps and got plates ready for Minah to have breakfast. Sojin was already busy eating because her class was rather early.

"Good morning Mommy!" Minah greeted her mother and kissed her cheek before sitting down.

"Good morning sweetie. Hurry up and eat breakfast, Ahyoung is coming over in like 10 minutes."

"Okay!" Minah quickly ate her breakfast as Sojin watched and laughed.

"Where is appa?" the youngest asked her mother and sister.

"Your appa had to go to the hospital early, this is why she asked Ahyoung to drive you to school today."

"Oh okay."

The doorbell rang and Naeun went to open the door for their guest.

"Good morning Auntie Naeun" Yura greeted and bowed.

"Good morning Ahyoung, you've gotten so pretty. How are your parents?"

"T-Thank you. And they're doing fine. Is Minah ready?" Yura shyly asked.

"I'm ready. Bye Unnie! Bye Mommy!" Minah said and kissed both her sister and mother before leaving the house with her best friend, Yura.

"Good morning Youngie Unnie"

"Good morning Minah."

Yura opened the door for the freshman and then went to the driver's seat to start the car. As they were driving, Minah noticed this wasn't the usual route to school.

"Unnie where are we going? School is the other way."

"I know, but Auntie Bomi and Auntie Chorong begged me to drive Hyeri to school." Yura explained.

Minah's eyes widened in response to hearing the name of the person she despised the most in the world.

"Yoon?! Why?! Does that delinquent even go to school?! I have the same schedule as her but I think the amount of days she has showed up or been on time doesn't even add up to how many fingers I have in one hand!" Minah complained.

"Why do you think they begged me to drive her? This way she can't ditch." the junior said to reason with the younger, who frowned in response.

"I hate her" Minah mumbled.

"I know. It won't be that bad, she's sitting alone in the back anyway."

"Fine, but that brat better not talk to me."

The two of them arrived at Hyeri's house and saw no sign of the troublemaker.

"Where is that lazy brat?" Minah asked.

Yura simply shrugged her shoulders. The two of them got of the car and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Hyeri's mother, Chorong opened the door for them.

"Minah! Ahyoung! It's so nice to see you two. Ahyoung thank you so much for agreeing to drive my child" Chorong said.

"It's no bother" Yura smiled.

"You two are so well-behaved, why can't my child be like that? The three of you were practically raised together so I really wonder why she didn't grow up like you two." the woman sighed.

Yura and Minah looked at each other until they heard a loud scream from upstairs.

"Yoon Hyeri if you don't wake your lazy up I will throw you out your window!" the two heard their Aunt Bomi's loud and threatening voice.

Chorong rubbed her temples and shook her head.

"Every morning with that child. Minah could you please go up and wake up my daughter?"

"M-Me?!"

"My daughter is the laziest child ever, but when it comes to you, she's always focused. I'm sure you can wake her up! Please!" Chorong pleaded and Minah gave in.

"Okay." Minah gave her aunt an eye-smile and then went upstairs. She has been here a few times so she knew which room was Hyeri's. Minah knocked on the door and Bomi turned around. She smiled when she saw her best friend's daughter.

"Hello Minah!"

"Hi Auntie. Is Hyeri still not waking up?"

Bomi nodded.

"You'll be late for work, let me wake her up."

"Really?! Thank you Minah! You're such a good child!" Bomi complimented the girl and then ran downstairs to get ready for work. Minah looked at the sleeping Hyeri and frowned. She took a deep breath and walked towards the girl.

"Yah! Yoon Hyeri! Wake up you lazy brat!" Minah yelled and yanked the blanket off the girl.

Hyeri simply grumbled and then turned away from Minah.

"Yah!" Minah shouted and began to shake the girl. Suddenly she felt someone pull her arm and the next thing she knew, she was stuck in the arms of Hyeri.

"You're so loud midget" Hyeri mumbled into Minah's neck as she snuggled closer to the smaller girl.

"L-Let g-go of me!" Minah stuttered, but Hyeri snickered and then tightened her embrace on the girl.

"You smell nice shortie." Hyeri teased.

"You creep! Let go of me! We have school! I know you don't care but Yura Unnie and I do!"

"That nerd Yura is here too?"

"Yah! She's older than us, you have to respect her! And be grateful she was nice enough to drive you to school you rude brat! Now let go of me. We have like 20 minutes!"

"I like you better when you don't talk" Hyeri whispered and Minah felt Hyeri's hands snake into her school uniform.

"S-Stop!"

"Yah! Yoon Hyeri! What do you think you're doing?!" Yura howled as she ran into the room. The oldest pulled Minah away from Hyeri and glared down at the ert, who didn't seem the least bit ashamed of her actions.

"What's up dork-ra? Must be good to be such a nerd that everyone loves right?"

"Don't be disrespectful to Yura Unnie! She's better than you'll ever be! Why don't you just go to prison already?! You're going to end up there sooner or later!" Minah angrily told Hyeri who only laughed it off as she took that statement with a grain of salt.

"You haven't changed at all princess. Alright you successfully woke me up, I'll go to prison- I mean school. Dork-Ra, you can leave. Princess, I don't mind if you stay though. I know you want me." Hyeri proudly stated and Minah wanted to wipe that smirk off her face but Yura told her to let it go. The oldest led Minah downstairs and gave the troublemaker one last glare.

"I hate her so much" Minah kept saying while they walked downstairs.

"I know I know." The two waited for the girl in the car and Hyeri came out shortly after, her uniform was worn very messily though. Minah sighed as she got of the car and walked up to Hyeri.

"Oh missed me that much?" Hyeri teased.

"Not even in your dreams you brat. But you should at least respect our school's uniform on those rare days that you do show up" Minah scolded and helped Hyeri fix her uniform. Yura watched from the driver's seat and bit her lower lip at the sight of the two together. She has loved Minah for so long, but she knows Minah only thinks of her as an older sister. Still, that doesn't mean she should give up. The poor lovesick girl still holds onto a tiny glimmer of hope that Minah will love her back one day.

"There! Now you look somewhat presentable" Minah said as she finished fixing Hyeri's uniform. She avoided looking at the taller girl but Hyeri gave her a rare gentle smile.

"Thanks Princess." Hyeri mumbled and kissed Minah's cheek.

"Y-Yah!" Minah pushed the taller girl away and held the cheek Hyeri kissed.

"Ugh I hate you!" the shorter girl shouted as she ran to the car and sat next to her best friend. Hyeri chuckled and sat in the backseat. The oldest sighed and began driving to school.

"You're making such a big deal out of nothing princess. It was just a kiss on the cheek. Besides, it's not like that was the first time we've kissed." Hyeri nonchalantly said and leaned back against her seat.

"Excuse me?! You were the one who forcibly stole my first kiss when we were just 6 years old! You were messed up even then! There was no 'we'. Now stop talking! You know I find you irritating and you're extra annoying whenever you bring up that tragic incident 9 years ago!"

"Geez you're so loud. The only time you should ever be this loud is if we're in bed together having fun" Hyeri replied and winked at Minah. The oldest held onto the steering wheel tightly so she wouldn't be tempted to throw a punch across Hyeri's face while Minah looked absolutely horrified.

"Yoon Hyeri!"

"Ah... that's exactly how you should scream my name when we fu-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! God you are such a nightmare. Don't talk to me!" Minah cut her off and put on her headphones so she wouldn't have to deal with the girl anymore.

The rest of the car ride was somewhat peaceful, although Hyeri would occasionally tap Minah's shoulder to piss her off. The three of them finally arrived at school and the two girls in the front couldn't be more grateful that it was over. Yura parked the car in the special spot reserved for her because she was the student council president. Hyeri walked ahead of them and the other two kept a safe distance. Yura made sure Hyeri wouldn't have a chance to harass Minah.

"Yura Unnie, next time we should just let her cut school" Minah whispered into Yura's ears.

Yura giggled and pat Minah's head.

"We can't do that, I would hear an earful from my parents because Auntie Bomi would definitely be telling my Hayoung appa about it. Also, as student council president, I can't just let a child fail in front of me."

"You're too nice" Minah pouted.

"And you're too cute" the older said and gently pinched Minah's cheek.

"Yah~" the underclassman whined but smiled when her best friend kissed her cheek.

"To clean your cheek from that delinquent's kiss."

"Jealous?" Minah teased.

"No, I know you'll never like her more than me." Yura boasted.

"I find it insulting that you would even think I'd like her in general."

Yura and Minah held hands and waved to every student who greeted them. The two of them were arguably two of the most popular girls in their school. They were both smart and kind, but most of all, they were very beautiful. Hyeri on the other hand was just as known, only she was infamous. There's no one who doesn't know about the troublemaker. In just a few days after she started high school, rumors about her being in a gang or a mafia spread throughout the school. Still, this didn't stop a select group of students from finding her dangerous personality appealing.

"I'm going to class now. I'll see you at lunch." Yura told the younger and kissed her cheek before going the other way.

'Great, I'm stuck with that brat now' Minah thought.

Hyeri slowed down and walked beside Minah, occasionally glaring down at any guy who tried to speak to Minah.

"You're scaring everyone." Minah murmured. 

"Like I care. These guys should know you're mine"

"I'm not yours. Either you're crazy or delusional, maybe both"

"What? Don't tell me you like that dork-ra"

"I sure like her a lot more than I'll ever like you" Minah harshly replied and stormed into their first period class.

'Ugh that girl just knows how to get on my nerves!'

"Woah you look like you had a rough morning"

"I did" the grumpy girl answered and sat next to her friend, Kim Seolhyun.

"Lemme guess, Yoon Hyeri?"

"How'd you know?"

"Well you two basically came into school together, which is rare because she's never in school. And secondly, you only get this mad when it's about her." Seolhyun said and smiled at her frustrated friend.

"Seolhyunnie...you don't understand how annoying that brat is." 

"I can imagine. But straighten up, our teacher is here."

Minah and the rest of the students got up to greet their teacher, but Hyeri stayed in her seat.

"Good Morning class. I'll take attendance...hm.. Oh Sehun?"

"Here"

"Kim Jongin"

​"Present"

"Kim Chanmi"

"Here sir"

"Jung Minah"

"Here."

".... Yoon Hyeri?"

"Yo" Hyeri answered and everyone in the whole classroom, except Minah and Seolhyun, turned to Hyeri with faces of shock.

"What are you idiots lookin at?" Hyeri irritably asked and glared at everyone.

"I'm surprised you're here in school Ms. Yoon." The teacher said with disbelief.

"I had to, my precious girlfriend other there woke me up." Hyeri smirked and pointed to Minah. All eyes were now on Minah and the girl got off her seat while violently shaking her head.

"No No No! We're not together!"

"Awww my Baby Princess, why must you hide that you love me?"

"Can you please just go to prison and leave me alone?!"

Once the class finally calmed down, and Seolhyun pulled Minah away from jumping off her seat to choke the troublemaker, the teacher proceeded with teaching the lesson.

The rest of the period went by pretty fast and soon they had only 5 minutes left.

"Alright class I'll be handing back your tests from last week. I must say, they were quite disappointing. You all need to study more" The teacher announced and everyone got scared. He called up students one by one to pick up their tests and the responses were very mixed.

"Jung Minah... as expected of you Ms. Jung, you scored a perfect 100"

"Thank you sir."

"That's my girl!" Hyeri shouted from the back of the room and Minah turned to give her a death glare.

'Not today Minah. Just let it go. You'll be a doctor one day and she'll be hopefully behind iron bars in a prison as far away from you as possible. Maybe they'll ship her to a prison in another country.'

"Ms. Yoon! Maybe instead of flirting with Ms. Jung, you should be asking her to tutor you! You got the lowest score in the class! I never thought it was humanly possible to score a 4 out of 100!" Their teacher snapped and Hyeri simply shrugged her shoulders. The class would have laughed if the person being yelled at wasn't Yoon Hyeri. Everyone, except Minah, was fearing that they would get beat up by Hyeri and her gang if they laughed at her. Only Minah knew those rumors were false, but she was too upset to even laugh at Hyeri.

"At this rate you won't advance to the next grade. I suggest you get a tutor" The teacher told Hyeri.

Everyone looked at the teacher, horrified. They wondered who would be unlucky enough to end up having to teach a future criminal.

"I'll do it if my princess over there is my tutor."

"Over my dead bod-" Minah tried to refuse but was stopped by her teacher.

"Deal! Ms. Jung, you will start tutoring Ms. Yoon tomorrow after school. If she does better, I will give you extra credit."

"But sir-"

Before Minah could argue, the bell had already rung and the teacher ran out of the room. Hyeri smirked triumphantly at the unfortunate genius.

"I hope you'll teach me well. In return I'll teach you other things. They'll definitely be way more fun than school subjects" Hyeri whispered into Minah's ear and then walked out of the classroom.

Minah clenched her fist, trying so hard to not find Hyeri and choke her.

'What did I do to deserve this?! You have got to be kidding me!'

TBC 

Tadah! It was way too much to be just one chapter. I guess this story will be maybe the same amount of chapters as the first story. The next chapter will have more Yura and Minah moments :) And I'll include more 2eun too. Thank you all for reading! Sorry for any typos! I'm just a crappy potato of an author :C
Proof that Hyeri is a little brat