Whatever and Friendzone

The Last Pigeon (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung POV

We havent done anything yet after one week after the project has been given. We still don't talk at all because I was too lazy to look at that dork face. I try my best to ignore him everytime we meet at univ and at class i just talk to him if necessary. I dont care about this stupid pairing thing i can done this project all by myself.

If you ask me why i hate that dork that much, i really dont know haha I just think that he is very annoying guy, thats all!! Maybe he dont like me too because of my rudeness so we are the same. HATE EACH OTHER in the first sight.

Okay stop talking about our hating relitionship. now where is my twin and that two skhiksin. i glanced right and left, but there was no sign of them. 

Huh! Surely they are now eating again in cafe. I decide to go to Vic unnie cafe. and...

THUDDD!!! "OUCH!!!" i groan

Something hard bump me and now fall on me... WHAT THE..

"Omo,mianhae" the guy who bump me stand up, after help me uphe bowing and bowing andd ....... its that dorkkkkkkk!!!!

"Youuuuu .....Why are keep bumping me huh?? are you do it purposely HUH?" I glare and push him hard  but when i want to hit him he grab my hand and put on his serious face.Wow his serious face is surely handsome... *ehh

"im sorry Soojung-shi, i dont do it purposely, Im sorry if i keep bumping you and annoy you. But why are you hate me so much, we just met last week but you hate me like i have make something wrong to you for a year." i seriously shock when i hear he say something like that, i just shut my mouth and dont dare to look at him.

After a few moments in silence, Aiden release his hand then go away from me with his frustration face.

Oh My god what have i done, after i think again he never done something wrong to me,he doesnt angry when i'm cheating his paper test he even buy me a food at Vic unnie cafe, he never blamed me when i bump him on the first day. why i become like this???

 

Aiden POV

That rude girl really testing my patience, she thinks that she is the only pretty girl in this world HUH??? Why must she become so rude. My mood really bad right now. Where is Yuri Hyung, i need to spill out my frustration!! 

Then I walk around the univ to search my hyung. arghhhh this univ is really big i have search him for 40 minutes now he could not be found anywhere.That hyung, when i needed him, he cant be fount but when im not need him he always popped out from nowhere and annoy me. Really useless hyung huh!!

Because i got tired from walking around i sit on bench at basketball court, there are some student playing there. 

"Hey Watch outtttt!!!!" somebody scream and THUDDD! a ball hit my head perfectly. My head suddenly become dizzy. Oh my precious head....When im busy checkin my head whether my head is leaking or not, some guys came up with a worried face.

"Hey dude are you alright?" one of the guy ask with a concern. I just rub my head and nod. then the guys sigh of relief.

"Want to join us rather than you sitting there and become our ball target again?" on of the tall guy ask while helping me up.

"im not really good at basketball."i said keep rubbing my head. Its really hurt you know.

"Haha chill dude we just having fun not playing for championship, oh yeah call me MIN and that tall guy is JunKi, and the one that hit you with a ball is Kai" the tann guy said

"Sorry man for hitting you with the ball, out of my control hehe, so are you in ?" that Kai guy said

"Okay i'm in and you guys can call me Aiden" I said and grab the ball from the tall guy.

Woooo it has been so long that i'mnot playing basketball. I miss thiss wuahhhhh!

No one POV

After playing for one hour the guys lying lifeleesly on the court with heavy breath.

"Wow that is awesome man... it a bull when you said you are not good at it, you finish off me and Kai with your three poit shoot. " MIN said while catching his breath.

"we must often play together next time. So dude what is your major?"JunKi sadi when all of us can normally breathing again.

"Music, and you guys?"

"Wow meee too but i never see you in the class" MIN said 

"How can you see him if you just come to class to sleep huh" JunKi tease, make MIN pouting 

"Dont pouting man it make me sick really!" Junki slam his friend face lightly.

Aiden just laugh see his new friends behavior.

At the other place

Yoona POV

My twin really had a moodswing this week whenever she meet Aiden she always become bad mood queen then awile after she hang out with us she can be happy queen, really a weird girl. Because now my twin have bad mood now and want her time 'ALONE" no one dare to disturb her ALONE time same with me i dont want die young, you know soojung really scary when she mad or have bad mood like this time. So rather than being killed by Soojung if i go near her i better searching for my Yul *eits he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter