You/Yoseob 'No right'

Yoseob scenes!

Your POV

 

Yoseob roughly grabbed me from my neck and pulled me towards him. His face close to mine. I could feel him breathing down on my face While he spat his words. 

 

"Don't ing judge me! " He growled dangerously." You ain't have that right! You're my ing property. DAMN IT!! He roared insanely. I could clearly see a vain in his neck pulsing wildly. 

 

He then looked at me from head to toe and smirked. "Not that anyone would believe you. Not with what you are. Who would believe a ? It's easy to see that you're the gold-digger here. " He laughed mockingly. 

 

I felt my eyes starting to sting with tears. I was used to what people call me. I succeeded in ignoring all hurtful names from them. But to actually hear it coming from him.. I felt... disappointed, hurt, alone. 

 

I tried to look away but he held my head there and stared deeply in my eyes.

 

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue love? "

 

How dare he! How dare he call me with that endearment?! Without realizing I raised my hand in the air and brought it full force down his beautiful smirking face. But before it could actually reach his face he grabbed my arm fast and gripped it so tightly with his big hands I could immediately feel it start bruising. 

 

"Not so fast." He breathed. He looked mad. So mad. 

 

"I don't think that's such a good idea, hm?" I tried to struggle away but he's too strong. He suddenly leaned in and softly brushed his nose against my cheek and breathed me in. I suddenly felt hot. 

 

It frightens me to hear Yoseob screaming and cursing, but this like how he is now, his gentleness not matching his words is so much worse. 

 

He hummed softly and before I knew what was happening he gave my cheek a long sensual wet . I felt shivers all over me. He pulled away but not completely. What I saw in his eyes made my breath get caught. He had that familiar glint in his eyes. Pure, tense, ual desire and lust to devour me. 

 

"Let me remind you who you belong to. " He whispered harshly.

 

'Oh god.' I almost cried when I felt my traitorous body getting moist down there. His breathing started to uneven. I whimpered when I felt him push his knee between my tights and the wanton side of me couldn't help but to grind my body against him. 

 

Orange~

 

Likey? Comment! :D