Dooseob Goodnight~

Yoseob scenes!

Yoseob's pov

 

"Yoseob-ah."

 

Gosh, that voice. The one that always makes my knees go weak. This beautiful human being really has me wrapped around his finger without even knowing it.

 

"Yah, why are you looking away?" Doojoon whispered in my ear. Seriously, he'll be the death of me if he keeps this up.

 

"I-I'm not!" I stuttered, blushing like mad. 

 

I wanted to move away but the way my crush held me made it impossible. He firmly pressed his clothed chest against mine, his face nuzzling my neck. And I knew if I turned around his lips that won't leave my dreams alone would touch my cheek. 

 

He chuckled after hearing my denial. It sounded like music in my ears, so beautiful. I shuddered when I felt his warm familiar breath on my neck. I tried to not inhale to much of his scent that as usual unconsciously makes me feel lightheaded. I closed my eyes to try and calm myself down, but I soon lost it when I felt his luscious lips touching my most sensitive area. A soft gasp escaped my throat when I felt him kissing my neck, softly rubbing with his nose up and down my jaw and collarbone, whispering sweet nothings into my skin. 

 

And then... I sighted softly. I opened my eyes when I felt the warmth that felt like home leave my skin and saw him backing away. His eyes were closed while he tried to regain his breath back under controle. The strong hands that were on my shoulders gripped me a bit tighter for a moment before lessening their grip till he let go. I was brought back to reality when I heard his angelic voice . 

 

"I'm sorry, Seobie. I didn't mean to tease you" 

 

I wanted to ask him what that was all about, but I couldn't find my voice because my heart was racing like crazy.

"Go to bed, Seobie. The others are already sleeping. I'm going to take a shower first." He didn't wait for my reaction though. He bid me goodnight with a gentle smile and walked out of our bedroom.

 

Orange~

 

Likey? Comment! :D