Dooseob We're going to be late! 2/2

Yoseob scenes!

The younger man came a little closer with his face until he almost touched the left side of Doojoon's face. Doojoon could feel the warmth already, but he didn’t know if it was his own warmth or the warmth of the smaller man’s hot breath on his neck. 

 

"Yo-Yoseobie?"

 

“Can you feel my chin, please?” Yoseob asked. Doojoon did that carefully. 

 

‘Is this it? Is he asking me to kiss him?’ Doojoon thought. He leaned a little closer to the younger and closed his eyes. 

 

“Can you feel it? “ The main vocalist asked in a whisper. 

 

“Mmmmm?” Doojoon asked dreamily. 

 

‘What? Your warm breath in my neck or that my heart is beating faster and faster?’ The older thought. 

 

“Can you feel the difference?” 

 

“Huh?” 

 

“My chin, can you feel the difference? I used this new shaving cream. I bought it yesterday. I saw it in a commercial and I thought it was utterly cute, so I bought it.” The smaller man said with a wide smile on his face and half lidded eyes. 

 

Doojoon was shocked! He backed off a little. 

 

‘What did I just wanted to do to him?!’ 

 

“I-I thought you wanted to k-k-k..K-k-” 

 

Yoseob looked at his hyung questioningly with his cute eyes. 

“That I wanted what?” 

 

Doojoon looked away. 

 

“Ono omo!!!!” The smaller man screamed in realization . 

 

"I know what you thought!'' He screamed. 

 

“You were thinking that- hatatblablabla” Doojoon interrupted him. 

 

Doojoon pushed him away and sighed. He walked out of the  younger's room while the latter was still talking. 

 

The leader walked to the fridge and poured him a glass of milk. He put the empty pack of milk back in the fridge and turned around. But he didn’t get far because someone pushed him against the fridge. Yoseob looked him deep in his eyes. At first, there wasn’t any difference in his team mate's attitude, but something gave him the feeling that if he would stand there any longer, just staring at him, that he could just blurt out something. So intimidating.. 

 

"Doo- Chill for a second...- I was just joking eh-heh joke, joke.” Doojoon interrupted him with an uneasy smile. 

 

“Yah hyung! Don’t scare my like that.” The  younger said as he tapped his leader gently on his shoulder. 

 

Doojoon didn’t feel the lump in his throat anymore and sighed in relief.  Before Yoseob opened the door, he stopped. 

 

“But I wouldn’t mind if you did…” The younger man said without turning around. 

 

“Huh? What? What are you talking about?” Doojoon asked, panicking slightly. 

 

The main vocalist turned to his leader and gave him a gently smile. Then he opened the door and ran out to the staircase with the leader running after him . 

 

“Haa..ha..ha. What did you just mean? Ha..ha” Doojoon asked, panting. 

 

“Don’t think too much Doojoonie, or we’re going to be late. You do realize that they expect us to be in the studio at 10:15, don’t you?” Yoseob said, his face flushing red. 

 

‘Fortunately the leader couldn't see it. He probably thinks I’m red because of the running.’ the younger thought. 

 

At least, that was what he hoped. 

 

Doojoon groaned while Yoseob just smiled teasingly and together they left the apartment. 

 

Orange~

 

Likey? Comment! :D