|2|

Goodbye Forever

~Goodbye- B.A.P.~

text-divider.jpg

Nahyun didn't know how long she was locked up in the room. All she remember was just the empty feeling in her chest and the silent sobs. Why was she upset, that was what most people would ask. It's stupid to cry over a guy right? But he wasn't just a guy, he was her unrequited love. And the hole in her heart was empty she feels so fragile. As she lay against the wall every memory of him made her break even more. She thought of all the pain she felt whenever he never even looked at her. It burned into her mind and cracked her heart. She thought of the times whenever she would feel anger for the smallest reason. She hated him at times but..... She can never bring herself to end this stupid love. She loved him since middle school. She was too scared. Too scared of feeling and watch all her hard work disappear. Too scared to start over. Too scared to lose him, even if he was never hers. Yes she thought of changing herself for him. No she wasn't love blind. She knew what she was doing was hurting her. But he was her drug. And there was no cure. 

This sorrow and anger made her mad, it drove her to be stupid, but what killed her the most was her friend. Her friend the one who been there for her. She hated the fact it wasn't just some random girl, it was her friend the one that she knew with all her heart. It drove her crazy. It drove her to tears. It drove her to the edge. Why couldn't she hate her? Yea because if she did she would be unreasonable. She would be evil. 

She wanted to scream. Scream loud in a place no one can hear her. 

What hurted more was that he thought of the confession. He thought about Nayung. Not her. She will never be good enough. It . She layed onto her bed and looked in her computer. She looked at the messages she had between him. It was short. She was always the one to begin and end the conversations. Nahyun thought about how times she wanted to just hug him and wrap her arms around him.
She looked at his profile and looked at the ceiling. She looked at the keyboard and knew what she needed to do. 
She typed in a simple message. 
Nahyun- Daehyun. I have something important to tell you. 
She looked at the enter key. She pressed it and felt tears coming. She smiled slightly. It was time to say Goodbye Forever.


Nahyun had a smiled on as she stared at her friend's face at the screen. They were video calling with each other and both had a smile on as if the incident was forgotten.

"Yah Nayung" she said pouting. 

"What's up?" 

"Yah I typed to Daehyun an he still didn't respond to me." she said angrily and sadly. On the other end of the camera though Nayung looked at her phone as a nonfications sound was made. 

"Aish that idiot won't leave me alone." She said.

Nahyun frowned slightly, "Who was that?" 

Nayung looked at her guilty, "You sure you want to know?" And that was the answer she needed.

"Daehyun." Nahyun said. Not as a question but a statement.

"Yea..." Nayung said awkwardly. 

"Aigoo." 

"Do you want me to text him to go online?" 

Nayhun frowned slightly doubt in her mind. She didn't want to accept help to even get him online, but she knew he would immediately go online for Nayung. She felt weak that she can't even tell the guy she liked without help, but it was easier to just do it.

"Yea... Just tell him I called for him." Nahyun said with a forced smile.

"Ok." Her friend said as she texted on her phone. Nahyun can only lay back on her bed as the empty hole in her heart caused aching pain. 

After a few seconds Nayung looked back at her, "Yea he said he's gonna come on." 

She manage a weak smile and waited looking at screen. 

After a few minutes later Nahyun saw the green button on his name. 

Nahyun- Hey. 

She wrote simply.

Daehyun- What's up? 

Nahyun- Got something to tell u. 

Daehyun- What?

Nahyun- Simply that. I like you

There she said it. She waited. She wanted to know how he felt. She needed to know.

Daehyun- wtf

                 um

               I didn't expect that

Nahyun- So speak ur mind. She wrote back waiting.
Daehyun- I like Nayung.
As simple as that those words was what hurted her more. The words she was trying to avoid. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Some part of her wanted to scream. Some part wanted to cry. Some part of her wanted to laugh. At herself for being foolish. Some part of her wanted to shut the laptop and lock it away as she hides in a small place hoping to disappear. Emotions flooded through her including anger, anger of everything. Pain. Hurt. But she couldn't do any of that because her camera was still on and Nayung was on the other end waiting. Looking. 
She felt the need to explode. But explode where? She calmly clenched her hands into fists as she put on a smile. A smile as she looked at her friend. 
"Wow. He said he likes you Nayung." She said cheerfully to her friend. 

"Oh." Was all she said.

Nahyun continued to look at the convo. she had between him and continue.
Nahyun- ... 

               Wow. 

Was all she said. 

Daehyun- What? You said speak my mind so I did. 

Nahyun- Uh. Ok

Daehyun- Sry.

Nahyun- So I knew you like her but did I even had a chance?  

She knew she sound kinda desperate when saying that, but truthfully she needed some ending and answers that she was always wondering about. She needed closure.

Daehyun- Idk. 

"Nayung! God that dumb idiot. Aish when I'm trying to get answers all he says is IDK. Like seriously dude that a really dumb answer." She whined angrily to her friend. But all that was just a way to hide her pain. 

"Aish guys are idiot Nahyun, you should've knew that." 

Nahun took a deep sigh, "Aigoo, I'll talk to you tomorrow Nayung ok?" 

"Yea okay. Bye." 

Nahyun let out a huge sigh of relief as the call ended. She stared back at the screen. 

Daehyun- We can be friends?

Nahyun- You ever hate me?

Daehyun- No. 

To Nahyun that was all she needed. Perphaps it was neither of their fault for making this love unrequited. Nahyun took a deep sigh and released all the tension inside.  

Daehyun- Hey so like do u want my number? 

Nahyun typed yes. You never knew when it can be useful. 

Nahyun- Uh can I ask for 1 thing?

Daehyun- Sure?

Nahyun- #1- give me a hug when we get back to school! 

Nahyun smiled mischeviouly as he agreed. Yea she founded closure, but she should take advantage of what she always thought she wanted. She took a deep breath. There was also one thing she wanted from him.

Nahyun- Pleas don't make it awkward when we get back to school ok? Or I swear I'll bury u in hell!
She said jokingly. 
Daehyun- Ok no prob.
As the conversation ended Nahyun felt somewhat sortaof empathy for him. He like Nayung and confessed yet Nahyun knew her friend only had eyes for Taehyung. The devil in reincarnation in Nahyun's opinion. 

As Nahyun shut the laptop down. Nahyun took a deep breath and she took a pillow and screamed in it as tears came. As she was done screaming she smiled genuinely, but still weakly. She had to be strong. Strong. Even if it hurted she was free. And perhaps that did release the tension that was always in side of her. 

"Wow. I'm just great. I'm free." She said smiling. Yea she was free. She didn't know if she would still feel pain but she knew this story was finish. 

"Goodbye forever." 

She said to the feelings she had for Daehyun. All the feelings she had for him including jealously and the feelings when she was with him felt like a memory to her now. 
                                                                                                                                                   Goodbye Forever
                                                                                                                                                           The End

text-divider.jpg



A/N: Hey all my readers. I really hope you enjoyed this story and it brought you to tears although it probably didn't. However I wish you enjoyed it to the uttermost extent. Thanks for reading it though!!!! Um besides that I want to ask if you guys would like a prequel or a full story continuing or just another bonus chapter on what happened with the hug. Please also listen to the youtube clip at the top since the song really fitted the concept and there's english for people who doesn't understand the korean!!! Thanks for reading. Also I really wish you can check out my other stories I have written. Thank you! Now time to say bye bye!