B.A.P

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day's worth of schedule's for B.A.P and finally they were all heading home, hoping to get some rest and spend their 2 month's holiday relaxing. As their manager pulled into the car park the member's noticed he was getting nervous. Yongguk, being the eldest out of his band mate's and the leader spoke up.

"Is something wrong?" Yongguk's deep voice startled the manager. Luckily he had just turned off the engine.

"It's just... Boy's. We won't be the only one's in the dorm for a while."

"What do you mean?" Zelo the maknae spoke up.

"Well, we will be having a new roommate. All I'm going to say is... Stay out of her way. Don't talk to her if you don't have to. Don't poke your nose's in her business. Just ignore her all together, Ok?" The manager looked at the boy's with a pleading look. Looking between each other the boy's nodded to their manager who seemed to take a breath of relief at their answer. "Come on then."

When they exited the van and made their way up in the elevator the boy's noticed the Manager looked worse than before.

"Manager-Nim... are you sure everything is ok?" Youngjae spoke up.

"Look... We're late. When we arrive... If she say's anything... Don't talk back. Just let her do what she want's. Got it?" The boy's nodded. When they exited the elevator they spotted a male leaning against their dorm's door. Yongguk was about to go tell the male to go when the manager stopped him.

"T-That's her."

The male's all shivered slightly as they walked toward's her, when she looked up her eye's set on the manager with a deathly glare.

"S-So-sorry Jimin-ssi... I k-know I'm late..."

Jimin sniggered. "Late? Yes, that you are. Almost 3 hour's late." her voice was muffled behind the coat.

"I'm Sorry!" The manager bowed.

"Yeah, Yeah. Are you just going to stand there making me more angry, Or are you going to open the ing door? I have a meeting with Some..." She looked over the B.A.P boy's before continuing. "Important seller's." She finished her sentence.

"O-of course." The manager quickly opened the door, taking Jimin's Luggage on the way. "The kitchen is there." He pointed out. "Across from-" Jimin cut him off.

"I know."

"O-oh... Sorry." He walked up the hallway to the last door."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter