CHAPTER 1:First meet up.

Which To CHOOSE........

It was in the morning and your mother told you that you and your family will be having dinner with your parents highschool bestfriends

"Mei Li we're having dinner with the Zhang and Xi's family tonight.Make sure you wear something good"

"ok mom dont worry"you nodded.

At last it was time for dinner.You went to an expensive restaurant.While waiting for your parents friemds to come you were texting your BFF lily.

"give me the picture of your OOTN"texted lily.

"Fine"

You wore a very nice outfit which fit your age.You were girly but you just liked wearing sneakers more than heels.YOU WORE an oversized long sleeved shirt with some jeans and a black coloured converse.

Suddenly you saw your parents friends.You were very polite.But then,you saw two familliar guys laughing and they were your seniors in college.They were Lay and Luhan.They knew you because you were very pretty and talented which made you POPULAR.

"Hi........."silent and awkward.Luhan and Lay said.

"Hi.Im Mei Li"

"Nice to meet you Mei Li.We know you,you know"

"oh,is it.HEHEHHEHE"you were trying to act cute because it was kinda AWKWARD.

Your and their parents called you guys to sit and have dinner.Luhan told about us being in one college.Our parents was very happy because their children coul experience how they felt.You talked to both of them which they were actually the most popular boys in school to be precise EXO was popular.Exo is a gang of hot talented guys and there are 12 boys in it including luhan and lay.They were really nice to you.

After that night your relationship with Lay and Luhan was good.

 

 

 

 

 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.MY BIAS IS LAY AND LUHAN SO THAT IS WHY.SUBSCRIBE PLEASE.FOR THIS STORY IT WOULD BE SHORT BUT WOULD HAVE A LOT OF CHAPTERS.