wedding

wegotmarried

minho was waiting for those doors to open wanting to see his beautiful bride . The doors then opened and there sulli was with a white gown . She smiled and had tear in her eyes she walked to minho . And he took her hand . They both smiled as the priest began the ceromony " dearly beloved we are gathered her today to see this lovely young couple to be wed . Now before I begin is ther any objections ? " they looked around but no one said nothing " okay then . Now mr Choi would you like to say something to your lovely bride ." minho nodded " sulli I'm so happy that I met you . We have known eachother since elementary school . I've always had feeling for you . All I know is I found the one I truly adore and want to spend the rest of my life with sulli I love you . " sulli smiled " now miss Choi would you lik to say anything minho" she nodded " minho oppa , there are no words to how I can describe of how much I love you . You are such an amazing person, you will forever be my Kang tae joon , and I'll always be you goo jae hee. Saranghae oppa!" he smiled " now minho would you take sulli to be you lawfull wedded wife ?" " I do " " and do you sulli take minho to be your lawfull wedded husband " " I do " " and as the power vested in me I know pernounce you husband and wife . Minho you may kiss your bride " minho pulled sulli close and kissed her . They both where happy . Time for honeymoon ;)