that kiss doe !

wegotmarried
As minho and sulli headed there way to yungeon they both smiled and remembered what they just did not to long a go . They smiled like dorks and kissed each other minho: sulli saranghae! Sulli looked at minho and smiled sulli: me to . yungeon: appa!!!!! yungeon jumped up and down and kissed minho appa minho picked up the child and kissed his cheek and played with his son . Sulli smiled and walked to the chair where key was . Taemin sat next to sulli and hugged her . Taemin was younger and sulli always thought of taemin as a little son they both had amazing chemistry both laughed and played together when taemin was sick she was there taemin always thought of her as a second umma . While key was like a older brother to the both of them . Minho then let down yungeon and he ran to sulli . Sulli then smiled and picked up yungeon and sat him on her lap . He played with her hair and sang a song minho watched the two admiring every second of it . He loved that his son was playing with his one and only . Yungeon then planted a big kiss on sulli's lips minho looker and onew laughed .onew: yah minho our son just kissed you girlfriend. Haha , sulli then blushed and kissed yungeon cheek and smiled .