Chapter 18

Learn to Treasure Her

507477ad_o.jpeg

"Tell everybody during the performance that you and I are dating, and leave Amber alone."

"What...?" Kris was dumbfounded.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't consent to that, you have Amber as your girlfriend, don't you?"

"Wait... noona, I can explain..." stuttered Kris.

"There's no need for that. Well, see you at the performance. Let the drama begin," giving a flip of her wavy brown her, Jessica left.

Kris froze as still as a statue. Jessica was going to show the fatal photos in front of Seoul's citizens during the performance. There was no way he could persuade her not to show the photos. That would be the end of the three of them. The absolute end.

"I heard everything," came the sympathetic voice of Krystal. She strode in, giving Kris a comforting pat on his back, "So what," she breathed.

"I have no idea," said Kris hopelessly, "Should I tell the two of them?"

"It's totally up to you," said Krystal.

"Wait, I'm gonna find them now," and Kris exited the room to search for the two.

Kris soon re-entered the room with Amber, Sehun and Victoria trailing behind him, Krystal was present as well. Kris informed them about the situation at once.

"Aish, that bastard," cursed Sehun.

"We gotta think of something. We can't just let her bring us down like that!" yelled Amber.

"Unfortunately, I have been searching for all her things with David, but I'm almost positive that there's no hope now," said Krystal dejectedly.

"Wait guys, I might have a plan," said Victoria.

"Didn't the director said that there will be a part for us to reveal secrets about other groups, or make each other embarrassed? We can get Minho, Key and Henry to help us, and together with Kris and Sehun, you guys can all bring roses with you. One of you will call Amber out, and you five boys are gonna stand up and ask Amber to face you," Victoria paused for breath.

"What in hell are you up to, unnie?" Amber gave Victoria a suspicious look.

"Trust me. After Amber faces you guys, Kris, you shall ask the audience,'Everyone, I have a question for you. Which of these couples do you guys ship? Minber, Keyber, Henber, Krisber or Hunber?' You allow the audience to yell out their answers for a few moments, and then you say, 'Can't choose? Well here I am now to reveal the secret moments of each couple. There are pictures, videos, extracts of fanfiction, and lots more. Be ready to be stunned,'" Victoria paused again.

"How am I supposed to find evidences of other Amber couples?" scowled Kris.

"Aish hyung, try typing all the Amber couples on google, you'll be baffled at the amount of videos and photos," sniggered Sehun.

Kris shot him a glare, and turned back to Victoria,"Jie jie, continue?"

Victoria took a deep a breath and continued, "After showing all the evidences, Sehun, you shall turn to Jessica and say, 'Jessica unnie, I've heard that you've prepared some interesting evidence concerning two of the Amber couples. May I have the honor to present it to the audience?' "

"Ahh... Daebak noona! If we're gonna present the evidence ourselves, it would be less weird. Omo, noona you're a genius!" exclaimed Amber.

"I know,‘ Victoria blushed.

"Let's go find Key, Minho and Henry now! Thanks unnie! I will repay you! I will do all the cooking and cleaning in the dorm for this month!" shouted Amber, while running out of the room, pulling Kris and Sehun at the same time.

"Cooking? Oh god no... We'll be eating instant noodles for the whole month," moaned Krystal, while Victoria laughed.

"Let's just hope this works," whispered Victoria.