Chapter 2

You Can See Me?

Sehun POV

" Can you see me?" This mysterious girl asked us what was up with that she jumped down from the stone and walked a couple of steps torword us her hair and clothes were soaked when she jumped down she stumbled a bit so I went to catch her she was as cold as ice she stood up and looked at us not saying anything this chick was weird she looked really tired like she would collapse any moment which is what happened she just collaped. Kris picked her up and brought her to the dorm we brought a towel and no matter how much we dried her she would dry she was still soaked whe we gave up and put a blanket over her and let her rest on the couch while the rest of us went to bed we were exhausted.

Eun Seol POV

I jumped off my stone I almost fell but some guy caught me I must have felt cold all of a sudden I felt tired I couldn't think of anything except that I was tired yes even ghosts get tired when we drain to much energy when I had everything go dark I woke up to see a room I moved and there was a blanket on me I sat up straight I didn't see anything I reconised when I heard a door open and shut and some guy walked out with black hair.

" You're awake are you ok now." I looked at himm shocked he could see me I haven't  met anyone who has been able to see me I wanted to see how long I could keep this up I looked down at my arms and saw that I was dry of course when I'm Upset I am wet when I'm angry I have the bruises and cuts I had when I died. Slowly everyone woke up and they made breakfast then they introduced themselves they were Chen, Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Xuimin, Kai, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, and D.O. weird names it was time to eat.

" You should eat you'll feel better." I'm a ghost I can't eat.

" Sorry I'm not hungery." I said as an excuse.

" Are you sure? By the way what's your name."

" Eun Seol."

" Where have I heard that name." He must have read it on my tombstone I decided to tell them.

" You probably read it my tombstone in the grave yard." They all stopped eating.

" What nice joke."  Baekhyun said

" It's not a joke and you are the first people able to see me since I have been dead the past three years." They all looked as if they had seen a ghost which they have