Chapter 3

You Can See Me?

Kris POV

" What do you mean you're dead?" I asked she looked annoyed.

" How many times do I have to tell you I died 3 years ago that's where you saw my name on my head stone yesterday was my 18th birthday but I will forever look 15." I couldn't say anything I was shocked I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not she looked serious.

" Yea right nice joke very funny." I was to shocked to see who said but all I do know is that she glared at whoever said it and disappeared. No one said anything no one did anything when our dance instuctor came in.

"  Why are you all staring at that chair instead of getting ready you look as if you seen a ghost now hurry get up get dressed and let's go." And walked to the van everyone did as they were told but didn't say anything and we were practicing our dances but everyone was out of it. We took a brake when D.O broke the never ending silence.

" Do you think that was real what she said? Eun Seol." All of a sudden she apeared in front of us looking supprised.

" Yah what was that why am I here?" She stood up yelling at us.

Eun Seol POV

I disapeared because I was upset that they don't believe me so when I got my next destination I smirked thinking this will show them I went to go cause trouble with the kids at the park throwing little rocks at them and giving them slight pushes this is how I spend my days for the past three years when all of a sudden I was in a room with those stupid boys.

" Yah what was that am I here." I stood up from the couch I was on.

" How did you get here?" Chen asked.

" I don't know I was peacfully picking on some ramdom kid and I ended up here." I looked around. "hey it's the dance studio I used to go to years ago."

" You used to dance?" Xiumin looked at me in aw.

" Yea three years ago when I wasn't dead."

" How did you die."

" I was beaten in an alleyway and when I was just about dead I was thrown into a river to drown so I was beaten and drowned next thing I know is that I'm attending my own funeral." I remembered everything that has happened that night but there is only a shadow over who did it or should I say all of the people who did it there were probably 6 people 2 of them female and 4 male from what I could tell by their figures and clothes. I guess the " Exo" boys or whatever they call themselves saw a sad look on my face.

" So you dance mind if we see you dance." Lay suggested trying to get my spirits up. Then their choreagrapher walked in.

" What are y'all sittin around for we have dancing to do."

" That was my junior I would choreagraph her dances she did get far in life." I said looking in the mirror and I could see myself I quickly ducked out of sight just incase she could see me through the mirror. " Act like I'm not here right now."

Tao POV

We got up and started dance Eun Seol was hiding behind the couch and every now and then I could see her poking her head out to see us dance I just smirked but one time when she did it the choreagrapher stopped and looked in the spot she hid and blinked Eun Seol realized that she saw her and ducked away when we were done for the day she walked out torewards the door as she did she looked behind the couch of course she was there but our choreagrapher didn't see her but we did and with that she left.

" My junior grew up to be better than I am and got farther than I did." she looked out the door where she went.

" You knew her?" I asked her.

" Yea she was just about 15 I taught her how to dance and everything and now that I'm dead she has surpassed me."

" Do you know who killed you?"

" No I can't remember their faces."

" How about we help you find out who did it."

" Really."

" Yea." She looked at us with hope I hoped that we could find out who did it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third chapter done thank you for the 2 subscribers give me feedback there is no such thing as silent readers :-)