Sunny Day

A Tiny Elf In My Pocket

It was nearly 10 hours in the morning and the sun was shining in the full house. Xiumin was cooking the breakfast, he mind going to work but a question was floating in his mind, 'What about Chen?'. Maybe he's going to took the tiny Elf with him, he didn't have any idea. Chen woke up, he extended his arms and yawned. He looked everywhere in the place but he didn't remember to know this place, he looked next to him and a big pillow was there. Before he could fly he smelled a nice odor in the house. He smiled to himself and started to fly until the living room, a table was full of food. A voice interrupted Chen in his description and his desire to ate.

'' You wake up? Did you sleep well?'' Xiumin asked while he was giving a warm smile to Chen. The concerned was about to answer but his stomach growled, obliviously Xiumin heared that. Chen placed his two small hands in his stomach and answered back.

'' Yes I slept like a baby. I'm hungry, can you offer me food? please please please,'' Chen started to push the low of Xiumin's t-shirt and pleaded food with a cute face. Xiumin find it adorable, he tousled Chen's hair with his finger and smiled to him. Chen pouted and lay on the floor. Xiumin knee down on the floor, he held his hand next to Chen's body.

'' Jump little head, I'm going to give you some food but first you have to tell me what kind of food you like,'' Chen jumped in Xiumin's hand in excitement, the both are smiling. 

'' Yeahhh thank you XiuXiu, I eat and I like the most blackberries, peaches, raspberries, plums, currants​, dried fruits, vegetables, leaves​, carrots, turnip, endives​, strawberries, pears and beans,'' He do a huge smile to Xiumin. Who this one was lost with all those food. 

'' We are going to take a look in the fridge, okay?'' Chen nodded and they walked until the kitchen. Xiumin opened his fridge and he saw strawberries, peaches and carrots. Chen turned his head to Xiumin and Xiumin smiled to him. He paused Chen in the counter and he washed the fruits. He finished and paused this ones in a bowl. Chen fly and sat down in the top of Xiumin's head. Xiumin paused the bowl of fruits in the table. He bend down, for reach the weight of the table. Chen jumped in the table, he stopped Xiumin.

'' Wait,'' Chen said, Xiumin's head was in front of hers. Chen fly and placed a fast kiss in Xiumin's forehead. 

Xiumin was surprised but he smiled to the tiny Elf in front of him. This kiss sounded like a big thanks but it was in Chen way. But Xiumin forgot something.

'' I forget, what you drink?'' Chen laughed. 

'' I drink clear water, fruit juice and milk.'' 

 '' I have all of this, witch one you want?'' Xiumin replied.

'' I want milk,'' Xiumin nodded and went in the kitchen to took the milk. He came back and paused a little cup of milk. 

While they are eating the breakfast. Chen wanted to drank his milk but he spilled out all the milk. Xiumin took a handkerchief and cleaned the milk on Chen. He took some paper roll and cleaned the rest of milk on the table. Chen's clothes are full of milk. Xiumin looked at him. 

'' Don't worry, you know a shop for Elfs?''

'' N-no I don't know, s-sorry' Chen was panicking.

'' It's really nothing, we can buy new ones. In any case I was going to buy new clothes for you, you can't stay with the sames all days,'' Xiumin smiled, these words relaxed Chen. Then, he calmed himself. He was happy about the fact of Xiumin are going to buy some clothes for him. Chen was cheerful thanks to Xiumin.

'' I'm going to call Suho, it's one of my close friend. He live with a Elf too. I think he can give me some shops,'' Xiumin pressed the button call. Suho accepted the call and talked.

'' Yes, I loved it......... I was surprised but happy in the same time....... Yes...... okay thank you.... see you,'' Xiumin looked at Chen. 

'' Suho give me a place special for the Elfs, do you want to go with me?'' Chen nodded and fly until the right shoulder of Xiumin. Chen's hand caressed faster many times the left cheek of Xiumin. This one blushed. Chen saw this, who provoked his smile. 

They went out and walked until de place of Elfs.

​'' Woahhh what is it? your village? it's.... woahh,'' Xiumin's mouth opened and he looked everywhere. A lot of Elfs are flying. The building was big and colored shops was everywhere. Xiumin was amazed, completely. Chen laughed with his hands in front of his mouth. 

'' Your joking about me? yah!'' Chen waved his hands like a no and he keep laughing. Some Elfs are curious about what these two are doing. 

'' Xiu..Xiumin If you keep your mouth opened....a Elf might come in.,'' And Chen was laughing so much, his hands was in his stomach. Xiumin was dumfounded. He looked at the little creature with a shocked expression.

'' You joke about me? It's a advice you should start to run or you're going to see what's going to happen!'' Xiumin try to do a fear-look but it was not the point. Chen was laughing so hard because he can fly then run was unnecessary​. But he started to fly in the middle of the others Elfs. Xiumin was running behind him with a huge smile. The two stopped in front of a store for clothes. Chen like an abbitude paused his tiny body in Xiumin's shoulder. The both enter in the store with a happy mood.

--

Chen and Xiumin entered in the house with 4 big packs full of clothes and stuff. 

'' It's so hot! I'm dying,'' Chen waved his hand in front of him for have some wind. Xiumin looked at Chen the whole time. He had suddenly a idea. His lips traced a neat line, he clear his throat until the fridge he took some iceberg and paused these ones in the table. Chen's face illuminated in one second. He cutely lay on the iceberg who was his full height. His big head was laying in the top of the iceberg, his cheek against the little cube and his arms spread in each side of the iceberg.


Chen grumble something out. '' Ahh, so good,'' He said with a sleepy and sweet voice. Xiumin loved seeing the little creature in front of him move and speak; all he was saying was a treasure, so innocent and kind. Like a miracle. 


A/N: A huge sorry guys I was so busy with school, I had so many tests and I will do my best for post the next chapter soon! It's a short chapter but I will do better for write a long chapter for the next one!  A big thank you for wait so much and a millions of kisses for you guys~ Luv ya!