Surprise Meeting

A Tiny Elf In My Pocket

It was 3 in the afternoon and Xiumin was working in the agency. He printed some papers, returned to his desk and put them on it carefully. He sometimes heard unnecessary talk from his colleagues, talking to him like they are people who know each other since a long time. The boss came and announced the lunch break. Xiumin stood up and made his way until the vending machine, selected some snacks and a bottle of apple juice. He paid and went to the rooftop, took a sit in the bench and drank the apple juice while pausing time to time to ate the snacks. He finished his lunch and looked at his watch, he had 5 minutes left. He took a deep breath and his eyes looked up to the blue sky. Suddenly he jumped, startled by his phone. It was a phone call from Suho, his friend. He took his phone and pressed the green button.


'' Hello Suho,'' Xiumin took a look at his watch to see the time, 2 minutes remaining.

'' Hey Xiumin, I'm going to do it fast. I want you to meet someone,'' Suho said, he was laying in the couch of the living room with a little person who's named Lay and who was laying in his right side on Suho's shoulder, his two little arms crossed in the guy's shoulder then the rest of his small body was falling behind his it. Suho touched the speaker button.

'' When? '' Xiumin replied and had a curious look, thinking of who is could be.

"Today at 9 PM, in front of the noodle's restaurant. Are you free then ?'' Suho leaned his ear until his phone. Waiting for a 'yes'.

'' Yeah, it's seems good to me. My schedule is clear tonight,'' Suho smiled and answered back.

'' Okay, see you there!'' 

'' Hmm, see you then; Bye!'' Xiumin hang up and put his phone in the pocket of his jean. He stood up and go work.

Suho extended his hand in front of his Elf and the concerned stood up and jumped in this one, both smiling. Suho's finger made a high five with Lay's hand. They laughed and Suho went to the garden he put Lay down in the grass and Lay started to push a blade of grass to play with it. Lay put all his effort on it but the blade of grass didn't want to be pulled out. Lay pouted and crossed his arms on his chest while Suho grabbed the said blade of grass and he pushed this one to gave it to Lay. Lay smiled and took it, he started to jump and to ran everywhere in the grass. He flies until the top of Suho's head. He crossed his legs and he put his little hands in Suho's hair. Suho smiled and went back in his house. 

-- 

Xiumin finished to prepare himself, he put his shoes and grabbed his coat. He went out of his house and walked along the roads until the noodle's restaurant. He turned his head everywhere to saw if Suho was there. He took out his phone and texted Suho. Suho suddenly received a message, he opened this one and read it.

From: Xiumin  9:24 PM

Where are you? 

Xiumin hear his phone vibrate, he looked at his phone and it was a message from Suho. 

From: Suho 9:25 PM

I'm in the restaurant, come in. I already ordered noodles. 

Xiumin put his phone on his jacket and entered in the restaurant, pushing the door. He looked everywhere and he saw a brown haired guy. It's Suho. Suho waived his hand at him and Xiumin smiled as an answer. He made his way until Suho's table, he pushed the chair and sit in this one. Xiumin seemed thinking about the guest but he wasn't there. Strange, he thought. 

'' Where is the person that you wanted me to meet?'' Xiumin looked puzzled. And in one instant, something or a creature came out of his noodles. The creature seemed to be a tiny Elf with wings, small size but a big head. This one was smiling with his arms in form of V in the air. Xiumin gave a little scream and his hands were now in his mouth, he was in shock. The Elf smiled at him and walked until the top of the dish, he stepped out one foot after another one and ran to Suho. Suho gave him a handkerchief and the tiny Elf lay down and started rolling over to remove the sauce of the nooddles. He finished his rolling activity and walked next to a little bowl, the bowl was full of 3 longs noodles. The Elf started to took one and started chewing the nooddle. Xiumin looked at the tiny Elf with a expression really amazed, mouth  agape. Suho was looking at the Elf like he loved him. Then, Suho said.

'' It's an Elf, his name is Lay. I have him during for a long time now and he gave me all the happiness and love that even an human couldn't give, he's the person the most important to me. He's always daydreaming but it's him,'' Suho finished his sentence and looked at his Elf.  Xiumin took the first steep and showed his finger in front of Lay. The Elf looked at the finger. 

'' I'm Xiumin, it's a pleasure to meet you,'' He smiled while he was speaking. Lay's arms encircled the finger of Xiumin. Suho find it cute, he captured a picture of this scene. Lay let go of Xiumin's finger and spoke in a small voice while smiling.

'' Hi, I'm Lay, it's great to meet you too,'' . Xiumin smiled back and Lay went back to his noodles. 

'' How?'' Xiumin's brain was producing a lot of confused questions. 

'' Everybody has one, the humans and the Elf cohabits together. When you reach 18 years old, your Elf can live with you, it's the legal majority but it's when you want to live with your Elf it's the moments that you take the responsibility to take care of your Elf. He's never going to leave you. He can share with you moments unforgettable, he can bring you happiness and love,''

'' If I want that my Elf accompany me and stay with me, I can ? '' Xiumin again looked at Lay.

''If you feel able to be with one and to take care of your Elf, yes you can.'' Suho smiled to Xiumin and with Suho's finger he ruffled Lay's light brown hair. Xiumin nodded and he started to ate his noddles like Suho and Lay. 

--

Xiumin was working on the Saturday until midday. He was nibbling a pencil while he was thinking about Suho's words He's never going to leave you. He can share with you moments unforgettable, he can bring you happiness and love,' Xiumin was daydreaming, he was thinking the whole time at this. Maybe it's going to be great, living with an Elf. When Xiumin returned at his home, no one was here to greet him, laugh with him and ate with him. This kind of things. It was a little boring all days. 

'' Hey, Xiumin wake up!'' The boss was in front of him. Xiumin took a look at him and remove his pencil from his mouth. 

'' Hum, yes ?'' Xiumin replied. 

'' You can go, the work is finished. Good job,'' The boss ended his sentence and patted Xiumin's shoulder. Xiumin thanked his boss, took the papers and put these ones in his shoulder bag. He bid goodbye to all his coworkers and went out. He reached his way until his home, suddenly he frowned and he saw in front of the door a little package. He bend down, he took the little package and saw a note 'Hey it's Suho, it's a surprise for you! I hope you will like it! :)'  Xiumin took out his keys with a confused expression, he opened the door and he removed his shoes and put white slippers, he walked and he put the small package on the coffee table just next to the couch. He went in his room and paused his shoulder bag. He goes back in the living room, sit down on the couch and takes the small package. He opened the package to see a tiny body with wings, a Elf? What? wait... Xiumin remembered the note ' It's a surprise for you!' . The Elf moved his wings in 2 beats, he stood up and rubbed his eyes with his little hands. He winked many times his eyes and he smiled at Xiumin and he handed his little hand and said with a strange cute voice. 

'' Hi, my name is Chen. I'm a tiny Elf!'' Xiumin smiled back to him and handed his finger, Chen enveloped his arms in Xiumin's finger. Xiumin find it cute and in a moment Chen was flying in the whole house. He went next to Xiumin's arm and pushed this one. Xiumin looked down at Chen.

'' Can I have something to eat, please please please'' Chen pleaded and pouted while he was pushing Xiumin's arm. 

'' Sure, follow me. I'll take you there,'' Xiumin took Chen in his hand and went in the kitchen, he put out a plate of donuts. He put down the donut in the table of the kitchen while he was tidying up the plate in the fridge he turned to saw Chen and this one was flying and he lay down in the middle of the donuts, he sat down and started to ate the outline of the middle of the donuts. Xiumin laughed a little and his smile stayed. Chen's head was inside the donut. Not long time after Chen finished the donut.

It was late in the night, Xiumin and Chen passed a lot of time together. Xiumin had no idea where Chen could sleep. Chen was sleeping already, he went in his room he took a pillow just next to him in the bed and placed Chen in this one. Xiumin changed his clothes in his pajama to sleep and he lay down next to Chen he turned his head to Chen and whispered '' Good Night '' to him and he too, fell asleep. 

 


A/N: ( English is not my first language! )

Hi everybody, I hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry it's a short chapter :( I will do better for the next chapter!

You can write comments if you liked my first chapter and if you have advices please put a comment but don't be rude. Thank you so much for reading! The next chapter will be posted soon! :)

A lot of kisses~