People are scary

Pretending To Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Reader's POV :

 

 

DongHae and HeeChul had finished their drink by now and were proceeding on what the brunette had to do in order to pretend he was his brother without getting found out. For that, they had to buy some fashionable DongWon-style-like clothes, cut and dye his hair in blond, and wear contact lenses. It doesn't seem to be very difficult tasks to do but to the brunette it was a different matter. DongHae never went out of the house except if his twin or HeeChul accompanied him. He only went out for important events like doctor appointments and so on, so this was the first time he got out of the house in five months. He was excited and anxious at the same time but he knew he would be okay, he wasn't alone after all. HeeChul is going to be there, next to him.

 

 

They were going to take care of the physical changes first then they would think about how he should be outdoors and how he would have to deal with his 'boyfriend' HyukJae. DongHae never liked strangers. They could sweet-talk you so perfectly just to be all hypocrites and critical in the most flawless way behind your back. Back-stabbers like them were everywhere DongHae went, so thinking that he'll have to be all lovey-dovey with this HyukJae character, who was also probably one of them, wasn't a very pleasing thought.

 

 

Did he in any sort of way anger the god of luck ? He never did anything wrong, never bothered nor hurt anyone so why was he receiving this kind of evil punishment ? He clenched his fist in irritation. DongWon and his crazy ideas, I bet he's having so much fun right now. I'll make sure to make your life a living hell when you come back so you better prepare yourself.

 

 

DongHae was so lost in his vengeful thoughts that he didn't notice he was already in front of the hair salon. HeeChul on the other hand thought it was kind of bizarre. They were outside and people were passing by them but not even once did DongHae cling to his arm or tried to close the slight gape of space there were between them. And that was very strange because by now, DongHae would have already done one out of this two options but he did none. That's when the red-haired noticed the gloomy expression the brunette was wearing. Oh-ho ! The teenager was thinking and by the way he frowned his thin eyebrows with a hint of anger made HeeChul immediately react as he put an hand on DongHae's shoulder and shook him a bit, making the latter finally aware of his surroundings.

 

 

And as if he realized were he was, DongHae became all shaky as he tugged on HeeChul's sleeve, biting his lips with force to prevent him from gripping too hard on his Hyung. Oh no. There were people, so much of them. He glanced everywhere and at everyone with anxiousness. They were looking. Looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter