Not all surprises are good ones

Pretending To Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : I'm mostly used to write on 'Reader's POV' but I'll also write on DongHae's POV.  I'll maybe do EunHyuk's POV later on the story only if needed or requested. :)

 

 

 

Reader's POV :

 

In his bedroom, DongHae was sitting on his bed playing his favorite game, 'Marion Kart' on his PSP. He did that the whole day, never getting tired of it. He glanced at the clock, it was time. The sound of keys, followed by a clacking door and rushed footsteps were heard. As the person was nearing DongHae's room, the latter opened the door only to be engulfed in a big bear hug making him lose his balance and fall on the wooden floor.

 

He scratched his head who was painfully aching from the impact and looked up at the culprit, pouting cutely. ''Aish DongWon stop knocking me on the ground !! I bet I have at least ten bumps on the head from falling on it every time !!''

 

DongWon who was on top of DongHae this whole time only chuckled before ruffling his twin's hair playfully and answered him in a teasing tone, ''Hello to you too, DongHae-ah. You're such a ray of joy in this evening that I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that your bright mood shadowed the sunset. By the way, I don't think this is a way to talk to your Hyung now do you ?''

 

He stopped but I only frowned as an answer and he tsked before continuing. ''You spoiled brat don't complain over the same thing everyday when all you do is playing games and read.''

 

Ouch, right in my insecurities. I replied back in the same tone he used, ''Wow, thanks Hyung ! By the way, do you know a word called 'delicacy' ? Or maybe 'tact' ? No ? Because I think you should check it out before talking to me again.'' And he scoffed at me before rolling his eyes.

 

''Please Hae, you're not a girl now are you so why should I sweet-talk to you ? Aigoo I swear this guy....''

 

I glared at him as I cursed him in my mind. I hope that when you'll die, it will be in full agony and I swear upon my life that I'll be there to watch you suffer closely ! Word of Lee Fishy DongHae !

 

He extended his hand which I took and he lifted me up before hugging me again, much softer now. ''I missed you Hae....Hey I'm kind of hungry could you make lunch please~~'' He blinked cutely at me with puppy eyes. 

 

So much for food, you amaze me Lee DongWon. ''You do know that your trick doesn't work on me right ? I remind you I have the same face so if you could please put your disgusting face away from mine, I'd be thankful.''

 

He raised an eyebrow at this, faking an outraged face before poking my chest continuously with his finger. ''How could you say that ? And I'll remind you that by insulting this handsome face you're insulting yourself too. You're such an masochist freak.''

 

I rolled my eyes at him. He had a point after all, so it's in defeat that I muttered an 'Whatever suits you.' before walking downstairs and heading to the kitchen. As I put my fluffy pink apron -No I'm not feminine. I blame my brother for buying me this- I turned around facing him who was sitting in the counter of the kitchen. ''Pancakes or a slice of chocolate cake ?''

 

DongWon his lips, he was too hungry so he choose the already made chocolate cake and took a big slice of it, eating messily. DongHae only chuckled, amused by his brother's behavior. 

 

They bickered a bit more before DongWon washed his plate and started doing his homework. Like everyday, they occupied themselves until 7:00 PM and showered one after the other. They had dinner together, an attentive DongHae's listening to his twin's rambling about his very busy day. DongHae silently wished once again that he hoped he could be like his brother before shrugging the daily thought, who would appear on his mind for a few seconds the day after.

 

They washed the dishes together, watched TV and talked a bit again and when it was late in the night, they wished the other a good night while hugging before heading out to their own room.

 

Little did DongHae know that this would be the last time he'd have the chance to bicker, hug and talk with his one and only family before a long time.

 

**********************************************************

 

It was Saturday but DongHae still had to wake up to prepare breakfast for him and DongWon and the guy must already be down there starving, waiting for the food to be done. So it's with reluctance and a lot of difficulty that the brunette dragged himself to the bathroom, washed his face and headed to the kitchen like any day.

 

But instead of hearing whines and cries of 'I want food~~'  and seeing his brother's face, he was welcomed by an empty living room. He glanced confusedly, approaching the table when he saw a note on the fridge who wasn't there the previous day. He walked up to it and took it, immediately realizing his twin's writing. The message said : 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter