No worries Donghae, Kim HeeChul is here to rescue you !

Pretending To Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

 

Reader's POV :


 

DongHae was nervously making small back and forth steps who formed small rounds, arms crossed over his chest while unconsciously biting his lower lip as he waited for HeeChul to arrive. His heart pounded hard and he took small but deep breaths to calm down from his anxious state. He couldn't stop stealing glances to the clock in the living room and he was slowly getting impatient from HeeChul's habitual habit of being late.

 

 

What the hell is he doing ? I thought he said he was coming and he better come quickly or I'll get an panic attack by now from so much nervousness.

 

 

And DongHae's wish was quickly granted when the sound of the doorbell made itself be heard by him, announcing his best friend's arrival.


 

Finally !

 

 

The brunette rushed to the door and opened it, revealing a young male with cherry hair and feminine traits. A smile instantly formed on his lips when he saw his nerd-looking friend right in front of him and he greeted him enthusiastically.

 

 

''Fishy !!'' He stepped forward, enveloping DongHae in a big hug which the latter returned with less enthusiasm before speaking up in sarcasm.

 

 

''Wow and here I thought you were never going to arrive ! Did you stop to eat food again ?''


 

The cherry haired guy broke the hug, his right hand on his heart and a fake hurt expression on his face. ''Ungrateful brat...Yah !! How can you say that when I rushed here and was sickly worried about you because of your strange call !!''

 

 

DongHae eyed HeeChul head to toe and noticed that the guy was holding a bag full of snacks on his left hand. At the sight, the younger twin scoffed and rolled his eyes. ''Sure you did. Well, I'm glad to see that even if you're so 'sickly worried' about me, you are still able to eat a lot.'' He pointed his chin in direction to the bag which was hurriedly hidden behind HeeChul's legs.


 

''Y-Yah, y-you cheeky fish, it looks like you're just fine to me ! From what I see, you don't need any help, that's good I can leave peacefully now.''


 

At the teasing comment, DongHae's face suddenly paled, his eyes became now watery and his shaking arms clutched on his Hyung's frame firmly. ''P-p-please don't....don't leave me..I-I need help ! My brother ! My brother he...he disappeared !!!''

 

 

''Woah woah I was joking it's okay, calm down DongHae, I'm not going anywhere.'' He stopped and hugged him to prove his point and started ruffling the brunette's head gently before adding, ''Now let's get inside okay ? I'll make us a cup of tea.''


 

DongHae weakly nodded and relaxed upon his friend's kind gesture before letting HeeChul enter his house as he did the same, closely following behind after locking the door.

 

 

A few minutes passed as they were now in the living room, sitting across of each other, the dreadful note resting on the table before them. One had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter