Miss a Beat

Im just a boy.

Oh my gawd.

 

Still got 30 minutes to go.

Blah Blah Blah

Wow this man can talk. He’s been giving his lecture/autobiography for half an hour. I can’t even remember what this lesson was meant to be.

I slouched on my chair, eyeing the clock, urging it to move faster. As the time crawled by, slowly, my eyes started to drift off to sleep.

 

‘..Omma don’t go...

..Pleassee.. .’

 

My own voice started to echo all around me, giving me Goosebumps all over my paralyzed body. My spine started to tingle as the voice of a crying boy started to get louder and louder. I was suffocating inside as someone’s icy hand was gripping onto my neck. Why was this happening?

As the eerie voices started to fade away, I suddenly saw myself sitting next to a hospital bed where I saw my mother laying down.  I saw doctors rushing in trying everything to get her breathing again.

No luck.

My heart felt like as if it was about to explode. Why? Why was this happening? 

That Never-ending tragic day kept on replaying in my head. AARRGGHHH

I forced myself to wakeup. To escape. To get away from this nightmare.

 

‘Kris!’ ‘Kris!!’

 

I gasped for air finally being able to breathe.

I started to cough, choke and splutter uncontrollably, as the icy hand grip loosen on my throat  

 

‘Kris!!’

‘Are you okay?!?’

 

I then, feeling relived agreed to myself that I had really come to reality.

 

‘Where... Where am I?’ I muttered as I looked up and saw myself in a peculiar room.

 

‘I carried you to the medial room since you went all unconscious’

Are you okay!?

 

I was finding it difficult to examine his face as I was still confused, and slightly scared, as the cry of the boy was still there, silently ringing in my ear, but slowly disappearing.

 

‘Who are you?’ I whispered weakly as speaking was too complicated.

 

‘I’m Tao’, he replied and gave me a sweet warm smile, which made my heart miss a beat .

 

‘Thank you Tao’.