Im just a boy.

Im just a boy.

There are millions of people in this world..

So there are millions of stories to be told..

..But this story is about a boy..

 

‘Omma... please don’t go... Don’t go to a better place’, I was begging her with big tears rolling down my cold red cheeks.

’I’ll be good i promise’, I cried. But she didn’t listen.

‘Please just open your eyes’... Please

 

My past. How I grew up. Without a Mother.

I got onto my knees and placed the bunch of pink flowers next to the tall gray stone... That was her favourite colour. Just then a tear of guilt tricked down my left eye.

I heard a gentle voice. It sounded almost like a whisper.

 

‘Kris’

 

 

 

‘Class!!’

Boomed the head master

‘We have a new student here with us and I want all of you to take care of him’.

 

There were a few snickers at the back and I saw a bunch of girls giggling, eyeing me up, giving me meaningful looks.

Pfftt... Not interested.

‘Im defiantly not gonna be sitting near them...or them... or them'. I was studying the cramped classroom searching for a perfect seat for myself.

 

‘Err...aren’t you going to do your intro-‘

 

I didn’t let him finish the sentence as all you could her in the room were my heavy footsteps making its way to the back, where I saw a perfect seat near the corner.

 

The next thing you know, the whole class was quiet. Everyone looked startled, wide opened and gave me the ‘You shouldn’t have done that’ look, especially the headmaster.

But after a lonngg pause he left the room with utter silence, leaving murmers in the room. Oookay

 

Weird.