Chapter 19

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

 

Chapter 19

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

"ummm.."Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck."I've been thinking and I think we should take this r-elation um... ship to the next level, dont you think?"he stuttered.

Taeyeons eyes widened, she couldnt believe what she had just heard,Happiness filled her. I smile formed on her lips.

"Do you really think so?" 

"Yeah, I actually do"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah!"Baekhyun felt frustrated, ' what is she trying to do? first she wanted to be my girlfriend now shes doubting me?'

"Jeongmal? What about yoona then?"Taeyeon asked, honestly she just wanted to walk up to him and hug him and kiss his handsome face, but she had to get rid of her doubts first.

"What about her?"Baekhyun asked feeling confused, why bring yoona up at a time like this?

"Have you forgotten about her?"Taeyeon began,"Do you really not have any feeling left for her?"

Baekhyun sighed, 'She is doubting me!' he thought,but nevertheless said,

"Yes , I am sure, if I wasn't I wouldn't be asking you to be my girlfriend"

Taeyeon blushed when he said ' Girlfriend' 

Taeyeon fake coughed and stood up straight.

"Well then in that case, Yes!" 

She said as she ran up to him and hugged him tightly.Baekhyun smiled and hugged her back,

"Aish! took you long enough"He chuckled.

Taeyeon looked up and giggled, "What? I was just making sure you didnt like that B*- I mean that chick"

"Well, now you know that I dont"

 

~~~~

 

 

Baekhyun decided to walk his 'girlfriend' to her house. 

Both hand in hand arrived at taeyeons house, 

"Well,"

"We're here"

 Baekhyun  and taeyeon both faced each other and smiled,

"See you tomorrow"Baekhyun whispered to taeyeon with a charming smile before letting go of her hand.

"See you byun baekhyun!"Taeyeon chuckled before pinching his cheeks and running away.

"Yah!That hurt~"Baekhyun whined at his girlfriend.

Taeyeon chuckled as she reached her front door,Before entering she turned around and shouted

"See you tomorrow!" happily at baekhyun before going inside her house.

"Aish! this girl"Baekhyun shook his head while chuckling,"She's going to wake up the whole neighborhood"He thought as he walked away.

~~

"Aww!Finally home"Taeyeon stretched as she thought of what had just happened, she kicked the floor happily.

"He's finally mine!" she shouted with her eyes shut tightly.

She sighed and opened her, but as soon as she opened them, a smirk welcomed her.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Aww!"Baekhyun jumped on his bed and smiled at the ceiling,"she's finally mine!"

 

 

A/N

Short update! Well, am back after like 4 months xD

Well sorry for being gone for so long~ lol , I bet none of you guys even cared ;( *cries*

lol, Well this story is coming to an end, probably 1 to 2 more chapters!

My other story ' Am not a princess ' is also coming to an end too, 

I Am actually planning to write another fanfic, but this time its not going to be a baekyeon story like always, I want it to be another pair, xD ( It'll probs be baekyeon in the end, lol~) and another genre as well, but I still don't know, If I do I'll probably start it in the summer or something when I have time ;)

Well whoever read this thanks~ lol

Well, please comment and subscribe!

Also happy 70 subs!

Wooh! wooh! * gives you all chocolates and hugs*