상처

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                      

 

 

Taeyeon walked through the hallways wondering what she should do,forget about baekhyun?or Come up with a very good plan?.She sighed.Entering through the classroom door,She was drowned with the so many questions from her gang members."Where were you?"Eunji asked."Are you okay?"Yuri added."Did you get hurt?Was it because of baekhyun?If it was i'll go beat him right now!"Eunji stood up from her seat but was pulled back down."No!,Of course it wasnt him,I was just sick...."Taeyeon said in a quite nervous tone.She didnt want eunji going up to baekhyun and beating the heck out of him.I wonder if he can fight?Taeyeon asked herself."Are you sure its just that?"Eunji questioned,She knew it somehow was because of baekhyun.Maybe he got her sick?."Yes,Ma'm"Taeyeon replied with a ageyo voice,which she usually never used.This made her members look at her with a very confused looks.Taeyeon saw their stares and cleared ."What?!"She asked.

 

Hmm.Taeyeon hummed while she and her members ate their lunch."Yah! thats mine"Yuri shouted at sunny with a pout."Oh,well its mine now"Sunny shouted back.Taeyeon stood up from her table and started to approach baekhyun's table,but someone grabbed her wrist before she could."Yah!"She shouted turning around to see who could possibly be grabbing her precious wrist."Dont go,You'll only get more hurt!"Eunji warned letting go of her wrist."I know."Taeyeon simply said before approaching baekhyuns table,Yoona was there too,acting all cute & innocent.Ugh!Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

She now stood infront of baekhyun's table."What?"Baekhyun asked seeing her standing there,with a blank expression.

 

What happened next was unexplainable..

 

As Taeyeon slapped her hand across baekhyuns face.Causing everybody to look at them."What was that for?"Baekhyun asked anrgily as he grabbed his cheek."Come with me"Taeyeon replied grabbed his wrist and dragging him along with her,not even answering his question.They passed hallways and hallways.

 

After some time:

 

Taeyeon pushed baekhyun into the janitors closet.Shuting the door behind her she entered.Taking a step forward."What a-re y-ou do-ing??..."Baekhyun asked nervously taking a step backwards.But instead of answering him,Taeyeon took another step forward,while baekhyun took another step backwards.She kept doing this until baekhyun hit the wall and could back up anymore."Ta-e-ye-on"Baekhyun stuttered.Their faces were only inches away."Why?"Taeyeon asked him.Baekhyun gave her a confused look."Why what?"He asked back,not getting what taeyeon meant by 'why'."Why are you hurting me like this?"She asked looking straight into his eyes.Baekhyun only stared back.He sighed before opening his mouth."Am not hurting you,Your hurting yourself."Taeyeon looked down.Maybe he is right,Maybe shes the only one hurting herself,He never asked her to like him or anything.So it wasnt really his fault.Taeyeon sighed before looking back up."Why cant you like me?Why? why yoona and not me?"She questioned baekhyun."I cant like you,Your nothing like my ideal type,yoona is,And i dont think I would ever date you, like i told you in the begining, so please just stop hurting yourself."Baekhyun said looking at taeyeon who kept her head low.

"I'm sorr-".

"No!"Taeyeon shouted wrapping her arms around his waist.

To be continuted.....

 

A/n

Short update! sorry! I will update soon!!!

Comment please!