Love it or not

Be Only Mine

A week;  it has been a week since Mino spoke to Taehyun. The last time was when they fought, after they came back from the show.  The maknae had left the rapper, after doing a bold move, and slammed the door behind him, forgetting that he had the keys of the apartment. Mino didn’t try to catch him though. He just stayed there, eyes staring at the empty space. That night he slept in the corridor, as if he couldn’t move.

 

 

They carried on their usual schedule, going everyday to the studio, recording different sound and reviewing them, dancing and exercising. The only difference from few weeks ago was that Taehyun was avoiding him like the plague. He wouldn’t spit a word in front of him and would sit as far as he could from him. He didn’t deign giving him a look or a greeting. It was as if he was not acknowledging his existence.

The members, of course, noticed the change in the inseparable pair’s relationship. But they preferred avoiding bringing the subject, thinking that it was once again the maknae being obstinate.

Mino knew the whole situation was uncomfortable for the whole group, but he preferred letting it that way. He wanted to give some space to the maknae. He was still confused about what happened, but he knew for sure he was at fault, and was the last person Taehyun needed to deal with.

 

But he also needed time for himself. He was mostly confused about his own feelings. He knew for sure that he cared about Taehyun, but he couldn’t define what kind of care it was.

The maknae was the most precious friend he ever had. However, why would he feel this hurt after a fight? He never felt such a thing with others. He would usually get over it then reconcile as soon as he sees them. But with Taehyun it was different. He was only thinking about it, no matter what time of the day it was.  He was unable to eat, to think, even to walk with stability. All of his thoughts were converging to one and only thing; Nam Taehyun.

He was indeed the one in need of time. He couldn’t figure out his own feelings. But there was something he already knew, and it was the fact that they would never come back to the way they were before.

 

Mino checked the time on his watch, before going out of the elevator, as it reached his floor. He walked through the corridor, and stopped in front of the dorm’s door. He rang the bell, since he didn’t took the key with him. Seunghoon opened the door for him, and let him came in. He followed him after taking off his shoes, and threw himself heavily on the couch. 

Seunghoon laughed at his behavior, before sitting next to him, and continuing the show he was watching, before the dongseng interrupted his moment.

“Hyung, I’m so tired and hungry. Make me some kimchi pancakes!” whined Mino, tugging into Seunghoon’s shirt.

He had been going often to the YG building to train and exercise, even during their free days, mainly because he could think less about Taehyun.  Today was the most exhausting for him. He increased the rate of the speedwalk, and was running at such a high speed, until their song, Just Another Boy played through the gym. Mino stopped as soon as he heard Taehyun’s voice, his mind becoming a mess at the sound he couldn’t hear for days. But before he could be back to his senses, he had already tripped, and slid down the ground.  His vision became blurry, and soon enough, he fainted before Hwangssabu could check on him.

 

When he woke up, he had found himself lying down on one of bench of the room. Ssabu was checking on his pulse, when his face brightened as soon as he saw waking up. But it didn’t last, since he started scolding him for not taking care of his health, and working beyond his body’s limits. He also told him that his blood pressure was too low, and that he was not eating well judging from his pale face.

Mino remembered that he hadn’t eaten a proper meal for days, and promised that he would take care of his health, asking Hwangssabu to not let anyone know about the incident. He didn’t want s to worry more about me, particularly Taehyun.

 

He thought back about what happened and moved closer to Seunghoon, waiting for a ‘yes’.

“Go do it yourself, I’m watching this.” Replied Seunghoon indifferently.

“Hyung! You’re so mean! I’ll go ask Jinwoo hyung! He treats me better than you do!” Mino faked a cry before standing up slowly, in his way to Jinwoo and Seungyoon’s room.

“He’s not here. He went out with Seungyoon earlier.” Said Seunghoon still focusing on the TV screen.

“Oh I see.” The boy was a bit disappointed and was about to go for the kitchen when his hyung spoke again.

“If you’re about to ask Taehyun, he went out too.”

Mino was taken a bit aback. It was already known in their dorm that Taehyun and he had an argument and Seunghoon wasn’t as dense as he seemed.

“I’m kind of surprised you didn’t go out with him.” Carried on the hyung.

“What do you mean?” asked Mino.

“A certain Shiyoung called and invited him over. When I asked about him, he told me he met him at the club you went to a week ago.”

 

Mino furrowed his eyebrows at the mention of that name. He couldn’t stand hearing it. Let alone if it was associated with Taehyun. He could feel his blood boiling inside him, thinking about that man talking with the maknae, looking at him or even worse, touching him. The fact that they might be currently alone added fuel to the fire.

 

“When did he go out?” he asked trying to sound as much neutral as he could.

“I think it was about an hour ago? Why?” Replied Seunghoon, this time turning his face from the TV and looking at Mino as he was already wearing his shoes at the entrance.

“Because I’m going to get him.” Answered the dongseng, his voice stern and serious.

“Good! Go and bring him back!” beamed Seunghoon, making sure to be heard.

Mino smiled at the hyung’s little attempt to reunite him with Taehyun, before closing the door behind him.

 

He walked through the corridor, this time increasing his speed, and pushed the elevator button.  The little icon showed up the number ‘0’, indicating that the lift was still at the ground floor, while Mino was at the 20th.

The boy didn’t have enough patience to wait for it to come, and went to the stairs instead. He stepped down, making sure to not fall, as he was skipping few steps. He fished his phone from his pocket, and dialed a familiar number.  

 

“Hey, Kiddo, wassup?” answered a thick voice after the fifth rang.

“Can’t you answer faster!” yelled Mino, trying to catch his breath, as he was already at the ninth floor.

“Someone is in bad mood. I guess there is something urgent? Right? What’s wrong?” asked Jiho worrying about his dongseng.

“Give me Shiyoung’s address!”

“Wait, what? What for?”

“I’m following your advice and making Taehyun mine.” Smiled Mino, liking somehow the sound of the word ‘mine’ next to ‘Taehyun’.

“I’m glad you’re sure about your feelings now.” Smirked Jiho before giving him the right address.

 

Mino was already out of the building running to get a cab, when he hung out the phone, memorizing what he was just told.

He found a free one, not too far from the building, and stopped it. He sat on the backseat, and gave him the address, before dialing another number, knowing that the owner might not pick up.

“, pick up Taehyun!” He cursed, gaining a weird look from the driver. But he couldn’t control himself. This was the third time he was calling him, and he was pretty sure that the boy ignored him in purpose. He couldn’t blame him though. He messed up their whole relationship, but he wanted to repair this mess now.

 

He had been confused about his own feelings for so long, denying them and pushing them somewhere inside his mind, where he wouldn’t think about them. He chose that way instead of facing them. He had been a coward and he knew it. But how could he do otherwise, it was a whole new world to him. And it wasn’t the fact that he was attracted by the same gender, because up till to now, he was only attracted by Taehyun, but the fact that he never felt this way toward anyone.

He dated before though, had long relationships with girls from all types, he was serious about some and really loved them. But it wasn’t comparable to the way he did with Taehyun.

 

Whenever they were together, he had those mixed feelings. He would always feel both secure and scared. Mainly because he felt stronger having him by his side but weak and afraid if he wasn’t feeling the same way as him. He wanted to just link their hands and not let anything separate them. He wanted him to be his and only his. And he was planning to do it in the next minutes. He would never let go of him.

He was now ready to answer his question from a week ago. And none of the answers proposed by Taehyun were thought about.

 

 

 

The boy hesitated a bit, standing in front of the white door, then took a deep breath, and rang the bell. The door opened about a minute later, revealing a man taller than him.

“Nam Taehyun, I guess?”

The boy nodded, lowering his eyes, as he was a bit intimidated by the host’s strong aura.

“Come in, Shiyoung just took a shower, so you can go and sit to wait for him. I’m his big brother, by the way.” Said the man, making his way to the kitchen.

“Nice to meet you…” Taehyun replied politely, wondering how he should call him.

“Just call me Hong.” Yelled out the man, as if he read the boy’s thoughts.

 

Taehyun went to sit on the couch, just like Shiyoung’s brother asked him, and looked around him, inspecting the fancy apartment. It wasn’t that big but it was well decorated and had luxurious furniture.

Hong came after a while, and sat next to him, giving him a glass of orange juice.

 

“Here, you must be thirsty coming all the way here.”

“Thanks.” Taehyun bowed his head down, and took the glass, drinking slowly the beverage.

 

“So I guess you’re just like Shiyoung?” smiled the man to him, as he tilted his head to the side.

“What do you mean?” asked the boy, a bit confused by that question.

“He only met you a week ago, but he kept talking about how pretty you were for hours. Looking at you, I have to say that his description doesn’t make you justice.” Teased the brother, getting closer to Taehyun who gulped down the orange juice in one mouthful, and tried to look elsewhere other than Hong’s face, in vain. If Shiyoung was a pretty boy that you couldn’t take your eyes off, Hong was a hot and handsome man that you couldn’t act in front of properly.  

 

Taehyun looked at his thick lips moving slowly, in a similar way compared to a certain person. His smell was the same too, strong but warm in the same time. Maybe they used the same perfume.

He realized about who he was thinking and decided to chase that thought away. He wouldn’t let him ruin this once again.

 

“How about forgetting about Shiyoung and be with me instead?” Hong interrupted him from his thoughts, making him his whole face blushing in a crimson red. His husky voice was also reminding him of that someone, even though it wasn’t as harsh as his. But the fact that he was seducing him right now, gave him a weird feeling. All their similarities made him picture him doing all of this. He felt his heart beating faster, as the man leaned down closer, and whispered into his ear.

“I’m just joking.”

He chuckled before standing up and leaving him dumbfounded.

“Don’t worry, I would never steal away my brother’s catch, even though you’re really pretty.” He winked then went to the entrance, wore his shoes and left the apartment.

 

Taehyun had to take some time to digest what just happened. However he felt relieved. The way they looked almost alike, might have pushed him to do a bold move.

 

“Sorry for making you wait.” Yelled out the main host, coming out of his room. He smiled widely to Taehyun and sat next to him, ruffling his wet hair. The maknae always thought that a man would look handsome after a shower, and Shiyoung didn’t defy his theory.

“So how have you been? I’m sorry by the way if my brother was a bit annoying. He likes to scare the guests sometimes.” He laughed before leaning backward, and putting his arms on the couch’s head.

“I’m fine what about you?” asked Taehyun shyly, still feeling intimidated around Shiyoung.

“Better now that you’re here.” Beamed the boy, crossing his legs, and looking straight into the maknae’s eyes.

 

He was about to say something else, when Taehyun’s phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and frowned looking at the name on the screen. The fact that there were also twenty missing calls added to his annoyance. He put it back into his pocket, making sure to activate the discreet mode.

 

Shiyoung saw the name as well, and was surprised as to why he wouldn’t pick up.

“Shouldn’t you pick up?” He asked.

“No, it’s just an annoying call.” Answered Taehyun, trying to sound sure of himself.

“Are you sure? Isn’t Mino-shi, your boyfriend?”

Taehyun’s eyes widened at tho word ‘boyfriend’ and looked bewildered at Shiyoung.

“Why would you think that? He’s..He’s not my boyfriend!” spat the boy back.

“Oh, I see.” Shiyoung smirked, before leaning closer. “Then it gives me the right to do this?”

He grabbed Taehyun’s hair softly, and approached his face to his, until their lips were only few inches away. He smirked as he could hear the boy’s heart beating faster distinctively. He was about to close the distance once and for all when the doorbell rang. Once, twice, thrice, it just kept ringing nonstop as if it was an emergency.

 

Shiyoung let go of Taehyun’s hair and huffed annoyed before getting up.

The maknae stayed there frozen, trying to figure out what just happened. Was teasing a family thing in the Hong family? A familiar husky voice disrupted his thoughts. “Where is he?”

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” yelled Shiyoung as he was pursuing the unwanted guest.

“Taking Taehyun away from you.” Replied Mino, approaching the maknae and grabbing him by his wrist.

“Let go!” spat the maknae, not too sure about what to feel over this. Seeing Mino coming into here brought two different feelings inside him.

“No, I won’t let go and you will come with me, love it or not!” He took him to the main entrance, not minding his loud cursing.

“Yaaa Song Mino who do you think you are?” said Shiyoung out loud.

“His boyfriend.” Replied Mino before slamming the door behind him. Taehyun took a while to assimilate the words, before pushing Mino and making his way to the elevator.

 

“Taehyun, wait!” yelped Mino, trying to catch the maknae.

“Waiting for what? Your next train of bull?” spat at him Taehyun, anger read all over his face.

“I…” He couldn’t finish his sentence as the elevator’s doors opened, and the two boys went in. Taehyun pushed the ground floor button and stayed as far as he could from Mino.

“You know I really don’t get you! You’re fine not talking to me for days and not knowing anything about me, but as soon as I get to have some fun time, you just have to come and ruin it for me! What is ing wrong with your mind?” He spat at him, now facing him. Mino couldn’t stand the glare he was receiving.

“Listen to me, I can explain everything.” He tried to say softly.

“Bull!”

“Taehyun please let me speak and give a proper answer.” Said Mino, trying to sound as gentle as he could.

“ you! I think it’s a proper answer! Now leave me alone!” Yelled Taehyun, not even looking at Mino.

“ this then!” spat Mino, pushing the emergency button and blocking the elevator.

“What the hell?” The maknae couldn’t believe his eyes. Could the rapper get even more on his nerves?

“I’m trying to be all soft and nice here, but if I have to use the rough way to explain this to you, then be it!” said aggressively Mino, closing the distance between Taehyun and him.  “Listen here! I’ve been acting like an idiot for months and..”

“No kidding!” biffed Taehyun sarcastically.

“ Taehyun just shut up and let me continue!” responded Mino who was losing his patience. “I acted so badly and I know it, okay? I didn’t know my own feelings and preferred pushing them away. But all this time, I knew that I cared about you and that I couldn’t imagine myself making it all this way without you by my side. I know I sound so cheesy and I’ll surely make you cringe, but you have to hear it, love it or not! I LOVE YOU NAM TAEHYUN!”

“Oh !” spat Taehyun, eye-siding Mino.

“SHUT UP! I told you to let me resume this! I love you, okay? I don’t care if you don’t but you have to know about my feelings anyways. The thing is, I can’t stand seeing you getting closer to other guys! I just want you to be mine, because I’m already yours, okay? It’s really hard dealing with these feelings because I never felt this way toward anyone! It took me awhile to realize this but now you know it! And I’m planning to make you mine, love it or not!” shouted Mino in one breath.

“What even?” asked Taehyun, shocked by what was happening.

“OH , I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP TAEHYUN!” yelled Mino before pushing his lips roughly against Taehyun’s. The boy tried to move from the way but both his hands were trapped against the elevator’s walls.

Mino bit his lower lip, gaining a grasp from the maknae. Using that chance, he slid his tongue inside his mouth, tasting, , enjoying every inch from it. To his amazement, Taehyun’s tongue joined him in this little contact, and twirled next to his in harmony. The kiss went from rough and passionate to soft and gentle.

They soon had to break from it and catch their breath.

“I do.” Whispered Taehyun still panting from the earlier act.

“What?” asked Mino not really getting him.

“I do love you, so yes I’ll love it if you try to make me yours.” Laughed the maknae amused by the confession.

“I bet you will!” said loudly Mino before kissing Taehyun once again, this time more softly.

 

 

 


 

 A.N: huhuhuhuhuhuhu sorry for this late update TT_TT  I hope this wasn’t too weird for all of you. I just wrote the second part in fast speed without checking coz I had to go lol *so shameless*

btw I really don't get the new AFF format :( I don't even know how to change the writing format :'( 

 

Anyways, I introduced Giriboy’s brother coz DAYUM ~

 

 

Thanks everyone for commenting and subscribing, even more for the upvotes. Love you all *blow kisses*