My Life in Mountain

My Life in Mountain
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where are we?” there two peoples who sitting under the moonlight on the land that full of fresh grass. Near them, many dandelion petals are flying to them. Dancing with the night breeze. The girl moves closer to the boy next to her.

“Although I tell you, you won’t know,” The boy darts his eyes to her for once before staring to the moon again. It’s just cresent moon, but from this high, they can see many stars, sparkling as they are waving at them.

“Huh! But I want know!!!” the girl whines. She is pouting.

"Yea, yea, later, after you get healed, I will tell you,” pinching the brigde nose of the girl, the boy chuckles while the girl giggles.

“Hehe...” they are staying in silent for couple of minutes until the night wind becomes stronger and colder. Passing them in a flash, makes their hair flying in the air. The girl is hugging herself and rubbing her arms. “Ah~ it’s cold..."

“Mpph, use this.” The boy places his jacket on her shoulder.

“But, you?”

“I bring two,” he is grinning as showing her another jacket. The girl laughs.

“Thank you,”

They back into silent atmosphere. Busy with their own fantasy.

“Hold my hand,”

"Hm, for?" asks the pretty girl nervously after heard the words that the boy said.

“Hehehe, just hold it,” he says again, ing his hand to the girl, pokes it with a slight force.

The girl takes it nervously. Her cheeks pinked but the blush gets cover with the feeling how warm the boy’s hand that fit perfectly with her. The boy smiles and looks up again, admiring the night sky.

This night is the first time of the girl to come out from her cottage.

Before this, her friend knocked her window, woke her up, and gestured her to open it. The boy smiled and pointed his back to the girl. She shook her head. She really know what the mean of it, but the boy insisted. Finally the boy successed to carry her outside. They walked under the dark sky that slowly gleaming with many stars.

He stopped on the hill and placed her gently on the grass.

They are sitting in silent, resting to each other without knowing they really comfortable with each other warm.

“Can I ask for home?” finally the girl speaks.

“Sure,”

The young boy is carrying the girl on his back. At first the girl refuses him, like usual, but she can’t beat the strong grip of the boy. Surrender, she’s enjoying the warm of the boy’s back now that drifts her into a dreamland.

 

 

“Grandpa? Grandpa?” a pretty girl descends limply from her bed then crawling.

“Eyy, Sica. you didn’t hear what grandpa always say, if you need something just scream it, grandpa will walk to you,” a man with full of white hair catchs the enervate body of the girl quickly.

“Grandpa, but I want to play,” whines she that has her body on the bed again. The old man sighs and pulls the blanket to cover the tiny girl.

"Grandpaaa..." she opens her blanket and pouts.

"Sica, you still sick, just do what grandpa said or you will regret it,” the tone is a bit high than before.

The young girl angry and pulls her blanked harshly to cover her face. She’s mad and back facing her grandpa. The old man only sighs and leave his granddaughter.

“Sica, only want to play,” mutters her softly.

 

Tok! tok! “Sica... hei...” Tok! tok!

 

Sica turning her body then sits to search the source of the sound. “Sica! Sica! Heii... I’m here!”

"Lu!" her bright face can be seen again after seeing her friend was the one who knock her window.

“I bring this for you,” Luhan says, with a gesture and whisper voice. Sica moves closer to the window and opens it slightly. “Here,” the boy hands her a hanger with a beautiful butterfly as the main point and many flowers at the edge of it.

“From where you get this?” whispers Sica, eyeing the gift with wide smile that showing her teeth.

“I preserved it myself, do you like it?” asks the boy, whispering.

"Yea," Sica nods and places the hanger on the small table near her bed. She moves closer to the window again but the shout sound interupts their moment from outside.

“Eit... eit eit... Luhan!!!”

Sica’s grandpa comes to catch Luhan is seducing(?) her granddaughter through the window.

Luhan startles and turns to face the old man, “Eh, Grandpa,” utters him, rubbing his nape with an awkward smile plastering in his face.

"Hm," the old man knitting his brow together, making a deep frown.

“Take a leave... bye grandpa,” Luhan turns his head to Sica, bye~ he says softly and runs away from the place before Sica’s grandpa can scolds him. The old man sighs and walks to the window to surprise Sica who still smilling like an idiot there.

"Eh? ehehehehe... grandpa," she says, a bit awkward.

"Hem!" the old man clears his throat loudly.

"Bye bye, grandpa! Sica want to sleep now!! hehehe..." in flash Sica pulling her blanket up, turns her body to the right and closes her eyes tightly.

 

 

"Sica,"

"Yes?"

"Since when you have been close with Luhan?” asks the old man with a hoarse voice.

"Mph, couple days ago," she replies, trying to calm. She know her grandpa had something in his mind that bothering him about Sica relationship with the boy named Luhan. She bites her lower lip slowly, waiting the reply.

"He’s nice?" continues the old man.

"Yes, he’s the best of friend ever I have,” replies Sica spiritly.

The old man smiles and ruffles her hair gently while Sica can enjoys her meal again.

 

 

"Lu!! Lu!!" calls a manly voice towards the young boy who busy herding his sheeps.

Sica and her grandpa are living in the mountain that had wood and land that full of green grass. They have sheeps and like to herd them in the morning and afternoon, when the sky almost turn into orange. Near them, there a house with a grandma as the owner and living with her only grandson, Luhan.

Since a little, Sica had a sickness. She can’t go outside. She doesn’t have a company. She is lonely until...

 

"Huwahhahah eiittt Rokie, what are you doing... hahahaha..."

The young girl who was sleeping peacefully suddenly awake because of the noise. She moved her body to the window to face fresh green grass that waving at her as the wind carressing them. She squinted her eyes then a boy passed her sight. He was running with a laugh on his face while a small dog was chasing him dillegently.

"Hahahha... Rokie,"

They were running like a wind until the hat on top his head flying close enough to Sica’s window. The boy ran to take it and when he lifting his head up after crounched, he face a zone-out Sica who blinked at him innocently.

"Hey," he said, waving his hand. Sica smiled and waved back to him as a reply.

"Let’s play together," invited the boy that named Luhan. Sica smiled sadly and shook her head.

Luhan sighed and walked closer to the window. He knocked it, tok tok tok, and gestured Sica to open it for him. Sica did what he said.

"Why?" asked Luhan, inserting his face to the room.

"Nothing," replied Sica nervously with an idiotic smile on her face. Her cheeks felt some heats.

A small dog that colored with light brown fur jumped and placing his front legs on window bar. It staring at Sica, stucking his tongue.

That’s action made Sica shocked and moved backward, “Calm down, he’s nice,” Luhan said, the fur slowly. The dog barked playfully to convince Sica that he’s nice and don’t bite.

With a fright gaze, Sica moved closer to the creature. That was the first time she meet with a big animal, except sheeps.

“Just it gently, I think he likes you,” said Luhan softly. With trembling, Sica slowy the dog’s fur. She’s okay, nothing happened with her. Smiled as the dog burried his head on her palm. Luhan joined her to smile from ear to ear and doing the same thing like her, the fur.

“Cute,” uttered Sica spotantly. Luhan only chuckled for her innoceness.

Cklek!

“Sica!!!” an old man, Sica’s grandpa shocked to see his granddaughter playing with a dog and a young boy in her window.

“Hahaha,” Sica’s laughing, didn’t aware of the old man’s presence.

“Luhan!” said the old man, loudly enough for Luhan to make him startled and pulled his dog to stop playing with Sica.

Sica only silent with a cheeky smile as seeing Luhan running away in scared mode, “WE PLAY AGAIN LATER OKAY!!!” shouted him, showing his teeth and gum in handsome smile, waving at Sica with his brown dog chasing him.

“Sica, grandpa had told you, don’t open the window. Look, he could enter your room by this,” said the grandpa, rubbed Sica’s back lightly.

“Hehehehe, I’m happy grandpa! Very happy!!!” uttered her cheerfully, didn’t hear what her grandpa said a while ago.

 

 

“Y-yes, what’s wrong grandpa?” asks Luhan, begins to get scared.

“Hufh…” That grandpa sighs and rubs the back of his head.

“Can grandpa believe you?” asks the old man softly, squeezing Luhan’s shoulders and staring at the young boy’s eyes intensly.

“Of course grandpa!!!” answers Luhan confidently. The old man rubs Luhan’s top head gently and gestures to the boy to invite Sica to play.

Jaw dropping in happiness, Luhan runs to the house immediately. He bringing Sica outside, carrying her on his back.

“Grandpa?” asks Sica in confuse to see her grandpa only silent but smiling at them.

 

 

“Lu? Where are we going?” asks Sica because Luhan doesn’t stop walking even they had passed the farthest area that Sica know.

“Calm down, we almost reach i—oh here! hap!”

He put Sica down on the slanted land near the top of the hill. The fresh morning wind caressing Sica’s body. The feel is so cozy. Like a forever Sica never feels something like this. It’s the second time for her to really feel the nature.

“Hmm…”

“Do you like it here?” aska him, sitting beside her.

“Yes! I love it, I hope I can always be here, like you...” she utters, sadly.

“Lighten up, I’m sure you can,” Luhan pulls Sica’s hand to help her stand up. Helps her to stand in her sick body.

Do you know what is my ilness? Can you guess it? What’s in your thought about my ilness?

You can be right or not. Yes, I’m paralyzed. I can’t walk with my own, so that the reason my grandpa never let me outside. Until now, this paralyzed legs make me afraid to try to walk. Luhan likes to carry me around, even I had refused him. I like to just crawl or use my old wheelchair. He likes to teach me how to walk too, but I’m afraid to continue follow his intruction. What if I break my legs, fall, roll, and die hit the stone—that’s the nonsense thought that always spinning in my mind. But deep down, I really want it. I really want to walk freely.

“Come on

Please log in to read the full chapter