Chapter 4

Adventures of Confession

WARNING: THIS PLOT MADE NO SENSE AND THIS WAS MADE ON THE SPOT. NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS CHAPTER.

Clearly this day was just beyond fluffy. Jr and Mark have been arguing non stop about where to go for their date while Jackson and Bam Bam have been feeding each other food and hugging but something was quite off. Bam Bam slowly chewed his food before swallowing it and looked up at Jackson.

"Is there something wrong?"Jackson dropped the grape he was holding, nudging the troubled boy's arm.

"I just realized that how touchy we are." Bam Bam said.

"Is it a bad thing?" Worry in his voice.

"No I really like it but we don't really know each other." Bam Bam gulped. "I only know your name."

Of course! Jackson now realized too. He was at fault for being quite flirty and touchy with the boy. Maybe a little erted. Just a little. His hormones were just over the place for not really knowing the boy or introducing himself appropriately. 

"I'm so sorry Bam Bam. I should've introduced myself better. Sorry for being too bold with my actions." Jackson apologized so sincerely. 

"It's okay hyung." Bam Bam shyly pressed a kiss on his cheek. 

"How about we go for a date? Like a dinner date or something tomorrow? I-if that's alright with you. " He stuttered.

"Sounds nice hyung. I'm looking forward for our date then." Bam Bam smiled.

Jackson softened at his smiling Bam Bam. 

As for JinMark...

"I want to go the new cafe down the street." Mark glared.

"And I want to go watch the movie that just came out." Jr squinted his eyes.

They glared at each other for quite some time, wanting the other to give up but neither let their guard down.

"You know what, we'll just play rock paper scissors. " Mark insisted. 

"Fine." Jr let out his hand as well as the elder.

"Rock, paper, SCISSOR!" They closed their eyes, shooting out their choice.

A few seconds later, they slowly opened their eyes. Adrenaline was pumping through their veins, a drop of sweat fell from their forehead, hearts was beating fast. In other words, it was a very intense game. Jr raised his hands and yelled in victory as for poor Mark, was bumping his head on the cafeteria table continuously until he feel a slight bruise forming.

"I win babyyyyy! New horror film it is!" Jr yelled, pumping his fist in the hair.

"H-horror?" Mark said nervously but Jr was too excited to notice.

"Yes! I heard that it was so scary that 4 people had a seizure from just the beginning." Mark froze in his spot. 

The bell rang indicating another dreadful class time.

"We'll watch it tomorrow okay? See ya later." Jr waved, before running off.

Mark sighed, hoping that tomorrow would never come.


Social Studies class was just a bore for Mark. The teacher fell asleep halfway through the lesson about the French Revolution. Les Miserables would've been a better explanation. Okay maybe the French Revolution isn't based on that but it's close. Plus, they have really good songs. He was just out of it. Not only was he worried about their date but he was totally freaking about the movies. Mark wasn't a big fan of horror films. Last time he watched a horror film (Bam Bam wanted to get rid of both of their fears) he ended up curled up in the corner dragging an unconscious Bam Bam with him and performing an exorcism. They stayed up the whole night not risking to get killed.

"Yo hyung." A little voice called out to him.

"Y-yeah Bam Bam?" Mark stuttered, slapping both of his cheeks to wake himself up.

"Is there something wrong?" The younger asked, worried about his older.

"It's just..." he took a deep breath before continuing.  "Jr asked me out for a date."

"Oh good! So what did you say?"

"I said yes of course but then we had a stupid argument, deciding where to go and we played RPS too see who gets to pick the place and he won and now I have to go through 2 hours of a horror film." Mark put his head down, feeling really sick to his stomach.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Bam Bam said, chewing on his pencil.

Mark took the pencil away, afraid that Bam Bam might break his teeth. "Because he was really excited and do you really want me to ruin his fun? NO!" Mark leaned back rubbing his face.

"You're too much of a people pleaser hyung." Bam bam 'tsked.''

"I know. What do I do?"

"I don't know. Just don't freak out like you always do."

"I don't freak out!" Mark pouted.

"Says the boy who called the pastor over to pray over the TV so the girl wouldn't come out." Bam Bam giggled.

"At least we are blessed!" Mark sighed. "What do I say to him?"

"Sometimes I wonder who's the eldest. You could talk to him or sit through the movie peeing your pants." Bam Bam shrugged, grabbing another pencil from his bag and chewing on it.

Mark looked at him skeptically. Bam Bam wasn't really the one to be chewing on cheap pencils. He would if he was nervous. Like really nervous. Bam Bam look at him, raising his shoulders and mouthing 'what?' Mark smirked and shaking his head. The younger pouted, feeling all curious and nosy. Now it was his time to think. He was beyond nervous and anxious about his date. When was the last time he went on a date? A few years back in middle school he went on a date with girl( to see if he was really into girls) and there was just little awkward gestures and little exchanged of words here and there that it wasn't considered a date but more like a friendly outing.  Mark disrupted his thoughts, knocking his head lightly with his fist. 

"Your turn to tell me your little date with Wang." Mark laughed linking his arms with Bam Bam and dragging him away to flood him with questions and lectures not listening to the younger's words.


A/N Hey everybooty~ Arrhgg I'm really tired. I just came from San Francisco and my feet are hurting like fack. Please don't mind the mistakes or the ty plot in this chapter, I'll fix that later if I'm not lazy. I'm so tired and sleepy to think but I went through hell to type this(nahh I really didn't mind) for you beautiful people. Why you ask? Because I love you guys ^^ Thanks for subscribing, commenting, reading, and shtuff. 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL I MOVE TO THE PHILIPPINES OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'M GOING TO CRY!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BOTH SIDES OF THE JINMARK AND JACKBAM DATE SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT! MKAY BYE MY LOVELIES~