Chapter 1

Adventures of Confession

 

A/N Hey party people ^^ Welcome to the first Chapter of Adventures of Confession. I am the author _therollingbuffalo_ nice to meet you all. If you passed the description that means a.) You love Jackbam and Jinmark. or  b.) you'll be able to handle my horrible style of writing because let me be honest, I'm still learning. I made this chapter a bit fun and flirty to get it off at a good start so beware of randomness and stupidity combined. Enough of that, don't forget to vote, comment, and subscribe. Enjoy~


Bam Bam made his way right to the empty space beside Jackson. Jackson was staring at the young boy eyes filled with lust and thoughts so . He just looked so good in a navy blue blazer that kind of hugged that tiny waist of his, the white polo with a couple of buttons opened, and the light brown skinny pants that showed off those slender legs of his. He was GORGEOUS. Jackson just wanted to pound into him, hoping to make him scream his name with that delicate sweet voice of his but he also wanted to snuggle with him and kiss him. 

"Umm hello?" Bam Bam waved his hand in front of Jackson's face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where are my manners?" He shook his head. "The name's Jackson." He smirked. That killer smirk that many people fell for.

"O-oh. I'm Bam Bam." He blushed. Jackson melted at the sight.

"Bam Bam, what a cute name for a cute boy like yourself." Jackson winked.

"o-oh uh th-thanks." The younger stuttered.

The Teacher whacked the board again to gain the boys attention.

"Mr. Wang, what did I tell you about flirting in class?" The teacher asked.

"Sorry Mr. Lee." He mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Good." Mr. Lee smiled. "Back to the lesson!" He turned his back to the class and began writing on the chalk board.

"Sorry..." Bam Bam whispered.

"It's cool. I'm used to it." The Thai boy seemed to be taken back by the response. 

He looked forward at the board with a small frown which didn't go unnoticed by the older. 'Was it something I said?' He thought. His face lighten up as a good idea popped in his mind.

"Psst!" Jackson tried oh-so-desperately to stay quiet while trying to gain the attention of the cutie.

Bam Bam turned his head and stared at Jackson. 'What?' he mouthed.

"How about I show you around the school?" Jackson insisted with a glint in his eyes.

"Mmmm, I don't know." Bam Bam pretended to be thinking. "I'm not sure if I could trust a boy like you." He stuck out his tongue.

"Playing hard to get I see." He his lips. "Very y-"

"MR.WANG!" The teacher yelled before starting a lecture about how kids now-a-days can't control their hormones.

"Sorry!" Jackson sighed. "So how about it? Please!" He whispered.

"Well, since you asked so nicely. Yes." He smiled. Eyes creating small crescent moons and smile so big making his cheeks a little bit chubbier. Jackson was just about to lose his right then and there. He was just too adorable for his own good.

Class was finally over and all the students ran out there door like their was a fire in the building. Jackson was outside the classroom waiting for Bam Bam to finish up talking with the teacher about his schedule. Bam bam finally came out with a couple of papers in his small hands.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Let's go." Jackson then wrapped his slender yet toned arm around Bam bam's neck and led the way to the exit.

They began walking down the halls of the school. Jackson would "accidently" bump his shoulder against Bam Bam's just to touch him. He was wondering how an angel like him existed. What bam bam noticed was the abstract art work of the doors. In Jackson words, each graduated class would decorate the door in order to keep their "spirit" imprinted  in the school which was pretty creepy to Bam bam but unique in a way. The brick wall had a mural and school spirit and event posters placed on the wall. In his old school, the doors were busted as and everything was just plain. This school was way better than his old one.

"So..." Jackson started. "What are your hobbies?" 

Bam Bam tried to think. With such a simple question he just forgot everything about himself. What did he like?

"Mmm, anything that involves music but rapping and dancing is my main thing." He stated proudly giving off a confident aura. Jackson was totally digging it.

"Mind showing off some moves or lines?"

"O-oh umm I'm kind of shy..." Bam bam lowered his head.

"You can show me some other time if that's okay with you." He said.

"Y-yeah.." Bam bam agreed.

~Whatchu Got? I got JACKBAM and JINMARK!~

Lunch Time...


The duo walked to the cafeteria. It was pretty big, almost twice the size of a basketball court. Jackson helped Bam Bam pick his food for health reason. Nah, he just wanted to be nice and sweet so he could get a hug from him but didn't get it because Bam Bam was too caught up with choosing a drink. They walked to Jackson's regular table. He pulled out a chair for Bam Bam because he was that much of a gentleman. Bam Bam gladly took it with a blushing face. People stared at them and some whispering and pointing. It was getting really uncomfortable for Bam Bam. Jackson noticed quickly and placed his hand on the smaller boy's thigh to calm down his nerves. JR came running in and took his seat right next to Jackson.

"Hey hey! Oh Bam Bam! Hi I'm Jr." He held out his hand.

"H-hi...Nice to meet you." Kunpimook shook his hand and retreating it quickly.

"YOU'RE SO CUTTEEE!!!" He leaped forward to pinch his cheeks but was pulled back by the Hongkonger(A/N Not sure if that's offensive but if it is, I'm sorry!). 

"Down you dog." Jackson said. Jr rolled his eyes and grabbed half a sandwich from Bam Bam's plate which he didn't mind at all.

"Ummm, where's Mark?" 

"RIGHT HERE!" He popped up from under the table, startling them.

"Mark hyung? WHen-" Mark interrupted Bam.

"I was getting chased by Jinyoung-"

"Jr."

"Whatever-Because apparently the Sun isn't a star-"

"IT ISN'T!" Jr stood up and pointed an accusing finger at the young man.

"YES IT IS STUPID!" Mark turned to him.

"NU-HUH!"

"YEH-HUH!"

"NU-HUH! WHY THE HELL IS THE SUN CLOSE AND ORANGE WHEN THE STARS ARE FAR AWAY AND WHITE BE-" Mark reached over the table to cover his loud mouth. He began thrashing around but Mark kept his grip.

"-so I corrected then he got all pissed off and chased me." Mark finished with a deep breath. "Oh and I found Mr. Bunny in my bag." He took out a fluffy pink rabbit from his black back pack and handed it to the little boy.

"BUN BUN!" Bam Bam squealed and hugged his toy tightly.

Jackson nearly Spat out his water. How could a boy be so innocent and adorable?

"How did you get him?" Bam Bam pouted.

"We have the same back pack! You were too busy talking on the phone with Youngjae and mixed both of our bags up." Mark laughed.

Jr started at him. He looked so beautiful and handsome while laughing. Eyes squinting and a charming smile. 

"Y-you both live together?" Jackson asked a bit harshly.

Good thing they both didn't notice the tone he was using. That would've been embarrassing.

"Yep!" They said in unison.

"NO BAM BAM! LET ME LOVE YOU!" Jackson yelled and jumped out of his seat to embrace the younger.

"H-hyung!" Jackson squeaked.

"Oh God..." Jr commented. "No more PDA!" He peeled Jackson off the suffocating person.

"Sorry..." Jackson said sadly.

"Hyung." Bam Bam said softly. "Don't be mad! You can hug me!" He spread his arms out waiting for Jackson.

"LET ME LOVE YOU!" Jackson wrapped his arms around Bam bam's waist and spun him around a couple of times.

"Oh God.." Jr and Mark said at the same time. They both looked at each other but quickly looked away to hide their blushing faces.

Jackson set the slightly dizzy boy down onto the ground, never letting his grip go on the boy's waist. Bam Bam smiled at him. Smile so radiant and bright that it put the sun too shame. Jackson leaned closer and closer until he could  feel those soft lips-

"Okay lover boy, that's enough. Class starts in a few minutes. " Jr grabbed his ear, prying him off Bam Bam.

"But but I was just about to-OUCH! HEY!" Jr gripped tighten as he dragged him out of the cafeteria.

Bam Bam stood there with a slight frown on his face. He felt a sudden chill when the warmth that he had a few seconds ago left him. He felt a pat on his shoulder.

"C'mon. We wouldn't want to be late." They both existed the room with a bright aura around them.

Today was a good day.