Chapter 2

Adventures of Confession

 

WARNING: Might contain Bad Language, ual Interaction, Violence, and ty Fluff. Enjoy~

"-And class that is how you solve the equation." Mr. Lee smiled at the half sleeping class. Books landed on the wooden desk with a soft "thud." The class jumped at the sudden sound that jolted them awake. Mr. Lee turned to the chalk board, explaining about the problem written on the board. Jackson yawned silently, stretching out his long arms, and scratching the sleepiness in his eyes. He turned to his side and melted at the sight. Bam Bam's head on the desk, facing him, letting out small snores from his slightly opened mouth and snuggling his Mr. Bunny. 'Poor boy. He probably was nervous for the first day in school that he had less time to sleep.' He thought. He reached forward to sweep the boy's bangs away from his beautiful face causing him to stir in his sleep. 

"Jackson hyung..." He murmured.

Jackson blinked a couple of times. Was the boy of his dreams calling out his name in his sleep? Is this a dream? He fanboyed for a bit until he saw the younger waking up.

"O-oh hyung!" Bam Bam beamed. 

"Yes Bam bam? Is there something you need." Jackson whispered.

"No. It's just..." He looked around noticing the whole class has fallen asleep. "How long have I been asleep?" 

"A good 50 minutes. You look very beautiful even when sleeping." Jackson complimented and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Hyung don't be saying embarrassing things." He pouted.

"Aww Why? Is my baby bam bam shy?" He teased with a slight smirk.

"Baby bam bam?" He blinked cutely.

"Yes MY baby bam. Unless you don't like being called that."  He smiled.

"No it's fine. Only if it's Jackson hyung then It's fine" He giggled. 

Jackson's eyes widened. He didn't expect that to happen AT all but he doesn't have a problem. Oh no. He's quite thrilled. The bell rang making everybody jolt awake. Yet again, everybody raced to the door like an angry stampede of animals. Bam Bam stood in front of Jackson's desk and let out his hand. The older looked up at him questioningly.

"Alright, you don't have to hold my hand." Bam Bam was just about to take his hand away when he felt Jackson's hand holding his tightly.

"Let's go to break~" He chimed and led them out the door.


In an empty classroom... 

"NU-HUH!" Jr yelled as he slammed his hands on his desk.

"YEH-HUH!" Mark barked.

"Prove it Tuan!" 

"Don't Tuan me! There is a black hole in the middle of every galaxy! Don't say !" He yelled.

"No! You don't know if it's just a theory! Saying that theres a black hole in a galaxy is like saying that every star is a sun!" Jr crossed his arms trying to be serious about his point.

"Every star is a sun depending on size, temperature, and age! You should have learned this in 7th grade!!!" Mark complained.

He was about to pull out his hair. It was just getting way too frustrating to get this boy to face reality. 

"How are you a junior?" Mark sighed, massaging his temples to calm his nerves. 

"Cheating helps with everything. You are what you cheat." He shrugged.

"I don't think that's...Nevermind." Mark knocked his head onto his desk.

Jr smirked secretly. He was stupid in school but very smart at annoying people. All he wanted was the American's attention. He was way too handsome that it didn't make any sense. Yeah it sounds weird. Mark was just well built and looked REALLY good in a uniform, his smile was just too die for, and his eyes were very intriguing. Everything that Jr was looking in a guy was standing right in front of him.

"Hey, I didn't mean to annoy you. " Jr leaned forward and poked his head.

"Look just-" Mark lifted up his head and regretting it after realizing how close they were. Merely 3 inches away. He could feel his breath against his cheek.

Jr gulped and some weird force made him lean in. Maybe it was the glint in Mark's eyes? Or maybe the soft teasing lips. Maybe both but that didn't matter. What mattered was the young man in front of him. Mark closed his eyes waiting for the impact. Jr smiled and leaned closer and closer until could just reach those lips but was interrupted when the door was slammed open.

"HA! ! REVENGE !" Jackson stormed in with a tired Bam Bam in his hands.

Jr and Mark looked at each other and backed away, hitting a couple of empty desks.

"A-ALIENS ARE REAL AND YOU KNOW IT!" Jr yelled to get rid of the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"NO!" Mark yelled playing along.

"YES THEY ARE!" Jackson joined in.

"Dumbs..." Mark muttered and walked towards the door.

"W-wait!" Jr followed along happily leaving JackBam together.

They looked at each other and shrugged before following JinMark out the door.

~JackBam & JinMark~

They all sat outside by the football field on the bleachers. It was a secluded and private place so it was perfect for hangouts or quickes. Not that Jackson was hoping for a quickie with Bam bam. Not at all.


"We should try to get a hamster and feed it candy! I would totally love to see it run in hyper speed!" Jr suggested. 

"You can't be serious." Mark groaned.

"Yeah. I don't think that'll be good." Jackson commented.

"No one asked your opinion Wang!" Jr glared making Jackson glare as well.

"I think it would be very adorable." Bam bam said in a small voice gaining attention from the group.

"Very adorable like my baby Bam Bam." Jackson winked at the younger.

"1. 2. 3. EWWWW!!!" Jr and Mark said in unison.

"Shut up!" Jackson yelled and went to the younger to hug him from behind. 

"Get your stained hands away from my baby!" Mark yelled and leaped forward to tackle Jackson. 

He had him in a head lock, slightly suffocating Jackson. Jackson reached for help but sadly, received nothing.

"Uhhh..." Jr went to mark, calming him down so he wouldn't murder the poor lad.

"Markie! Violence is never the answer!" Bam bam crossed both of his arms over his chest and frowned.

"But bam bam...." Mark tried pouting cutely. It was pretty adorable for Jr but disgusting for Jackson.

"No! If you will hurt him then...then." Bam Bam's bottom lip quivered and tears formed in his eyes. "I WONT BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE!" He hiccuped.

The group froze in their spots, melting at the sight of a crying Bam Bam. 

"Wait! No honey don't cry! We were just playing see haha." Mark faked laughed and swayed Jackson's side to side with his arm still wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Then let my Jackson go!" He demanded.

Mark sighed and let go. Jackson ran to Bam Bam and hugged him. He rubbed soothing circles on his back and massaged his scalp hoping to calm him down. 

"Someone give him Mr. Bunny." Jr went through bam bam's back pack searching for the stuffed animal and gave it to the younger who quickly hugged his 'precious' and his thumb.

"Look, I'm sorry Bammie. I just wanted to protected you." Mark patted his back.

"It's alright. I'm sorry I over reacted." Bam Bam turned to look at Mark and went to go hug Mark instead.

"It's okay. We're good now?" The younger nodded his head.

Jackson stood there staring at the two all lovey dovey and mushy. He wanted to be the one to comfort Bam Bam and whisper comforting words to him. Mark noticed his jealousy and rolled his eyes.

"I think Jackson is getting jealous." Bam Bam lifted up his head and widened his eyes.

"DON'T BE MAD JACKSON HYUNG! I STILL LOVE YOU!" He ran to Jackson's arms and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Jackson chuckled and wrapped his arms around his waist. He nuzzled his face into Bam Bam's neck and just sniffed. He was addicted to the sweet smell of strawberry kiwis. Bam bam giggled at the tickling sensation. Jr and Mark just there disgusting so they just walked away to leave them so privacy. Without knowing Jackson a small stripe on the younger's neck causing him to moan and bit down hard and the forming mark before it once again. Bam Bam's arms tightened around his neck but not so tight that he choked the older. Wanting to hear those delicious moans of his, Jackson traveled his hands further down until he reached that sweet of his. He d it, earning another addicting moan from the younger. Jackson's lip trailed up to Bam bam's ear. 

"Let's go." He whispered before nibbling at his lobe. 

They both hesitantly let go and walked hand in hand with smiles on their blushing faces.



"My little Bam Bam." Mark sobbed. "He lost his innocence!" 

Jr rolled his eyes. He was just jealous. He wanted to be the one Mark worried about. He wanted to receive the loving attention from him.

"Sooner or later Bam Bam is going to come home with piercings, or tattoos, or with a shaved head! Oh no! What if he comes home pregnant?! I was supposed to protect him and-"

"Hey!" Jr grabbed his face between his hand. "Calm down Tuan. He'll be fine."

"B-but-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as a soft pair of lips met his. He blinked a couple of times but closed his eyes .

They both separated from the innocent kiss. Jr didn't want to let go so he bumped their foreheads together..

"You worry too much..." He whispered.

"Y-yeah."

"Come on." Jr leaned again for a quick peck.

Mark looked around and stood up with the help from the younger. They both looked at each other but quickly looked away. 

"Ayyy...don't be awkward now. Let's go!" 

"Wait-WHOA!" Jr grasped his hand tightly and ran like there was no tomorrow.

Maybe this school isn't so bad after all.


A/N What the hell did I just write...? ._.