- 하나 | 零 | หนึ่ง | ນຶ່ງ | ib

♥ Kingdom of Hearts ♥

" Home is where our stories begin ."

 

The beautiful sun finally wokeup with the roosters who woke the whole village. The air was clear and the atmosphere was amazing over all. Over at the Shang house, The family was busy. The 6 daughters , XiaoLian , QingXue , XiangQiu, Ah Kum , Ming Yu, Kim Chiu , hurriedly got ready for school , all anticipating on a wonderful day. The whole family were happy to see another day come. Soon all the sisters were ready and The Shang family rode down to the Shang School Hall , The only school were girls were educated as well as boys. The 6 daughter lighted candles all over the school halls to bring a sense of warmth to the school. The parents were proud owners of the school and felt blessed that they'd had made so many woman become as educated as men. The staff soon came to role and started up the school Students were lining up for school happily waiting for the doors to open. All the students wore their traditional thai clothing and bowed to the Principals of the School. Automatically  cliches began to form as the first classes began.  QingXue and hong Yu who have been friends since school started happily formed into a cliche  Hanbin , XiaoLian's best friend had ran to her side. He smiled at her as she linked arms with him. Lien Hua and KimChiu had started skipping to the front of the with the others. XianQiu and AhKum stayed close , knowing that AhKum is always dependable for XianQiu. MingYu and her best friend Chang ying were a immediate cliche. School started for all the children of the village , Ban Kun  Chang Kian. School went on as usual , QingXue , XiaoLian & MingYu in their senior year while ,  XianQiu , AhKum & KimChiu were all in their junior years. But other than that , This day was like any other day , Class starts , ends , 4 more classes are in store , lunch , then 5 last classes. But something happened today at lunch today that changed everyone's lives dramatically. 

 Hanbin and XiaoLian had sat together like usual. Hanbin and XiaoLian met the first year of middle school. Hanbin was new to the school and XiaoLian , being the Principal's daughter offered to help him around. Hanbin and XiaoLian's bond back very strong and they just had been very close ever since. Although , they were clearly in love XiaoLian had always been on the fence about love. As for the other daughters , Mother always said they were "too young" for love. Maybe she was right. Hanbin and XiaoLian were each other's shadows. The couple sat together at a table along with the 5 other sisters. Everything was normal , then suddenly , sounds of horses came rampaging towards the school hall. Everyone was startled by the sight. Principal Xia Shang and Principal PaYang Shang came running outside as they heard the horses. All the students stood up , Hanbin stood up and pushed the 6 girls behind him as they arMingYu of horses came closer. Principal Xia watched as they flagged were waved in the air. It was the "Shang Kingdom" symbols , the arMingYu approached Principal Xia and bowed handing him a scroll.

The Prinipal was handed the scroll and the arMingYu general  began to speAhKum , "Russia had indeed declared war on the Asia. Also we have been inform it would happen , we didn't think that Russia would come through . We would come here to bless this from the Shang Kingdom , and wish there may not be any harm."

Sighing with frustration , The Principal began to speAhKum , "Student , there will be no more schooling as if right now , student , I wish that you all return home safely."

The students began to descend . The Principal sighed as he rubbed his face in aggravation , the 6 daughters came their father's aid and began trying to cheer him up.  

"Father , what's wrong?", XianQiu asked their father in a baby tone full of hope. 

"What happened , Father? why does it have to do with our family?", XiaoLian asked her dad who was staring at the ground.

"Girls , we'll talk about this when we get home but for right now , you will not speAhKum of what will happen.", Their mother ordered them , They bowed to their mother and did as told , "Go home first and we will meet you there , alright?"

The girls did as told  , the 6 of them rode off home but suddenly XiaoLian was stopped . Hanbin had stopped her. He looked serious and he had carried her off the horse. 

"XiaoLian , I never thought this day would come , I dreaded this day , I never want this to come so fast , but I think it's time , I tell you the truth.", Hanbin confessed to XiaoLian, "I'm the Crown Prince of the Wu Kingdom."

XiaoLian looked at him as if he was a wild man , "Crown Prince? you're teasing , aren't you?"

"I know it sounds crazy but believe me it's true. Im leaving off back to Shanghai tonight.", Hanbin explained to her , "We are allies with the Shang Kingdom."

"Shang ? as in MingYu surname Shang?", She questioned Hanbin  in a sarcastic voice.

"Yes , Yes I know sounds crazy but believe me.", He begged her as he held her hand.

She got back on her horse , "Hanbin , don't play with me like that , you're crazy , it's not true .", She looked up , "I have to go ."

She rode off to her house with her sisters , as Hanbin struggled to be strong as the one he loved left. He knew this would happen but he wondered , "Why this way?"

Since XiaoLian had gotten there later than the other because of the"big confession" Hanbin made , Her parents had gotten there before her. The 6 daughter prepared a big dinner for the family and they sat around the table. 

"Daughters ." , Their father coughed as he sipped his hot tea ,"There's something , really important I have to tell you. That i should've told you girls a lot time ago."

"Please don't be upset , we , both were trying to protect you girls.", Their mother pleaded as if they were going to execute her . She pulled out a box and laid it in front of the girls.

"You guys had always wondered what the stars and moon symbol meant on your necklaces , well i'm telling you know. They are the symbol of the Shang and Thao kingdoms. " , She opened the box and there was a Queen's crown , king's crown and two royal silk robes, "You girls are the princesses of the Shang kingdom."

________________________

A/N: sorry if it wasn't good enough , let me know what yo think i could improve on and how you guys liked it.