Getting to know them

Competition

"YES!" That is how I woke up, I shot up from my bed and shouted "yes". I am soooo excited to go to school today! There's no point in trying to contain my excitement! Everything that I needed to do this morning got done within 10 minutes of being awake. I zipped around and found my way to the door. Yay! I get to see them again!

My happiness showed through the dance I did as I locked my door behind me. When I turned around, I saw something that I didn't expect to see. The guy that saved me before was in front of my house with my bike, "Umm..." There was an awkward moment as I stared at him and saw a warm smile grow on his face.

"I came to pick you up." His grin increased and he laughed a little.

"P-pick me up?" A soft chuckled parted with him and he raised his hand. In a small motion, he signaled me to come closer.

Obediently, I approached him, "Hop on." He gestured towards my bike.

"Uhm..." I got on the back where he had gestured me to. There was now a soft cushion where the rack for books and things is.

 "I know it is ugly but it was the only color that we had." He scratched the back of his head, looking uncomfortable. I giggled happily to myself and hopped on.

"It's perfect." My bright smile melted away his nervousness. He hopped on after me with a small smile, "Are you sure you want to bike? Aren't you sore from yesterday?" The sudden thought of the fight made me worry.

"Nah I'm fine." He looked away from me and gripped the handle bars. His legs began to move the pedals. But as he got going, I watched as his grip got tighter and I saw a grimace on his face that was almost not noticeable.

"Here let me do it." I tried to get him to stop but he didn't listen to me, "Oppa! I want to!" Me calling him oppa caused him to come to a stop. He turned around to look at me. An awkward smile fell across my lips. That's when I saw it, his beautiful dimples, the dimples that show when he smiles. He continued smiling as he tilted his head and his warm hands met my face. For my cheeks, it was just too much.

"Aaw why are you blushing?"

"B-blushing? W-who's blushing?" I pulled his hands away from my face and got off the bike, never making eye contact.

"You, silly." He must be teasing me for calling him oppa.

"It's not my fault!" I said defensively.

"What's not your fault?" He tilted his head more.

"T-that I called you oppa. You never said your name!"

"Chill! I liked being called oppa. And sorry, not going to tell you now! Otherwise, you won't call me oppa anymore."

"Ehehe.... fine! Be stubborn!" Being stubborn myself, I began walking ahead of him and my bike.

"Hey I- ah!" There was a sudden cry of pain, I turned around with worry creasing my eyebrows.

"Oppa!" He had passed out on the sidewalk!

I ran to him and made sure he was breathing, "S**t." I kept muttering and cursing to myself as I fumbled with my phone. My fingers seemed to have never moved slower. I clumsily typed the wrong three numbers of emergency every time. When I finally got it in correctly, I brought my phone up closer to my face, ready to push "call", when a soft tug pulled my arm downwards. I looked down and saw my oppa's hand was on my arm.

"I'm okay...really..." He said softly.

"I don't know what to do." I felt helpless.

"Well, you don't have to do anything, look behind you." Swiveling around, my eyes met with V's gentle but newly stern eyes.

"I'll take it from here." Taehyung smiled at me and moved to my oppa's side.

"Uhm can I do anything?" I stood there awkwardly, my left hand clutching the opposite wrist.

"You know, yeah you can. Do you know Jimin? He's really cute and smiles really adorably. I saw him talking to you at lunch."

"Oh that's his name? Jimin... huh. So what do you want me to do?" I mentally wrote the name 'Jimin' on my mental image of him.

"So you do know him. Okay can you go and get him? Bring him here? He might not want to come, so say that his fists aren't bloody yet, okay? I know it sounds weird but he will come." Is that like some code word/phrase? Weird..

"Okay I will. Do you want me to come back or..."

"Nah it's okay, we will meet with you later." V smiled so I smiled back and turned to run for the school when V called out to me.

"Wait! Take the bike, it's faster." So I turned around and hopped on my bike.

I rode to school, faster than I ever have before. When I arrived, I ran straight to my first period class. I stood in the doorway as I let my eyes scan the room for Jimin. Found him! I hurried over to his desk where he was arranging his stuff and he looked like he was about to go somewhere. He looked up at me smiling. He was about to say something when I cut him off, "Hey! I need you to go down the street and turn left at the first turn then turn right and look for the third house down from the stop sign." I blurted out my directions.

"Uhm... why? I'm not going all the way there, I'll be late for class."

"They knew that you'd say that. Well your fists aren't bloody yet." Something changed in his eyes and he stood.

"The third house down? Okay." He just walked out of the room without another word. There was a 'plop' noise as I flopped on to his seat for a moment so I could catch my breath. Everything is so strange. The boys I met, know each other? This is so weird. The warning bell rang, bring my attention back to the matter at hand. In or der to make it to clss on time, I rushed to my locker and put my stuff away. Then I ran back to class and sat in my seat just as class started. 

 ......

Half way through class there was a phone call that my teacher answered, "Yes she is here." she glanced at me and there was a slight pause, "Okay I'll send her right away." She hung up the phone and gestured for me to come to her. With hesitation, I stood up and slowly went to her, fearing what it was that she wanted, "Please go to the front office and the principal will be waiting for you." She didn't allow me to ask anymore from her and resumed her teaching.

Stunned, I trekked through the halls and made my way to the front office, "Ah ____, you're here!" The principal looked surprisingly happy. I bowed out of politeness, "I'm sure you are nervous but you aren't in trouble." She smiled.

"I-I'm not?" She chuckled at me.

"No but you are being respected and I'm in debt to you." She then bowed to me.

"Uhm what?" What is going on here?

"You saved our smartest, most athletic, and best martial artists from being hurt. Our martial artist was injured and you some how got the athlete and smarty to come. But if you hadn't had them meet in front of your house, they would have been standing right where a car accident took place."

"A c-car accident?"

"Yes, I'm afraid that one of our student's convertible was possibly intentionally slammed right where the boys always stand."

"Intentionally? Someone purposely tried to hit them?!"

"Yes. Unfortunately, we have reason to believe that the car was purposely sped into the bench where they usually stand."

"Wow... that's terrible." 

"Yeah it is, but luckily they weren't there. That is thanks to you. Now, if you suspect anyone who might do this type of thing, please fill out this anonymous form." She handed me a blank form. I filled it out with what I knew about the "barbies". They own a convertible and my oppa punched them. When I was done, I handed it back to her and she told me something interesting, "Oh right! ____, they all hoped you would meet them at the local hospital. Namjoon is being treated there."

"Oh. Am I allowed to? I have classes."

"You will be excused from them."

"Oh... okay then." I let everything kinda process.

"So, you are dismissed." The principal scurried me out the door.

I grabbed my phone from my locker and then went outside and got on my bike. Okay so the local hospital. I assume that it's the hospital nearest to my house. I began biking, letting the wind blow my hair back

Soon I arrived at the hospital entrance. I realized that I had allowed myself to smile brightly as I biked. I found a place to hook my bike up and I walk towards the doors. I stepped right in front of the doors and they slid open, "How nice." I smiled again. There was their signature smell all around me, sanitizer. Well it could be a worse smell, "Excuse me, I would like to know where Kim Namjoon’s room is." I said to the receptionist as I walked up to the front desk.

"What is your name ma'am?" She turned out to be very polite.

"I'm ____ ____." 

"Ah okay then! He is in room 316." She smiled politely. I smiled back, "There is an elevator to your right and you just have to push level three. Once you are up there, you will find his room on the left. They've been waiting for you." She pointed to the elevator. Well, that sounded pretty creepy.. They've been 'waiting' for me. I shuttered and tried not to think about it since that is probably not how she meant it. I bowed to her and ran over to the elevator. I pushed the up button and the door immediately opened.

"Huh lucky me." I grinned to myself. I quickly entered the elevator and looked through the hall to make sure that nobody was coming to get on. Then I pushed the floor three button. The door closed and I was left in silence. Once the elevator dinged and the door had opened, I stepped out and turned to the left, "301, 307, 312." I mumbled the room numbers to myself until I got to my destination, "316! That's me." I smirked and lightly knocked on the closed door.

"Come in." A voice echoed, giving me permission to enter so I opened the door slowly. Each inch revealed a beautiful face that smiled reassuringly when they saw my own face, "____! Come in." Namjoon was propped up in his move able bed. I smiled shyly and went inside the room completely before closing the door behind me.

"We're sorry about everything before, it must have been confusing." Jimin said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah no, no it's okay." I looked away awkwardly.

"Well we heard about the car accident, thanks." V bowed his head.

"Yes thank you." Jimin also bowed his head.

"Yeah th-" Namjoon was about to say thanks as well but I'm the one that got him into this mess so I cut him off.

"No! Don't you dare say thank you to me." I said pointing an accusing finger towards Namjoon.

"Why? You saved us big time." He tilted his head slightly.

"Because! I'm the one that got you beaten up!" I felt exhausted from yelling at them and soon felt a bit embarrassed.

"If you hadn't gotten me beaten up, not that it was your fault, we would all be in hospital beds right now!" the only crippled one replied. He was right but there was nothing more for me to say.

"Yah! Rap monster! Don't yell at her, she's just a girl." V scolded Namjoon with a strange nickname.

"Rap monster?" I looked at all of them feeling very confused.

"Um oh. Yeah, he is our super rapper." Jimin laughed cutely.

"Ah... Wait! Did you say that I'm just a girl!?" I looked angrily at Taehyung.

"Uhm....uh....no?" V panicked and I saw a drop of sweat trickle down his cheek.

"Haha it's fine, just as long as you guys know I am tough and can fend for myself." I chuckled softly at him.

"Ah of course we know that." Namjoon laughed with me. Jimin and Taehyung joined in with our laughter and our enjoyment echoed throughout the hospital room.

 

 

_________

 

Sorry it took me so long to update!  >.< 

I've been busy! Mianhe~

Comment/Subscribe/Upvote....lol whatever you want, maybe even share it with a friend hehehehe #^_^'#