Meeting the boys

Competition

Your POV

"Ugh!" I woke up feeling unhappy, "I have school today" Today was the first day of school and I was not looking forward to it. Here are the Pros and Cons about the first day of school:

Pros-

There are friends you haven't seen for a while

New students

Fresh start with teachers

New classes

 

Cons-

Homework

Bullies

Gossip

You might really hate you teachers and/or classes

 

"Gosh, I don't want to go!" I whined like a little kid. After going through the pros and cons list 5 times, I finally convinced myself to get up. I pouted as I took my uniform out of my closet. It wasn't that bad looking but it was a matter of making it look super cute on myself. Ribbons!  Always ribbons!  Ribbons are always a good choice! I grabbed a pink ribbon and tied it in the back of my hair. Pink doesn't really go with the red in my uniform but the other colors were worn out and dirty... I need to get new ones! 

While I was eating a peach, my phone rang, "Yeboseyo?" My mouth was a little full so it sounded a bit muffled but still understandable.

"Hi! Are you excited to go to school?" My friend Jinhee's excited voice flowed clearly through the phone.

"Well... it means summer is over and I am not happy about that. Also, there may be hardships awaiting us." dull and monotone, I found myself responding.

"Aaaww you aren't looking forward to it?" 

"Not exactly..."

"Well I am! Oppas!! We are much prettier than last year and more mature looking! The oppas will be immediately attracted!" Seems like she has thought this through...

"Yeah you're right. Okay, I am more peppy now." My voice cheered up a little bit now. We hung up after sharing encouraging words with each other.

After my peach became thin and puny, I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Soon,  I was all ready for school, with my bag packed and my lunch ready. The weird thing about my lunch was that I felt like I should pack an extra apple. Maybe for health reasons? I wasn't sure but was going to leave it at that.

Once I got to school, I hurried to my locker and grabbed the water bottle from my bag. Thirst was taking over me since I just biked to school on my bike. My body jerked when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Water splashed on my shirt. I turned around fiercely to see who tapped me. My eyes registered Jinhee's shocked face behind me, "Ah... sorry...uh..." She pointed slightly to my shirt and took three steps back.

"Ah it's okay. It's just that it is really cold and the blasting A.C isn't helping!" My arms wrapped around my chest, in an attempt to make myself warmer.

"Oh... I don't have my extra shirt that I always bring since it is the first day of school and...yeah...sorry. I don't even have my jacket. The boys here normally always wear their jackets in the morning and take them off later; they think it's cool or something." She shrugged and looked around.

"I am not about to go up to a guy and ask for their jacket! I would rather freeze!" Frustration filled me and I looked away, to the left.

This whole time I had felt them, the eyes glued to me. I had felt them but not enough to find them. But now I was looking straight at the eyes that stuck to me. It was a surprise when I saw the gorgeous guy in front of me. My friend also turned and fell open. When he saw us staring, he smiled and began to walk towards us, "Sorry if I creeped you out."

"No! It's okay!" We were both quick to forgive the hot guy.

"Oh. Well,  here." He swiftly took off his jacket and held it out to me. When I didn't take it from him, he took action and draped it over my shoulders.

"W-what is your name?" Jinhee stuttered.

"My name is Taehyung but you can call me V." His smile grew bigger.

"I'm Jinhee." My friend said, in a daze.

"Nice to meet you. And you? What's your name?" His beautiful brown eyes were locked on me.

"Uh my name is ____." Suddenly my mind came back from dreamland.

"Oh nice to meet you ____. That's a pretty name." A strong blush formed on my cheeks when he called my name pretty. My friend and I were still in a daze that was broken by the bell telling us that class was about to start, "Well see you guys later."

"Mhm." We both said dreamily.

We floated on a dream cloud all the way to Jin Hee's class where we split up and my dream cloud finally faded. When I reached my first class, I entered and went to the desk that had my name stuck on it by a sticky note. The teacher entered and introduced herself then passed out a placement test, "You may all start now." The teacher announced our start. I took my pencil bag and grabbed my lucky pencil.

"E-excuse me?" Somebody beside me lightly tapped me. Once I turned to face the voice, my cloud returned. The boy before me was so cute!

"Y-yes?"

"Can I borrow a pencil please?"

"Yes." There was no hesitation nor was there any thinking going on in my mind as I replied. My eyes didn't once leave his face and my hand just felt around on the table and grabbed the closest object that my hand hit and felt like a pencil. Quickly I handed it to him and went back to my test. 

'Huh... that's weird... I thought I already got a pencil out. Oh well'  I just grabbed another pencil out of my pencil bag.

After the test was over my teacher announced that class was dismissed and we could go to the next period. Packing up, I noticed that I was missing something but couldn't figure out what it was so I just shrugged it off and continued to my next class.

In my next class, my teacher also had a placement test but it was on the Internet. The next class was also Internet based. Soon, it was time for lunch.

I hurried to my locker and grabbed my lunch and the 2 apples. Right as I turned to go find my friends, I gasped, "Jin Hee! You scared the crap out of me!" Whines involuntarily left me as my friend laughed at my scared face.

"BOOOO!!!" Jumping out from behind Jin Hee was my other friend, Zhi. I let out small yelp of fear.

"Zhi! What the heck!?" Pouting, I whined more to her as she and Jin Hee laughed their heads off, "Alright, alright! When you finish with your mocking scene." I gestured to them laughing "I will be in the lunch room." I my heel and quickly walked away.

When I arrived in the cafeteria, I spotted an empty table and sat down. Right away I started to unpack my lunch when I heard snickering. My eyes fell out at the sight in front of me. Barbies... The barbie group consists of the seroridy boys and girls. The "barbies" were surrounding my table, "Can I help you?" Trying to stay as calm and cool-headedly as I possibly could.

"Ha! She thinks she can help us." One of the girls fake laughed then became deathly serious and leaned in close to me "You want to help? MOVE!"

"What?"

"You heard me. M-O-V-E."

"I'm sorry I don't understand-" She rudely cut me off.

"Haha she can't even spell!" A little spittle came out of as she unfairly made fun of me.

"Funny. Maybe you can't smell." My chair pushed out as stood up from my seat, making my self intimidating.

"Huh?"

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say; I don't understand how you expect me to pay attention when you're popping my bubble with your horrendous breath.  Here have a mint." Quickly, I retrieved the tin of mints I take in my lunch container. The whole thing was offered to her while I said "Here, I think you might want to share." Gesturing toward the rest of the barbie group. There were gasps and I noticed that the whole lunch room were all eyes on me. The barbie group looked offended and some of the girls cried. The one that I had handed the mints to was shielding her face and running to the bathroom. Soon I was left alone at the table, "Crap! Now I have the whole barbie group against me!"

"____? What just happened?" I looked up from my food to see my two best friends staring at me in bewilderment.

"I screwed up big time." 

"Uh... excuse me?" My face changed direction as I looked to my right and met eyes with that cute boy from first period.

"Y-yes?" Oh god I am in my trance again! 

"Thank you for the pencil. But, I..."

"You lost it, didn't you?" Zhi piped up.

"Y-yeah." The cutie looked down.

"It's fine, it's just a pencil right?"

"Right." I agreed. I noticed him eyeing my food, "Are you hungry?"

"N-no." Then his stomach argued with him in a loud protest. I giggled in response.

"You are. Here." Grabbing my extra apple and handing it to him, I considered the reason I felt the urge to take an extra apple this morning.

"Thanks". He gratefully took the apple.

After lunch, I went to my elective class: P.E. Oh no! P.E! I can't! Word had gotten out from some kids, who had the class earlier today, that we skateboard. I CAN'T skateboard!

Once I had changed into my P.E uniform, I entered the gym. Sure enough there were skateboards all over the gym. Crap! Curses flew from under my breath.

"Why are you cursing? You don't like skatebording?" Feeling embarassed, I jumped when I saw the guy, who lent me his jacket, standing right next to me.

"No, I just can't."

"Can't? That is an easy fix! Let me help you!" 

All throughout class, he held my hand as I road the board. He was on his own skateboard for most of the time too. Man he is hot! "Thank you." I smiled at Taehyung.

"Sure!" He smiled back and we parted.

 .......

Soon the school day was over and I was walking to the bike rack. Footsteps echoed in my ears. I quickened my pace and only once I got a hold of my bike did I turn around.

Darn it! It's the barbies again! "What do you want?" The annoyance was radiant in my voice.

"What do we want? What do we want?! We want our pride back!" The girl who I humiliated grabbed the tin out of her bag and hurled it at me. The tin whacked me right on my left side temple... everything went black.

 ......

*Fump fump* There was a terrible hitting noise as I came back to my senses. When I opened my eyes I saw an angel, he was like an angel at least. The angel like guy was beating up the toughest members of the barbie group. He looked soooo, extremely, magnificently hot when he hit them. Eventually, the barbies ran away to their convertible. My savior walked towards me and smiled, "Are you alright?" He asked. Gosh he is y! 

"Yes I am fine but it is you I should be asking that. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Well of course I am hurt. My body aches but it's alright." He shrugged and then grimaced at his action.

"You are hurt! Let's go to the nurse's office!"

"There is no use. The nurse has already left."

"Well... well then come with me!"

I dragged him to the hospital and they bandaged him up and sent him home with some ice and painkillers. He walked me home... well I don't think you can call it walking. I had him sit on my bike and I pushed it along, "Are you sure that you don't want me to take you home?"

"Actually, can I take this bike?" In surprise, I just nodded. Then after I thank him and apologized about a thousand times, I went inside to think about the day.

I flopped onto my bed and sighed. Then I squirmed around when I thought about the cute, gorgeous, and handsome boys that I had met, "Omo they were just too perfect! I can't wait for tomorrow."