Happy Birthday

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
2% of this chapter contains mature content so please if you find any don't report me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Myungsoo's POV)

We worked all six of us together, when we had breaks I would have private conversations with Norhan (I bet you know what I mean ;-P) and Jungkook would have his with Elaf, Yoseob-hyung would try his luck to get Ruby's attention but always failed, we stayed that way for two weeks even the school 'supported' us (which I know is IMPOSSIBLE) by putting all six of us in the same apartment with THREE rooms. As soon as all of us entered, me and Norhan took a room and Jungkook with Elaf so that leaves…………Yoseob-hyung and Ruby……………Ruby sighed in frustration and sat on the couch, Yoseob-hyung secretly smiled to himself (although everyone noticed it).

"I'll sleep on the couch" Ruby suddenly said bluntly, all five of us looked at her shocked.

"But you have a room left for two people" Norhan said and we all nodded agreeing except for Yoseob-hyung who looked like he already knew what would she say, and before she could say anything he took her luggage and took it to the room.

"STOP DOING WHAT YOU WANT YANG YOSEOB!" She yelled at his face but he ignored it, and said "Sleep in the room, I'll sleep on the couch" His voice sounded week and disappointed, he put his luggage beside the couch and left.

"HYUNG!!!" Me and Jungkook called him in unison and ran after him.

 

(Norhan's POV)

I observed as Myungsoo-oppa and Jungkook-oppa leave, I looked at Ruby and she was SMILING!!!, both me and Elaf looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you serious?! You're smiling at this kinda situation?!" Elaf yelled at her.

"Trust me it wasn't easy for me to do that, I just wanted him to leave the house" She answered still smiling, heading towards the kitchen, both me and Elaf looked her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Don't tell me you forgot! And I thought you're TEZERO's biggest fans" She said in disbelief

"WHAT IS IT?!!!!" Elaf said frustrated

"Today is the 5th of January, it's Yoseob's birthday" She said bluntly.

"WHAT?!!!!" We both yelled in unison SHOCKED.

"Now come here and help me prepare everything and Elaf can you put Yoseob's bag inside the room?" she said smiling happily, Elaf nodded and carried the bag to the room while I headed towards the kitchen to help her.

"So why did you treat him badly the past few weeks?" I asked as I helped her prepare the cake.

"I had to although it hurts, cuz' if I didn't he wouldn't suddenly leave……" She answered smiling weakly.

"Aha………Wait! 'It hurts' does that mean you have feelings for him?!" I asked surprised.

"Of course I do. Why do you think I'm doing this?" She answered.

"I HEAR GOSSIP!" Suddenly Elaf yelled in a happy voice exiting from the room.

"Yah…Did you know that Ruby likes Yoseob-oppa?" I told her half-whispering.

"SHUT THE UP!!!" She yelled then looked at Ruby, "I need details" She frankly added and Ruby chuckled.

"Stop talking about that and decorate the living room" Ruby said giving us a bag full of decorations.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter