Ruby is here

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jungkook’s POV)

I got kinda scared when I saw Yoseob-hyung yelling at Myungsoo-hyung. I started paniking as I held Yoseob-hyung’s arm when he was about to punch Myungsoo-hyung then he pushed me aside when he was about to punch Myungsoo-hyung he stopped “What’s the use of hitting a basterd like you? It won’t change the fact that you betrayed me” he mumbled obviously furious. He lets go of Myungsoo-hyung storming off to his room. Myungsoo-hyung sat down on the floor covering his face in frustration.

“Screw my life” he whispered to himself “Jungkook”

“Yes, hyung”

“How am I supposed to face Yoseob-hyung I mean like he’s so sensitive and emotional when it comes to this matter”

“Hyung...How about you give him some space?” I suggested and he nodded agreeing to my opinion.

 

(No one’s POV)

Few weeks past and Yoseob still treats Myungsoo coldly, when Myungsoo asks Yoseob to have lunch, he says that he’s not hungry and asks the music teacher to go have lunch with him or when Myungsoo asks Yoseob if he wants to practice his vocals with him he would ignore him and asks Junkook to practice with him until one day Yoseob sat alone in the cafeteria and surprisingly girls didn’t follow him but kept staring at him dreamingly, three girls started to walk towards him.

“Hey~ Yoseobbie~ How have you been~?” one girls asked and Yoseob just ignored her and continued minding his own business.

“Come on oppa~ Don’t be like that~ Why don’t we have some fun~?” The other said cutely but in a seductively Yoseob got annoyed but tried his best to ignore them and hold his anger for him self until the third girl tried to touch him.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU ES!!! HUH?!!! ALL YOU DO IS SEARCH FOR A MAN TO !!! HAVE A LIFE!!! DON’T BE S FOREVER!!!” He yelled leaving the cafeteria and the girls were left stunned and dumbfounded. While he was leaving he pumped into a girl that caused her to stumble and drop her things “Oh god! I’m so sorry are you—“ as he was apologizing his eyes were locked into her and his heart skipped a beat as he saw her cut face long straight hair her milky skin  and her amazing smile as he helped her with her things he asked for her name “My name is Ruby, you?” when she asked for his name he was shocked yet happy “I’m Yoseob” he answered.

“Well thank you for helping mee with my things” She said as she bowed leaving him after she left a smile appeared on his face for the first time in weeks. When he returned back home Myungsoo  and Jungkook were already at home and they heard Yoseob yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter