Surprise Surprise

My highschool love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Norhan’s POV)

We were eating our food and as usual surrounded by guys flirting at us and of course we flirted with the handsome ones then suddenly we heard Yoseob-oppa yell for the first time “WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU ES!!! HUH?!!! ALL YOU DO IS SEARCH FOR A MAN TO !!! HAVE A LIFE!!! DON’T BE S FOREVER!!!” and then we saw him storm out of the cafeteria furious and I wonder why?

We finished our food quietly and exited the cafeteria and saw Yoseob-oppa standing like an idiot smiling, I looked at Elaf and she looked as confused as me then we both looked at the direction and saw a girl holding her books in her hands and obviously the only one holding them ‘Werido’ I thought, then I remembered that I have the only class with Myungsoo-oppa so I immediately excused myself “Oh god... I almost forgot...gotta go”

“Where to?” She asked confused

“Class...”

“With Myungsoo-oppa?”

“Exactly” I said happily and left

 

(Ruby’s POV)

‘Well here I am at my new highschool’ I thought as I walked through the hallway, I wasn’t going to start studying today but I came to on the school and take my books from the library. As I was going to the cafeteria I pumped into someone and my books fell “Oh god! I’m so sorry are you—“ he said as he helped me looked at him while smiling and saw him starring at me, well my heart skipped a beat, and he had such cute features and he’s kinda my ideal type...ahhhh...girl snap out of it so I decided to introduced myself to him “My name is Ruby, you?” I saw his shocked-happy face then he answered “I’m Yoseob” his name really suits him after he helped me pick my things up “Well thank you for helping me with my things” I said as I bowed and left. Well that was nervewracking I’ve never felt that way towards a guy and I mean NEVER, it feels funny and weird but in a good way ‘Will I have to see him everyday from tomorrow?’ I thought smiling then I snapped myself out of it and continued discovering the school.

 

(Elaf’s POV)

That is lucky at least she has one class in a week with Myungsoo-oppa while I don’t have any class with my hubby and there’s something that nobody in the school knows not even Norhan knows or even TEZERO and they know almost everything in school from gossip to students private life BUT they don’t know that me and Jungkook from TEZERO are secretly DATING!!! And to be honest I’m not really ready to tell anybody YET because to be honest I’m not really ready for what’s going to happen.

“Hey y guy. Whatcha doin’ there?” I asked as I spotted Jungkook-oppa putting a huge bucket above the door. “I’m putting a bucket of water above the door so that when that old enters it would fall on him” he explained after putting the bucket in place.

“Interesting”

“So whatcha doin’ later on?”

“Nothing just ditching class”

“Can I join?” he asked whispering in a husky y voice while hugging my waist

“Hey people might see us” I said pushing him lightly giggling

“Meet me at the roof as soon as the period starts” He whispered and I nodded

“We’ll have so much fun, babe” He added

“You bad boy” I said seductively whispering in his ear, he laughed, pecked my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter