005

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What a lovely day??

I got out of bed and I got ready for school. It was the usual, cereal , bread , and fruits.... Sometimes I'll make myself korean food, but I got used to the instant ones.

After I ate , unconsciously I started to feel my hair. It was rough and tangled. Usually I didn't care if my hair looked ugly or not , but it kind of mattered to me today.... I didn't want to look ugly in front of Baekhyun.

I put on my shoes and left the house.

While walking I saw the blue sky mesmerizing my eyes... Other students were walking the same direction with me chattering and having fun. I feel jealous of these kids.

I got to school and I sat down on my chair. I wasn't the earliest one today but I was pretty early..

While getting all my notebooks and pencils out I saw Soo Bin come in the classroom. Her face looked swollen.. I guess she cried a lot last night.

I was minding my own business before I saw Soo Bin come over to my side. She literally dropped all my stuff on the floor, one by one... 

"Hey Soo Jin , how is your day ? "

She was talking while she breaking one of my pencils , one by one.

Everybody was looking , and no one even bothered to stop her. I got up with anger, "Can you stop Soo Bin ?!"

"Oh my, our little mouse started to talk ? Guys look ! Soo Jin just talked!"

My classmates started to laugh and my face was starting to burn red...

Then I felt her touching my hair. "Wow Soo Jin , you even curled your hair today ? Is it for Baekhyun ?! Wow ! You're stupid. You must think he likes you because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter