3- Alone

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alone....

I am always alone. No one lives in my house. My parents are gone, they do not live with me. They abandoned me when I was really young. I guess financial issues and the fact that I was a burden..

Eating alone, sleeping alone, and being alone have become a part of my regular life. I am scared to talk to people... What if they leave me like how my parents did. I don't ever want to feel that again.

I walked to school rather early. I don't like clashing with other kids, so I go about 30 minutes early to school and sit down early in class.  I usually look at other classmates coming into class later. While I was looking at other kids I saw Soo Bin... She is probably another reason I can't communicate with other people.

Soo bin made me feel like an outcaste during my whole life in high school... She on purposedly made fun of me , and harasses me. She was the girl who was yelling at me yesterday. Why does she hate me so much ?!!

It was 10 minutes before class started and I was getting my notebooks out , and I saw Baekhyun coming in. Why is he here ?!! This is not his class!

Then I saw Soo Bin running towards him . "Hey Baekhyun, how are you doing ..."

I don't know why but I felt my heart drop. I didn't like how Soo Bin was talking to him that way...

I tried to look at him from my peripheral vision , and he looked so handsome. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Then I lied my head down so I could avert my attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter