1- Someone different

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a beautiful day, and I walked to my class in a casual manner. Girls look at me and usually ignore me even if I'm there. I don't know why.

I sat in my seat in the far back of the classroom.  The sun was glaring , and students were sweating , and fanning each other desperately. Then I heard murmers  "Isn't Soo Jin  hot in her long jackets? Another answered, " She's weird that's why."

I hear these insults of my weirdness and aloofness everyday, but I actually got used to this...

Later, first period class ended, and students were filling up the hallways to meet up with their friends. I just sat in my chair. I started to poke my pencil and later sway my legs. Then class started again , and all the kids were filling up the classroom again.

Class started and ended really fast. Maybe it is because I was daydreaming and looking out the window all the time. Girls started to rush out of the classroom to meet their other friends in other classes; but I found myself going the other direction and started going to the stairwell. The stairwell is actually very quiet and no one ever found me sitting there before. 

While I was walking I felt papers hitting my head. I turned around and it was my classmates " Where is our soo jin going ?!! Our little cold princess! Do you think you're better than us ?! That's why you're  always ignoring us!! "

I didn't know what to say. My mouth couldn't move, and my head was starting to become a blur. I just started running toward the stairwells.

When I got to the stairwells I started sobbing. I never knew people hated me so much. I don't ignore them, but my timidness overshadows me. I just can't talk to anyone...

While sitting , I started to each my lunch. My food wasn't as good as I thought, and I felt salty tears land

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter