Chapter 3

Fairytale?

Few weeks have passed since school started,nothing much changed except that Myungsoo tried harder to keep his feelings away, trying not to be too obvious. He had accepted that he and Hoya were just going to stay as friends, nothing more.

Today was one of another day which Hoya told Myungsoo that he had something on and would not be able to go back together. It had happened a few times , although it had upset Myungsoo just a bit, cos Hoya and him were always going back together. 

Myungsoo didnt feel like going back home immediately that day so he stayed back and decided to grab something to eat at the canteen. 

 

"yo! What you doing here?" he heard a deep voice behind him. It was Chanyeol, the clown of the class. he wasn't as playful but instead, it was usually his clumsiness which makes everyone laugh at him.

"Hey. Just dont feel like going back home yet,so im here to eat something." Myungsoo replied. 

"Ohh! I thought you would be with your .. boyfriend or something" chanyeol replied, hesitating before saying 'boyfriend'. 

"Boyfriend?! What ?! No haha we're just good friends that have been in the same class since young. First time since we werent in the same class this year" Myungsoo replied, surprised at how Chanyeol actually thought he and Hoya were together.. 

"Oh haha guess i got it wrong again haha" Chanyeol laughed dumbly at his wrong guess.

Myungsoo and Chanyeol continued chatting about other stuff like what happened during class, talking bad about other teachers until it was quite late and it was time to go home..

 

The next day, Hoya and Myungsoo went to school together again, but the moment they arrived at school, Hoya saw his friend and just ran towards his friends to talk, ignoring Myungsoo.

 

'He didnt even say bye...' Myungsoo thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Back with another short chapter! Comment and subscribe thanks:D