chapter 1

Fairytale?

*10 years ago*

 

"Mummy! mummy! My teacher said i was a good boy today! Can we go to the playground for awhile today? Pweaseeee!" a seven year old myungsoo asked his mum. He really loved going to the playground, just like any other small kids at that age. 

 

His mum,.Mrs Kim just laughed as she nodded her head, holding myungsoo's hand, bringing him to the nearby playground. 

 

-At the playground-

"Myungsoo ah, play here for awhile okay? I forgot that i have to buy something. When i come back we will go home okay?" Mrs Kim told myungsoo as she realized she did not buy groceries to cook dinner. 

After Mrs Kim had left to buy groceries, myungsoo was running and playing at the playground alone as there wasnt many kids at ths playground. It was until he tripped while running and fell. 

"AHHHH" myungsoo screamed in pain as he started crying. He had scraped his arm and it was bleeding, hurting so much. The other few kids at the playground just laughed before going back to play, ignoring poor myungsoo alone.

Myungsoo continued crying at one corner, until another boy, smaller size then him, and ran towards myungsoo.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly but only getting back sobbing sounds as replies.

"Boys dont cry! Cmonnn it will be fine!" He continued as he helped myungsoo up and brought him to a nearby bench. "Wait here for awhile!" The boy said before running off while shouting "OMMMAAA".

In a few seconds, the boy came back, but this time with his mother. He told his mum what happened and the boy's mother helped him clean up the bleeding area. 

 

"Howon ah, he is okay. go and play with him for awhile okay?" Myungsoo heard the boy's mother told ths boy before walking away.

 

Myungsoo was still sniffing before he saw a hand infront of his face "Hi! My name is Howon! lets be friends!" Howon said to myungsoo. 

Myungsoo looked up to Howon before slowly lifting his hand to shake Howon's hand. "My name is Myungsoo"

 

 

this was how this friendship started... 

Nothing extraordinary 

Nothing unexpected

Nothing special

Just 2 boys, meeting at the play ground. None knowing their friendship would last so long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*present* 

Myungsoo was on his bed, doing nothing, just thinking. He does not know what he was feeling about his best friend. They had been the best of friends ever since elementary school. They also had other friends but years after years, some had drift apart from them after they had went to different classes and soon, different high school. Its normal isn't it? People just coming into your life before leaving. But Myungsoo and Hoya were different, They were best friends and up till now, they were still the best of friends. For this, he was very thankful for Hoya.

 

Myungsoo was a deep person. He wasn't like any other teenagers. He thinks a lot.. He thinks very deep. He dosent have a lot of words. But thanks to Hoya, he started to talk a lot more, trying to potray a brighter image. 

 

Isn't it weird? When they just met, Hoya introduced himself as Howon, but why is myungsoo calling him Hoya instead?

"Hyung!!! Since you are my first friend since i came to seoul, u can call me Hoya! But only you caannn okayyy?" that was what Hoya told myungsoo when they realized they were in the same class 10 years ago.

Myungsoo smiled to himself as he remembered this. He felt that he is special to Hoya. Over the years, the way Myungsoo had look at Hoya changed, from being friends, to good friends, and now, he realized he had developed feelings for Hoya.

He tried to forget and hide his feelings from Hoya but with both of them being the best of friends, Hoya is always with him. How could he forget his feelings?...

 

_____________________________________________

Hi! First update. Have not proof read it yet so there might be some errors as im typing this at like 4am in the morning haha! Anyway comment and subscibe thanks! :D