Chapter 2

Fairytale?

Fairytales are always the perfect place. Because everything is perfect. But in fact, it isnt 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Myungsoo woke up from his alarm as normal in the morning. He knew it was going to be a long day again with Hoya. Especially since it was the first day of school after the break.

He prepared for school, making his own breakfast as he did not want to bother his parents before leaving for school.

Just like normal high school students, they were waiting for their friends outside the school gate to go to class together. And there was Hoya with his other friends, Ryeowook and Leeteuk waiting for him. It wasn't surprising as he was always the last once to reach. 

During the school break, Hoya had hang out at Myungsoo's place almost everyday til late night before going home since he claimed he was too bored at home. 

"Myungsoo ah! Hows your break?" Ryeowook asked 

"It was okay. He came to my house almost everyday" Myungsoo said as he pointed to Hoya who was just smiling and talking to Leeteuk.

Soon enough, they were already walking into school together as they chat about their excitement on guessing who would be their new teacher or classmates. But first, they had to assemble at the auditorium just like usual to assemble.

After the long speech by the principal about welcoming them back to school, the discipline master which talked about their attire and behavior and the school president addressing the school,which was obvious no one was listening and everyone dozing off as they weren't used to waking up early once again for school.

After like hours, it was finally the moment everyone was waiting for.

 

"In around ten minutes, there would be a board placed outside the general office which shows class you would be in and your homeroom teacher. The timetable would be given to you in class. Please be back in the class after this one hour break. Thank you" the principal announced. "You all are dismissed" he added.

Students then started flocking out of the auditorium together with their groups of friends slowly walking towards the general office waiting for the list. 

"Myung! Do you think we'll be in the same class again?! I hope we will be together again right? We'll have sooo much fun !" Hoya said while putting his arms over my shoulders while walking.

"Yeah. Lets hope we get into the same class!" Myungsoo replied. But how would i ever forget my feelings for you this way...myungsoo thought in his mind.

 

-10minutes later-

"Excuse me please make way" everyone was squeezing to see their classes with some shrieks of happiness and some curses, maybe some got into the same class as their friends or had homeroom teachers who wasn't really scary.

When Hoya finally reached the front he scanned his name, - Lee HoWon, class H2-A . He continued scanning and saw Leeteuk who was in class H2-B , Ryeowook was in H2-D, so was Myungsoo.

He felt dejected as he was alone in H2-A and felt lonely. When he got out of the crowd and saw the rest of his friends, he went to hug myungsoo "Myungggg.... we are not in the same class..." he said. After he let go of the hug he told the rest of his friends the class they were in and started whining about how it was the first time he wasn't in the same class as Myungsoo. While the rest of his friends were just contented with whatever classes they were.

 

"Myung lets meet at the school gate after school okay?" Hoya told Myungsoo before rushing off to class while Ryeowook and Myungsoo walked to class together. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe pls! Problems will start appearing now;D lol