OPPA

The One I Love

They've gone to bed, and so the lights were off. Oppa, went to his bed, and so I was with Unnie, laying with her is such a precious moment, me being alone at home makes me special with moments with her. 

"Sky. What if one day, I have to be a big star, and I have to secretly meeet with my friends what should I do?" He asked weirdly.

"What are those questions for?"

"Just answer me."

"Well, nothing is bad about it ya'know, it is because they are your friends."

"What if I have to meet a girl friend?"

"What is wrong with that she is still your friend anyways."

"You are so much a literal thinker. Whhat if it is a Yeoja-chinguya? (GIRLFRIEND)"

"I don't know, you know showbiz very well right? I know that the management won't allow it but, you know if you really love someone you have to prepare her for some sacrifices and uhm--, obstacles. Why are you asking me this questions anways and Oppa! You're still young to think about that,and you're not eve a star yet to begin with. Aisshhh. Assuming Punk."

"Yah?! What did you say? Wanna die?"

"Yah! Lower your voice!"

"Tsss. I'm gonna kill you, I tell you."

"Yeah~ Whatever."

 

Oh Sky's Point of View

 

It started drizzling again, and it started to win so cold outside. What will happen tomorrow again? Will I ever see the sky with the sun appearing to my face?  I hope I can see the sun tomorrow and start a brand new day with a wonderful glow of the sun.

"Ah~~~ What a wonderful mmorning" Sora Unnie said while streching, I was partly awake when she said that. The sun now starts to set rays on my face and trying to wake me up with the sun's rays and heat.

"Ne~ What a wonderful morning it is Woah~~" 

"YEAH?! Can't you just keep that to yourselves?!" An anger voice from the covered side said.

"YEAH?! Can't you appreciate things? You little punk." Unnie said shouting at him.

"YEAH?! What little punk are you saying huh?!" They both then wrestled with each other, ruffling each others hair, pouncing eac other and trying to be like a PRO-Wrestlers.

"I'm going home now~ Thanks for making me stay here again." I smiled at them while waving at their faces.

"Hey! You should eat breakfast here already!" Unnie said stopping the whole game of theirs.

"No it is okay, Mom will be there in a while. See you at school." I said.

"Okay. Take care then." She said. I smiled.And He was just staring at me.

 

At School

 

"Hey! Did you saw?!" Everyone was talking about it, but I don't even know what it is. I just can't understand what they are talking about now.

"What is it all about?" I asked one classmate of mine who seem he don't care at all too.

"Ahhh. It is about the Dance Club Recruiting for some newbies. And They said, Junsu will be there, you know being the hearthrob in the campus, oh well I don't even care. Well I have to read my notes." She said, not minding me.

"Ahhh. Then Good for Oppa. Woah~ I didn't they'll recruit. Woah~" I said disbeliefing this thing. Even though I was on the 3rd Grade, and he was on the 4th Grade, I don't think Gossip and news from the upper year isn't that hard to get from the lower years. Oh well. 

"Hey~~" Someone called. I didn't looked because I don't know if that was me that was being called.

"Sigh. Yah! Sky-ah!" I then turned around.

"Oh? Oppa! Waeyo?" I asked.

"Ah. Nothing. Don't wait for me later, I have to practice later for the recruitement with Junsu-Hyung. Omoni and Aboji Know it already don't worry."

"Ah okay, how about Unnie?"

"Ah I'll go down later after this I'll tell her,and go home wit Noona okay?"

"Yeah~"

"Then, I'll go now" He said and smiled.

"Oppa!" I called."

"Wae? Murago?" He asked and turning his way to me.

I smiled. "Fighting?" I gestured a fist and smiled again.

"Ah~ Fighting! Gomawo~" 

I smiled. 

"Ohhhh~ Sky-ah, can I talk with you?"

"Hm, Murago?" I asked.

"Well, I know that you're close with Hyukjae Oppa, but can I tell you to stay away from him?"

"Ahaha, yah Hyun ji~ oppa is like my brother already, so don't worry, if you're trying to pursue him, but I tell you, he'll never like a girl who has a bad attitude." I rolled my eyes to her.

"Woah~ Chincha! Yah! Oh Sky! Wanna die? I'm gonna kill you right now, right here!" she said boiling with madness.

"Oh? You're gonna kill me? Kill me now!" 

"Yah!" She shouted.

We then tried spanked, pounce, drag, pulled each others hair. And curse each other, if good kids do that. 

"YAH! YAH! YAH!" Someone shouted at us.

"Yah?! What are you doing to sky!?" Seeing me under her, while pulling my hair with all her will.

"Ah-ah, o-op-pa. I didn't mean too, it is because.." She became speechless and just left the room. But oppa stopped her.

"Yah! If ever you touch and hurt her, I'm the one who'll gonnahurt you, understand?!" He said.

"N-ne~" she then run and cried.

"Yah, Gwenchana?"

"Hm, Ne. Gwenchana."

"Ah. Good for you. Are you going to be alright?"

"Yes. Don't worry bout me, you can go to your class now. Don't worry, for sure they'll not hurt me or even touch me anymore." I smiled.

"Hyukjae Oppa!"

"Hm, Wae?"

"Gomawoyo?~" He just smiled and waved a hand at me.

He really is my saviour isn't he? I hope he will always be my saviour until the end.

 

Lee HyukJae's Point of View

Practice Room

"Ah! Anyeonghaseyo Hyung-nim." 

"Ah! HyukJae-ah! You're here. Are you ready for the recruiting later? Ah, I know you'll make it, for sure! You'll be the one who'll get the slot."

"Ahahaha, I hope so Hyung-nim."

"Hmm, Don't worry I have faith on you. Goodluck!"

I smiled and bowed. He ruffled my hair.

"Oh? Yah! Hyukjae!"

"Oh~ Junsu!" 

"Ready?"

"Ah Actually I'm nervous right now, do you think we'll get a slot?"

"Hahaha~ yah! Calm down of course we are going to have a slot just pray and have faith."

"Well, I hope we really can get it. We'll have a double practice if we'll get this."

"Yeah I know. Ah by the way did Uncle approve it?"

"Yeah I asked him alst time. He approve it is just that I have to study more so I won't have a back subject."

"Oh~ Then goodluck to us!"

"Hm!"

Oh Sky's Point of View

At Home

"Oh, Sky, you're home, how's school."

"Fine."

"Hey, what is that 'Fine?''

"Nothing, It's just a bad day."

"Why? Hyun Ji fight with me, I don't know why, it is just that I said to her that Oppa won't like ad girls with bad attitudes."

"What did she say, that you have to fight with her like that?"

"Well, she said I have to stay away from oppa, and she jsut got mad at me and pounce me,and pulled my har, I don't even know the reason it is just that it is the truth so what's the big deal. I don't get it. ugh."

"Sigh. Haneul (Sky I'll be using the Korean form so that I it'll be consistent that they're name will be korean. Thanks!) It is sure that she likes your hyukjae oppa, are you jealous?"

"Of course not, oppa is like a brother, it is just that she have a bad attitude."

"Sigh. Just please don't get into fights okay? Please? Can you do that for me?"

"Hm,."

"Good girl, I'll see you in a while okay? I'll ready the dinner in a while okay?"

"Ne."

Knock,Knock. There was a knock on the door. 

"Yah! Haneul-ah! Sora unnie here!"

"Ah! Chakaman!"

"Woah! Anyeong." Sora unnie hugged me and smiled.

"Auntie~ Annyeonghaseyo! Sora Here!"

"Oh!! Sora Annyeonghaseyo!" Mom replied at the Kitchen.

"Woah, Unnie Why are you here?"

"Ah! After we came home together awhile ago, I've missed you again, hahaha I missed you my dongseng, I can't even be like this with hyukjae because he has a practice and I think he'll be like that until graduation you know, his DREAMS~ but oh well, hyukjae said you've got into a fight?! WAE?!"

"Ahhh~ I didn't Oppa can be a blabbermouth."

"Ahahah, no, he texted me. He said you've got into a fight but didn't know the reason."

"Ah, don't worry. It's fine unnie. It is just that Hyun Ji? You know Hyun Ji? She said to me, that I have to stay away from Oppa, and I said that Oppa can't like someone who have a Bad attitude. That's why she got mad but I don't know why she got mad. Ugh. She's...so.. ergh." 

"Haneul, you know, you have to deal with this things in the future, I hope you won't stop believing in him, and I hope you can still be by his side by that time." She said with a weak smile, I don't what was she talking about, but I know she's saying that he'll be someone I don't reach anymore and have to deal with his own world.

"Unnie, I won't say this because I have to, but I'll say that I'll be by his side when that time comes. I promise." She just ruffled my heart, and smiled a weak smile.

"Ah. Sora."

"Auntie, can I sleep with Hanuel today?"

"Oh? is that okay with your parents?"

"Ne~ I asked them."

"Okay then, I'll get you a Pajama, wait here."

"Ah no it's okay I've got one I bring my own."

"Ahh, Araso."

"Ah! SHould I help you?"

"Ah! Thanks. Please just get the plates and the utensils." Mom smiled.

I stayed at the sofa thinking, what will be the future be, will I be a potographer someday? will Oppa become a dancer an artist that he really wanted? Will unnie reach her dreams? Ugh. Dreams, Love, Life, what would it be?