OPPA

The One I Love

"Oh Eunhyukkie can you please massage my back?" uncle exclaimed so tired.

Euhyuk quickly got up and remove the remote to his hands.Uncle sat up and oppa sat behind him he put up the shirt and get an oil. He put it and started massaging.He was watching while massaging uncle.

I came out  to the kitchen with the plates on my hands. I saw them so cute that i smiled.

I didn't know that oppa was looking at me he was staring. Then..

"Yah! Hyukkie! Are you gay? can you make it more hardar? palli?! aishh!" he said irritably.

"Ah.. ye ye." He said worriedly.

I laughed. Sora unnie came with the rice cooker. and put it on the table. Auntie was still in he kitchen preparing for the viand. I arrange the plates so neatly.

Then a sudden "Oh OH, move move, it's hot." auntie exclaimed, while holding the big bowl of kimchi soup. WIth her floral kitchen gloves.

"Yah~ Let's eat! foee'd ready" she shouted.

The two quickly fixed theirselves, uncle put down quickly his shirt and oppa wuickly got to the kitchen and washed his hands.

I was truly drooling at the viand i was like WOAH~

"Woah! the food is so delicious!" i said.

"YE! so appetiting right?" unnie said too.

We both smiled at each other.

I smlied, smiling that i want to be her someday. Maybe it's a selfish thing that i was idolozing her not my mom, my mom is good too. Really good than others. But that time that thought quickly runs to my mind. I just smiled happily sitting at the last seat of the table at the left corner. Uncle was on the master seat of the table at the right was Auntie and beside her was sora-unnie smiling at me.

I put some rice to eunhyuk's plate and auntie put mine too. As Oppa came, he excused hiself to his appa, moving the chair forward so he can pass.

"Oh, sky, gomawo" he said. When he saw me putting some rice to his plate.

"OH, ah... hehe" the thing that i react.

He ruffled my hair.

"Okay! kamsahamnida we will eat well!" i shouted!

"YE!!!" oppa replied to me smiling.

We eat so happily. while eating the family joked so much that i was really laughing really hard. I almost choke because of their jokes,but oppa was there he patted my back.

"Oh? are you okay?" he asked

"AH..Ahe..ahe..ahemm.. ye!" i said and bowed.

Sora unnie got me a glass of water. Auntie and uncle laughed at me. They all laughed at me. But the most important thing is.Ihave made a memory with them. With oppa and unnie.

After dinner. Uncle invited me to just sleepove that he'll just call my mom that i'll be here sleeping.

I bowed and thanked him.

I went with sora-unnie, and eunhyuk oppa.

"Yah! sky! i'll borrow you my pajamas again okay, oh this should be our pajama whenever you come over here araso?" she said sweetly.

"Ye! araso!" i replied.

We went in to there room with two beds, there was a blanket that was seperating there beds. Whenever they want to talk to each other they'll just move out the blanket to the wall.But of course if they'll sleep and what to do something privately they'll put out the blanket.

It's cool right? They could be so close like that. I've never seen a brother-sister relationship like that. I wish i could have that oppa or unnie they're so lucky to each other.

Unnie borrowed me there towel to wash my face. And to wash my body. I went in first followed by unnie so as oppa.

I sat on unnie's bed, while oppa was in the washroom. Unnie talked to me about the lens of a camera.

"Do you know that, if someone is holding a camera and hold it so close to her heart it means that he really love photography, that all his photographs are real, really real someone's emotion can be put in a camera, camera can saw anything that simple eyes like us can't see" she explained looking at the window.

I nodded quietly. I was amazed about what she said.

"Unnie, how did you know that?" I asked curiously.

"I've read it. And realized it, there is this friend of mine her father is a photographer, her mother and his broke up when they were just young, then when they got a picture in a picture machine they saw that their smiles are full of discontent when they got married they feel discontented to each other.But do you know? they love each other. so whenever they saw their pictures they'll remember what the've fight for. So that's why his father became a photographer to see everybody's discontented smiles. To warned them and to love each other. They live forever happily. And now their up there" she explained and pointed at the ceiling. and smiled.

"Oh? they're dead now?" i asked.

"Yes got it." she replied.

"Who are they?" i asked.

"it's grandpa and grandma." she said while looking at the sky.

"Oh..." the thing that i only reacted. And Together with her i looked at the sky.

Someone pull out the blanket. It was oppa he ruffled his hair with the towel.