OPPA

The One I Love

While he was ruffling his hair sitting in indian sit,unnie suddenly pulled me so sweetly to her lap, she get her comb and comb my hair, she braced it neatly and i suddenly falls asleep with her soft hands. When i was about to close my eyes.

"Y..aahh..you lazy pig, don't sleep." he exclaimed.

"Tsst! why are you interrupting us? aish." nnie said.

I just smiled, and continued my sleeping.

"Aisshh,noo.n..." he stopped.

"Yah! just shut up okay?" she said.

After a few minutes of silence, oppa, layed down. I was just listening to their conversation i can't sleep because of the loud thunder striking. I feel scared.

"Noona." he called seriously.

"Ye?" she asked back.

"I can't wait for my dancing lessons. i just want to dance all around, hayys" he said so deeply excited, he smiled.

"Hyukkie just do your best in the things that you really want, that's what grandpa said right?" she said.

"Grandpa, grandma, guide me please? huh? " he said while looking at the ceiling.

I looked at unnie and saw her smiled. And oppa was smiling to her to with his gummy smile.Unnie throwed a pillow to him but he guarded his face with his two hands while smiling to her.I can't hear their noise all i can hear is the heartbeat  that my heart was making.

Unnie waked me up.

"Sky?" she called. while looking at me.

"We should sleep now okay?" she said.

"Ne." i replied.

I moved aside and sleep very well, oppa pull in the blanket.

"Goodnight" he shouted.

"Goodnight" unnie replied.

"Goodnight oppa" i also replied, with a smile.

We sleep with the thunder's lullaby and with the pouring rain synchronizing.I sleep with to much confidence in my heart with that photography story i felt doing my best more in school and do my best to everything.It was past 1 when i suddenly woke up.I sat up first and rubbed my eyes, i stood up and looked at the window, the rain was already done. And the sky is already cleared up. I felt draining, with my mouth drought. I went to the kitchen and felt looking for some glass of water.I sat up there sipping my glass of water slowly.

As i walk out at the room, i didn't realize that Oppa was still awake. He was just about to sleep when i walked out. He was reading one of the book that unnie gave. He then stood up and followed me.

I was quietly sipping my glass of water when someone talked behind me.

"Yah, you're still awake?" he asked.

It was oppa, i almost dropped that glass, when i luckily got it, but i am unluckily wet.

"Oppa! aishh. look im wet now, aishh really? do you really need to frightened me?" i said so young.

"Yah. that's okay. it's just a glass of water." he said.

I looked at him so mad.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" he asked, while going to the fridge.

"Nothing, i just felt draining" i replied.

"Ah.. so that's why with that glass of water. you should change your clothes before you get colds" he said so charming.

He opened the fridge and took out the water container, and get a glass.He poured the water into the glass and drunk it up he got a 3 glass of water straight, eh? can you drink a 3 glass of water?

"Ah, it's okay air can dry it up" i replied.

"Tss.. lazy" he whispered. but i can still heard it.

"What?" i asked innocently.