Chapter 2

Marrying A Racist

        CHAPTER 2        


Alexis pov

Today is the day I'm meeting my future husband,I'm really scared,but it's only morning so I many more hours to go.Right now I'm in my study period with ana,kris and sunmi.

''I heard your getting married''kris asked ''sadly I am''I said looking down at my textbook.

''well on the bright your going to give up your v-card faster''sunmi said winking at me.

''HEY''I yelled hitting her upside her head,me giving up my v-card that's so funny.

''it's ok to have ,when your married like look at kris and ana,we all know he's hitting that every night''sunmi said winking at kris and ana.

''HEY,shut up''ana said blushing.

''I got go''kris said getting his stuff.  ''why baby''ana asked tugging on shirt like a child.

''luhan texted telling me to go meet him''kris said .

''oh,well bye''ana said giving a peck on cheek before he left.

I don't see why kris is still friends with that  sorry excuse of a human.


Luhan's pov

I was waiting for kris and the rest of my friends to arrive,gosh,their so late.Moments later I see them approaching.

''hey lulu''sehun said sitting next me,the rest followe, crowding me.

''so what you wanted to talk about''kris asked me.

''well I'm getting married''I mumbled.

''that's really great''tao said pating my back.

''no it's not,it's really bad''I said. 

''and why is that''sehun asked confused ''well,I'm getting one of them''I said pointing. to ana and alexis.

''and what's wrong with them''kris asked sternling looking at me in the eyes.

''they are black,and I don't like black people''I said rolling my eyes.

''wow luhan,your such a racist bastard''kris yelled at me.

kris got his stuff and walked away,to meet his ''wife'' and her friend.I dont see how kris married ''that'',it's disguisting but now I have to marry one.


ALEXIS POV.

I had to come straight home,so I could get ready for the dinner,I'm really scared.I put on a tan mini dress with cute little sparkles,and a little make up.

''lexi,are you ready to go''my mom asked through my room door.

''yes''I said walking to the door and opening it.my mom looked at me with tears in her eyes.

''aww,my baby looks so pretty''my mom said pulling me in a tight hug.

''mom,why are crying''I asked pulling out the hug.

''because your getting married soon and your only 17''my mom said sobbing harder.

''It's ok,I agreed to the marrige,mom''I said.

''your really growing up''my mom said wipping her tears. ''that's what I have to do,make the right choices''I said hugger her.


LUHAN POV.

''luhan,are ready to go''my mom asked me. ''yeah,I guess''I said getting off the couch.

''aww,my son is getting married''my mom said helping tie my tie.

''yeah,in a marrige with no love just hate''I said coldly.

''I'm sure you will fall in love with her soon as you two get married''my mom said kissing my cheek.

''MOM,I WILL NOT LOVE A BLACK PERSON''I yelled at her.

''you will not yell at your mother like that''my dad said.

''I'm a grown man,I'll be getting married soon and I will talk to you all like I want to''I said walking away smirking.


we got to the restaruant an hour later,we made our way to a round table,with a family of 2.

''Alyssa and james''my mom said giving a hug to the man and women.

''this is our son luhan''my dad said to them.

''nice to meet you,luhan''james said giving me a handshake.

''nice to meet you too''I said giving a smile.

we sat down and ordered dinner,the whole time I didnt see my so-called wife to be.

''umm where the soon to be bride''my mother asked taking a sip of water.

''umm she's in ladies room....opps their she is''alyssa said pointing.

I turned around a little to see no other than the school's first love....Alexis.


ALEXIS POV.

I left the ladies room,as I walk to the table I see my family and another family.they turned around as my mom pointed to me.one of them tuned around slowly untill he fully faced me.

it was that racist bastard...........luhan.

so I guess I'm marrying a racist.