Chapter 4

Confused.

8:30am: The morning after the night at Sehun's house; Luhan and Jongdae decided to both return to the dorms. They planned a walk together later but felt like they needed to shower and freshen up.
"Last night was really fun, right?" Luhan smiled, holding firmly onto his boyfriends hand. He applied a sudden burst of pressure to make his happiness known. Jongdae nodded firmly and returned the squeeze back to him. 
"Yeah, I hope we can do it again soon. I wonder what happened with Min Young." putting on his most sarcastic tone and cheesy grin, Jongdae started to laugh. Luhan mimicking his action shortly after. 


The boys seperated once they got to the dorm entrance. Sharing a sweet peck, they went their separate ways. 
Luhan entered his room to find Yixing already up and eating his cereal. "What're you doing up this early?" he questioned.
"I've got revision at 9:30." Yixing continued chewing his Cheerios. "Did you stay at Jongdae's?"
"Nah, we both stayed at Sehun's house. I'm just going to shower then I'm heading back out." Luhan headed straight to the small bathroom in their shared dorm and switched on the water. He removed his top swiftly and poked his head around the door frame to listen for a reply, if Yixing had one.
"Oh cool. Have fun with that while I'm slaving off in the library." the male joked at his own expense. 
"Shh. I'm sure you'll have fun with the other nerds." Luhan laughed at his friend before jumping into the shower... not wanting to hear any fighting response. Although Yixing only scoffed and continued to shove spoon fulls of hoops into his mouth.

10am: Luhan met with Jongdae once again at the entrance of the building. The plan was to go and look around the city shops and both were equally excited to spend a nice date together. 
"Shall we go, then?" Jongdae suggested in excitement. Luhan nodded and went to take his hand, only he hesitated and decided not too. Holding hands was okay when they were not near anything too public but going into a city was another story. Neither liked the judging stares or the quiet whispers. 
Entering a shop, Jongdae took hold of a hat and a large pair of black sunglasses. The hat was a black bowler style with some cat-like ears on the top. It was clearly a womans hat but he didn't mind, in fact it added to the humour. He placed the hat on slowly before turning his head dramatically to face his lover. "Hot or hot? Hm?" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Luhan clenched his lips together, trying to hold back his laughter. Once he gave in he only laughed a little bit. 
"Please stop. Not here." he eyed Jongdae, trying to be the serious one. "But you do look hella good, boy." a cheesy wink found it's way onto Luhan's face that made Jongdae join the laughing. He ripped the accessories off of himself and put them back. 
"Let's find something for you."

-


After they were finished trying on clothes, both serious and gag items, the two grabbed some bubble tea and sat down on a bench in the center of all the shops. 
"This was fun!" Luhan confessed to the cheery male next to him. 
Jongdae scooted closer. "Yeah, I really liked it." he looked into Luhan's eyes and felt his heart immediately beat faster. Luhan also felt the beating in his own chest before looking to the floor and breaking his concentration.  
"You know, Sehun likes Bubble Tea a lot. He told me at the arcade." trying to spark up a conversation, Luhan explained to Jongdae. Not expecting a scowl in return.
Jongdae's brows furrowed. "You think about Sehun in a moment like this. I'm starting to think you like him or something." 
"What? The drink just reminded me, that's all." Luhan could feel himself getting annoyed, even though it was only a small assumption. 
Jongdae shook his head and looked away. "Yeah right. If you don't like him, why'd you let him touch you up during the movie yesterday? Huh?" 
Luhan's eyes widened. He didn't even remember that happening until now. He could feel his head starting to thump and his temperature rising. "Are you serious? You're my boyfriend. Why would I do that to you??"
Laughing to himself, Jongdae huffed. "Well you certainly looked like you enjoyed it."
Luhan stayed quiet for a moment. Trying to calm himself down. He hated being accused of things that he hadn't done and he knew for sure that he did not like Sehun like that or enjoy the accidents that happened on the sofa. He stood up fast and smashed his drink into the bin next to them. "Screw you, Jongdae." he growled lowly before storming away. Leaving his lover behind him.



11:30am: The park seemed like a good idea to Luhan while he was storming off. A large place where he couldn't be found and it was peaceful to just sit and observe. Perfect for cooling off. 
He found himself sitting on a stone bench that faced towards the basketball court. There were a lot of teens playing there, some on separate courts and he switched between them. Luhan loved basketball himself. He and Yixing would sometimes play when Yixing wasn't busy studying or sleeping and he thought it was a valuable pass time. 
He heard the sound of someone making a hoop and soon looked over to whoever did it. He was surprised to see none other than Sehun high-fiving some of the other boys around him. He debated on waving or leaving but before he could choose, Sehun had noticed the honey-blond boy already. He paced his way over with a look of delight on his face. 
"Enjoying the show?" Sehun teased. 
Luhan faked amusement and stood up to meet the other more closely. "You play well, not that good though." 
Taking a step back, Sehun raised both his hands and eyebrows. "Oh okay. Want to see if you can beat me then?" a hint of over-confidence lingered on his voice and that Luhan want to beat him all the more. As a way to try and forget his previous quarrel he complied with the offer.
"Alright."

-


Once he walked onto the court some of the other boys decided to leave. It was nothing against him, they just decided to sit out for a while. Two others remained. A tall, black haired boy and shorter boy with a brown-ginger coloured hair. 
"Ay, wassup? My names Tao." The taller welcomed. "Are you going to play with us?"
Luhan nodded and greeted him. "I'm Luhan, let's play well." 
Just before they started to move away from each other, to get ready, the smaller cut in and held his hand out for Luhan to shake. "My name is Minseok. I hope you can keep up." a cheeky grin was evident.
Taking the others hand and shaking it firmly, Luhan laughed. "Yeah, I think I will."
"Well, since Tao's my age and Minseok is older, how about we make this a battle of the ages?" Sehun suggested to them.
After they all agreed they started out playfully. Warming up and talking to each other. Luhan took notice of how the two were very friendly and opted to get their numbers at the end of the game. 
A while after, they began their competition. Although both teams played hard, they ended up coming to a draw because Minseok had to leave mid-way through. Tao also said he had to meet with someone but like Luhan wanted, he got their contact information and they left on a very happy note.

-


Both Sehun and Luhan now sat back on the stone bench where Luhan was sitting earlier. They was calming down and Luhan felt like thanking Sehun for taking his mind off of his troubles. Only Sehun didn't know about the troubles so settled on not going into it. 



1pm: Now they had finished playing basketball Sehun didn't know what to do. He wanted to spend more time with Luhan but unless he suggested something, he knew Luhan would most likely leave and he'd be lonely again. Running over all of the possible things he and his new friend could do, his mind went wild. He got a crazy idea that would probably be rejected but he wanted to put it out there anyway.
"Luhan, would you like to go to Wolmido?" he turned to face the boy who looked a little bit stunned by the question. "It's a theme park. I haven't been since I was young."
Luhan liked the thought of going to a theme park and even though he had never been or even heard of Wolmido, he wanted too. "Sure, where is it?"
Sehun looked away, like he was hiding something from the other. "Well, uh. It's really far away but it's still early so we could if you like?"
Usually Luhan wasn't someone for spontaneous day trips but he was feeling like he needed it on this day. And actually, although he wouldn't admit it, he liked the idea of sticking it to Jongdae by going with Sehun. "Yeah, okay! It sounds like fun so why not?" he fidgeted in his seat, getting excited. 
"Great."



3:15pm: Arriving at Wolmido, Luhan felt like the travel didn't take as long as he thought it would. He enjoyed the bus ride and shared headphones with Sehun while he explained all of the things they used to have at the amusement park and how he wondered if the rides would be the same. They both hyped each other up and time flew by.


Luhan was baffled by all of the sights, sounds and smells that surrounded him. He had been to places like this in China but Wolmido just felt magical to him. Lots of children were running around, eating ice-cream and laughing. Couples were cuddled up together, eating cotton candy and going on rides together and friend groups were daring each other to go on various 'risky' rides. Sehun dragged him around the park for a long while. Playing lots of activities and trying little bits of food they deemed looked good. After a while, Sehun found something the really caught his attention.

"Come on, lets go on that!" Sehun pointed to some 'Viking' ride that looked like a huge boat. It swung up and down and went particularly high. Just the look made Luhan's legs wobble.
"Sehun-ah, I don't like heights." he warily admitted.
Sehun wrapped his left arm over Luhan's shoulders and they both looked at it sway back and forth. "I'll be right with you. I never got to ride this as a kid because I was small but I really want to now. It'll be even better if you're there too." Sehun explained, trying to convince and calm Luhan. After some thought, and a promise from Sehun to buy him dinner after, Luhan agreed to ride with him.
They joined the line for the next go and suddenly everything was much more intense than a moment ago to Luhan. The music was booming louder it seemed and it made him feel even more nervous. He felt like everyone was laughing at him because he was scared but really no one even looked at him. Sehun kept rubbing his arm, and even though it was mean to be comfort, Luhan barely felt it.
'The exit is to your left. Please wait for the ride to clear before entering the VIKING' a recorded voice sounded and Luhan jumped out of his skin. He really didn't want to do this. Sehun led him up the stairs and sat him down in one of the middle rows of seats. 
"If we sit here, we shouldn't go as high as the ends okay? I really appreciate this Luhan." Sehun mentioned wholeheartedly as the safety bars lowered onto the row of seats, securing the two in place. Luhan could only nodded slightly as he felt himself tense up. Awaiting the start of the ride.
Again, a pre-recorded voiced sounded, announcing "please keep all legs in the designated area and hold on tight." after, a familiar song blared through the speakers as the ride suspended and started to begin. The first few swings were okay for Luhan, it wasn't too much and he foolishly thought that maybe the ride would just stay that way, despite watching the people have a go before. Sehun could notice the anxiety practically leaking from Luhan and decided to take his hand in his own. He didn't mean it to be anything more than a comfort and Luhan started to grip hold tight.
The ride quickly escalated into bigger swings and Luhan scrunched his eyes closed. To him it felt like it was flipping over the top bar. He expected to hear Sehun screaming or enjoying himself but when he realised there was only silence next to him, he opened his eyes to look at the other. He feared he had fallen or something worse, even though their hands still remained clasped together. He was taken back when he saw that Sehun was actually looking pale himself, but still watching him to make sure he was okay. Sehun tried to feign a smile but it was obvious he was regretting the ride a little also. They both got each other through it and when they exited, they decided it was definitely time for something to eat and drink.


4:40pm: With pale faces and shakey legs, they found a restaurant to eat in. After ordering some simple dishes they figured now was a good time to drink some soju and settle down to talk.
"So did you have fun today?" Sehun was curious.
"Yeah, I didn't even know this place existed. It was great! Thank you." Luhan honestly answered Sehun. Even though he was scared of a few rides, he still enjoyed the day over all and would probably do this again. 
When the food arrived, they both ate fast and in large quantities. Sehun was surprised to see that Luhan could fit so many things into his mouth at once. They raised their shot glasses and said cheers to each other. A few times later and their speech was already slurring.


"J-Jongdae is such an , you know?" hiccuped Luhan, starting to feel all of his angry emotions popping back up now they had the chance.
"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Sehun quizzed.
"Nah, nahhh, I can't say." Luhan scrunched his face and shook his head.
"You've got me curious now. Pleeease?" Sehun pried on, looking much like a puppy with his pouting bottom lip.
"Well, we had a fun time this morning and he suddenly... uh... hic, me. Saying I was crushing on you." Luhan blurted out, as if it was anyones business.
Sehun just looked at him blank for a second before swaying his body and leaning his elbow onto the table infront of them. "Well that's wrong. You don't like me like that. We all know."
"And I just met you, too."
"Yeah. People can't really like eachother that quick." Sehun was bullting but figured it'd be easier to just Luhan be right. "Just ignore it. Maybe he didn't mean anything."
"Yeah, maybe. Oh well. I want to forget about that for now! Let's keep drinking..." Luhan looked down and the remains of the food before him and stared hard "and eating. Man, I'm so hungry." Picking up another peace of meat, he shoved it into his mouth.
Sehun could only chuckle at the other boy. 'What a cutie...'
By 6pm they had left the resturant and were already climbing aboard another bus to take them home. They shared headphones once again but there was no talking this time. They both rested their eyes and nearly fell asleep on each other. Sehun really liked this feeling.
 

8:30pm: Luhan and Sehun both walked to the door of Luhan's dorm. They had somehow managed to make it back safely and both of them really just wanted to turn in for the night.
"Will you be okay getting home, Sehunnie?" concerned, Luhan ask in a hushed down town, fearing he would be too loud for his neighbours.
"Mhm, I'll call a cab, it's fine." Sehun reassured the swaying blond in front of him. "Wait, Sehunnie?"
"Yes! That is my cute nickname for you now." Luhan grinned, proud and Sehun swore he just wanted to kiss that expression off of his face. Composing himself in his mind, he smiled back.
"Well, I should be off. Let you get some sleep."
"Okay Sehunnie! Th... Thank you for the fun... day!" Luhan was dizzy but he knew he needed to say something. He felt like he could just fall to the floor at any second.
"It was my pleasure. Goodnight, Luhan." just before Sehun turned to walk away, he placed a tender kiss on Luhan's cheek but left before he could see any reaction. He was fearing that he would force more onto the smaller boy, and that was just not his thing.
Luhan felt Sehun's damp lips press against him and his heart skipped a little bit. His face flushed and his mouth when dry. He put that down to the alcohol before opening the door to his room.



Yixing noticed his drunk friend stumbling through the door and felt he immediately needed to know details. He had drunk two nights in a row and that's something the older usually didn't do. 
"Did you have fun with Jongdae then?" looking over the top of his book as he lay on his bed, Yixing wondered.
"J-Jongdae? Pfft. No." Luhan sounded almost disgusted at the assumption. 
"No? Then what was you doing?" Yixing arched a brow and hoisted himself into a seating position. Putting his book down. 
"I had fun with Sehunnie."
"Sehun? Fun? WAIT, what fun??" feeling a burst of panic run through his body, Yixing quickly got up and walked over to his best friend. He put a hand on his shoulder and tried to get a look at Luhan, who was hanging his head low. As if in guilt.
Luhan lifted his head and looked directly into Yixing eyes. "We went to Wolmido and had funnnnn."
Not doubting his friend at all, Yixing accepted the story returned to his bed. "Well, if that's all..."
"Are you angry with me?" Luhan's eyes grew big and child-like.
Yixing faked a angry expression. "Yes. You didn't bring me any cool things back."
Covering his mouth, Luhan looked devastated. "I'm... I'm so sorry..."
"No, no. I'm just joking. Now please just go get ready for bed before you become a danger to yourself, and probably me." 
"Okay!" Luhan looked happy once again and rushed into the bathroom. "You're so cool Xingie!!"
"Yeah yeah, and you're drunk."
 


A/N: Woah, this was a long chapter! I'm sorry I don't put much detail in at times and I also at dialogue so that is why there is usually not so much. Either way, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading! (I really want to go to Wolmido! TT^TT)

​Xiumin and Tao have been introduced! Kris will also be coming into it soon, too! Expect some... tempting HunHan and some more LuChen next chapter! It'll be back with the group though so there will be lots of interactions!

(I really hope Luhan is feeling okay after going to the hospital. TT~TT)