SOME THING EXTRA!!

Break The Ice

AUTHOR POV:


Krystal is preparing for her last competition of the day she cant believe how fast time pass by tomorow she will be back to korea. Like Minho promise he calls her at night everyday and they sometimes video chat.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL POV:

Today is my last competition and I cant wait so far for all competions I have pass with firsts place. Somehow I feel more cofident today and like I always do before every competition I picture Minho inside of my head next to me. I am soon call out for my first performance of the night and I peformed it. As soon as I finish I cant help but notice someone familiar in the audience before I could tell who was it the Judges get my direct attetion for my score as usual it was the highest of the night. I walk inside and wait till my last performance while waiting I look at the perfomances with the back stage tv and the camera stops at this one familiar person but I still cant see the person since the lights are dark and that person is at the back.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MINHO POV:


I arrived to New York were Krystal is having her Ice Skating Competition I stoped at the hotel to get ready and then take out the present from my backpack  to give to Krystal. As I arrive to the stadium I decide to sit at the back so Krystal doesnt see me that easily I want to surprise her. Soon the competition starts and the 3rd performace is Krystal and like always my baby has the greatest performance.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KRYSTAL POV:


I Finish doing my last performance and im waiting for the results. They soon annouce the results and I have 1ST PLACE!!!!! OMG I WON! I receive a gold medal and I have alot of news persons wanting to interview me, I waist 20 minutes of interviews before I get to my dressing room. As soon as I open the door I see OMG ITS MINHO!!

 

KRYSTAL: MINHO!!!!


I run toward him and hug him and kiss him.

 

MINHO: Glad to see you too babe.

KRYSTAL: how did you got here.

MINHO: well my parents felt sorry for their depressing son so they bought him a flight ticket and your mom contack Mr.Kong to have me here today.

KRYSTAL: Im so happy you are here.

MINHO: ME too I miss you alot!!! but close your eyes I have a surprise for you.

KRYSTAL: ok??

I close my eyes like Minho said to he then tells me to open them and I see him Kneeling with a black little box in his hands .


MINHO: Krystal Jung Im here today because I couldnt take it anymore I wish I could have come sooner but I couldnt. I missed you like you havent imagen this time with out you made me realize that I cant live with out you so I am kneeling to you right now to ask you If you would want to be my fiance?

KRYSTAL: OMG of course I would love to!

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TADA the end as I said the story will come to a end AND I would love to thank all my readrs and dont be sad I still have my next story called SIXLEGENDS You could check it out at this link:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/144632/6l3g3nd-s-choiminho-jongna-krystaljung-minstal-shineeeffects-taelli


DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU :)